Anyone's wife or husband has an affair?

• I discovered my wife has an affair and very heart broken. We married for over 7 years with a child. We do not live together anymore and I feel lonely, sad, hate and miss her. I miss my child as well of course. Just wonder anyone had similar experience and can share how you moved on and recovered? Thanks

• 有無v7

• Forgive & Forget

• There must be a gap n problem somewhere. Maybe talk clearly n see things can be fixed

• 其實憎佢嬲佢有咩用呢?
    你今日覺得Lonely , 其實人生中,你都試過單身,你都試過失戀,你都試過一個人的日子!
    我明白要適應係要啲時間。
    要習慣由兩個人變一個人係唔容易。
    但以前你都撐得過,捱得下去,點解而家會咁痛苦呢?
    你唔肯望前面的人事路,都無人可以幫到你啊!
    加油!😊

• Gap? Sure but that is not how to handle a gap. It is a very difficult thing to get over with. Anyone had such experience?

• 最近未婚夫偷食,對象仲要係做地盤女工嘅大陸女人,自問平時自信爆棚嘅我突然覺得好似世界未日咁。。。我不停問自己有咩做得唔好,令到佢要咁做,佢只答我一句“貪一時啫,我地之間無問題”,結果成件事到而家都係得個問號。佢話無上過床,願意唔再搵個女人,但有關係咩?無論思想上,行為上,背叛就係背叛。。。暫時我想選擇原諒,但講真唔係好過到自己,因為我覺得好冇面,佢如果偷食個36/24/36,後生我廿年靚過我嘅女人,我無野好講,我認輸。我完全理解唔到點解佢咁蠢,明知大陸女人都只係釣魚搵水泡,都願意將8年感情押上。而家,佢當無事發生過,而我就唔再相信佢,我地之間嘅信任已經歸零。我無同佢講,暗自打算比半年時間呢段感情,如果都仲係放唔到信任落去,我會選擇分手。先放下情緒,無論選擇原諒/放手都係比自己重新出發嘅機會,你要加油呀!

• I understand how harsh it can be , when your loved one betray you.
    If this circumstance affects you emotionally and mentally , you should go seek professional help.
    There are many hurdles in life that we need to overcome. I hope you can overcome this situation and move on .

• 男人偷食係貪果種刺激感, 其實好多女性一樣,
    偷情都想尋回那一份激情