Does he regret what he did?

• My husband cheated on me. I forgave him, but it feels like he doesn't even regret it. He doesn't try to make it up to me, to make things right. I am worried that he will do it again. How do I know if he feels guilty?

• You are sly .

• To see if he regrets what he did, I suggest reading the blog https://signscheating.com/signs-he-regrets-cheating/. Purely for myself, I would say that the person really may not feel guilty about it, if he blamed you for what happened. For example :

• You didn't get good enough, so I cheated on you.

Very often people use such manipulations. That's why you should talk to him again about the problem and tell him how you feel. If the man really cares about you, he will try to rectify the situation.

• Communicate openly with your husband. Share your feelings and concerns with him, and ask for an honest conversation about the situation. His willingness to engage in this discussion and take responsibility for his actions can be an indicator of whether he feels guilty and is committed to rebuilding trust in the relationship. For more details, you can also visit here.