Free trading and Flattrade app is the best trading app in india

• Finding the right forex broker for me has proven tricky, as I want someone properly regulated but that also offers tight spreads and decent leverage. After some research, FBS seems to fit the bill. Regulated by CySEC and other major bodies, they have over 10 years industry experience. I like their range of account types and availability of the MetaTrader platform too. While their market offering isn't huge, they have the major forex pairs and metals I'll be trading. As an experienced trader, I think fbs forex could be a good fit as my broker for 2023. I'll be test driving their demo first.

• @pyrokas said in Free trading and Flattrade app is the best trading app in india:

Finding the right forex broker for me has proven tricky, as I want someone properly regulated but that also offers tight spreads and decent leverage. After some research, FBS seems to fit the bill. Regulated by CySEC and other major bodies, they have over 10 years industry experience. I like their range of account types and availability of the MetaTrader platform too. While their market offering isn't huge, they have the major forex pairs and metals I'll be trading. As an experienced trader, I think 뉴토끼 could be a good fit as my broker for 2023. I'll be test driving their demo first.