Can I teach meditation?

• Hello. I've been doing Yoga, meditation, tantra, and other things for more than two years and I think I'm quite qualified to teach it. Where can I find students?

• Of course, you can! And it isn't that hard. I bet you can find Yoga centers in any small town in the US. But if all the vacant places are already filled, there's always the Internet. And you can do two things there. For one, you can find clients and create a learning group based in your house. And the second thing you can do is sell your courses. You can do both at Qipep . Take a look.

• What is the best online training today for certification as a meditation teacher?

• That's a good question. Real gurus devote their whole lives to relaxed contemplation, which is the practice of meditation. Find more info now about 7 online meditation teacher training certification programs with different budgets. This overview and comparison will help you choose the best training to improve your meditation skills and knowledge. On average, such online meditation trainings are held for more than four hours a week. I am sure you will like it.

• I want to learn Yoga, can anyone recommend me a reputable place to study? I like sports and video games like Vampire Survivors. They all help me love life and relax.