Emily in Paris Outfits

• Emily in Paris Outfits

If you’ve been obsessing over Emily in Paris’ style like I have, here are some of my favorite Emily in Paris outfits that you can easily recreate!
    Emily in Paris Coats

1. The Mustard Midi Dress: Emily’s mustard midi dress is the perfect mix of fun and sophistication. You can easily recreate this look by pairing any mustard-colored midi dress with your favorite pair of white heels.

2. The Leopard Print Coat: Emily’s leopard print coat is a great way to add a bit of edge to any outfit. To recreate this look, pair a leopard print coat with a simple black dress and some black booties.

3. The Red Flats: Emily’s red flats are a great way to add a pop of color to any outfit. To recreate this look, pair a neutral-colored dress with a pair of red flats and a statement bag.
      alt text

4. The Striped Blazer: Emily’s striped blazer is a great way to dress up any outfit. To recreate this look, pair a striped blazer with a white t-shirt and some jeans.

• my sister is a huge fan of emily in the Paris series. She is inspired by emily and she likes the dress of emily in the movie. Now she copies only Emily's dressing. she also wears an adam sandler costume from an online store at a 50% discounted price.