I want to lose weight

• Really want to lose weight, don't know how to do it. I don't know how to do it. And I'm always fighting. What other options are there?

• How do you feel at this weight? Are you uncomfortable? What diets have you tried? There are different weight loss options. The calorie counting programme suited me best. You enter all the foods, watch the calories and you orientate how much you can eat in one day. Here, for example, see Calorie Calculator https://calorier.com/

• Used to try and lose weight this way before. Then I gave it up. I'm going to look at it again.

• Hello there, much depends on your health and in what physical shape you are original. I have somewhat destabilized knee, so my doctor advised injectable steroids for sale to be taken in cycles during some period of time to regain muscular strength and developing beautiful body shape. And what about you? Are you doing anything else aside from calorie calculation?

• You can try going dairy free for a month and see if it makes any difference in losing your weight or not. You can find so many dairy free dishes to make on the internet like dairy free chicken marsala , dairy free turkey and vegan recipes too. All you need to do is make some effort and eat home cooked dairy free food.