7 Strategies that Prevent Parents from Raising strong-minded Children

• Psychotherapist Tracy Hutchinson wrote for CNBC Make It tips for parents on how to instill emotional and psychological resilience in children. After all, strong-minded children are not only better prepared to solve future problems on their own, but, according to research, are more actively involved in learning and future work. This is not easy for parents, but you need to avoid the most common mistakes.

1. Underestimate the child's feelings
      Children need to know that expressing their emotions and talking about them is the right thing to do. When parents tell their children something like "Don't be sad about it" or "It doesn't matter," they make it clear that feelings don't matter and are better suppressed.

If your child is afraid of a strong storm, for example, say, "I know you're scared now." Then ask what will help her feel better. It teaches children to manage their emotions and deal with them on their own. The goal is to teach the child to search for a solution by brainstorming until he finds something that suits him.

1. Always protect them from failure
      It is difficult for parents to observe how children cannot cope with problems that can be easily solved for them. But think about it this way: if your child does poorly in school, it will only get worse if you give her ready-made answers to homework lineserved(.)com/9th-class-books, because you will not be in class when she has to do independent work.

Failure is a big part of success. If children are not given the opportunity to learn from their mistakes, they will not develop the perseverance needed to rise again after failure.

1. Too spoiled with gifts
      Children love all kinds of things, and parents love to give them gifts. But, according to research, when you give children everything they want, they lose skills related to psychological resilience, such as self-discipline.

Children need to know that they can achieve what they want with effort. Parents can teach children self-control by setting clear rules: for example, doing homework for video games or helping around the house to get more pocket money (so they can buy something on their own, knowing they deserve it).

1. Expect perfection
      It is natural to want your child to set big goals and be the best in everything. But it doesn't work. Too high a bar can lead to problems with self-esteem and confidence in the future. To help children strengthen their spirits, it is important to make sure that your expectations are realistic. And even if children do not respond to them, possible failures will still be a valuable life lesson for them and help them succeed next time.

2. Always make them comfortable
      There are many things that make your child feel uncomfortable, especially when it comes to something new: trying new foods, making new friends, playing a new sport, or moving to a new place and moving to a new school. But, as in the case of failure, accepting unpleasant moments can increase the strength of spirit. Encourage children to try something new. Help them take the first step of learning or reading kitabnagri(.)pk, because it is the most difficult. Having done it, they will understand that this new business is not as difficult as they thought, and you can even succeed in this!

3. Do not draw the line between parents and children
      It is important that your children make their own decisions, but they also need to know that you are in charge. For example, if you set a time when your 12-year-old should go to bed, make sure she does it every night (or as often as possible). Parents of strong-minded children understand the importance of boundaries and consistency. If you break the rules and agree with the children too often, it can lead to a power struggle between you and the child.

4. Don't take care of yourself
      The older we get, the harder it is to maintain healthy habits (eg, healthy eating, daily exercise, rest time). That is why it is so important to be a role model for children in how to take care of themselves. And in communication with children, it is also extremely important to mark healthy boundaries. For example, if you are tired at work, tell your child, "I've had a very hard day at work, and I'm going to relax with tea and a book."

• @crisslyn thanks for sharing !
    I would love to know more about 英國中學

• This broke form of the product is truly helpful. Being an understudy I have downloaded a lot of programming from this blog that rea helping me enough in my examinations, also I am pursuing essay writing service to make my assignments better then before. Their endeavors are outstanding for the arrangement of the broke variants of this product.