Dissertation; a sad story

• I am in the middle of my dissertation and I don’t how to define how I feel rn. If I speak honestly, I am just craving a McChicken but if I speak academically I think I am gonna mess this up big time! I don’t know if it is stable to say but I really need dissertation help. I don’t want to end with a bad grade and cry my whole life about it. So, don’t you guys also think that it’s better to play smart and acquire help rather than play dumb and regret it later!

• @LouisArthur said in Dissertation; a sad story:

I am in the middle of my dissertation and I don’t how to define how I feel rn. If I speak honestly, I am just craving a McChicken but if I speak academically I think I am gonna mess this up big time! I don’t know if it is stable to say but I really need dissertation help. I don’t want to end with a bad grade and cry my whole life about it. So, don’t you guys also think that it’s better to play smart and acquire help rather than play dumb and regret it later!

You can contact us for further help, you don't have to worry too much about this.
    geometry dash

• Thank you so much for this wonderful website. with lots of interesting and useful information. I have gathered a lot of valuable information.
    vex 3