其實sl 關係好苦....

• 唔知點解有D人以站在道德高地上,就是這個世上之金科玉律

• 9up la. 自己咪又係嗰類人。

• 有SL之人,是不是要拉去浸豬蘢呀? LOL

• 好過D人, UP9

• Acer. 吾係話你呀!我話樓下班友,滿口人義道德,自己咪又係搞三搞四嗰類人!

• There ain't no right or wrong in SL relationship really... yet sure can be painful. To be fair its all down to those 2 to see if its worth it, obviously theres a certain level of emotion involved and like alot of people mentioned above... its all about self control...

1 year ago i ended my SL relationship with a girl that lasted for 8 years... just like any other normal relationship theres ups and downs and you just never know if whos gonna get more feelings on other, yet to a certain extend you will find your balance,if you think its worth it of cos. Just like theres always shadow when theres light, its always comes in a combination of sweet and bitterness, well of cos the sex may ease the pain alot and that is also how most SL communicate mostly.

So...... if you are tasting the bitterness, thats only becos you been getting quite a bit of sugar from it too :)

• 對唔住!對仁義道後最好唔好成曰搬上抬

• Typo:德

• @wargnarr It's extraordinary that your relationship lasted for 8 years.How did you guys manage to maintain such a long relationship?

• How come my dialougue box is so tiny, and I cannot scroll up to the 2nd line :(

• Acer you're viewing on your desktop or mobile phone?

• @johnconstantine Desktop ar

• Acer said in 其實sl 關係好苦....:

@johnconstantine Desktop ar

0_1490683820452_upload-1733fef6-2225-4c64-850a-e2ac5da1c5a5

can you see the arrow sign on the top left of the dialogue box? you may pull up or down to change the size

• First, I don't mind people being judgmental as everyone got different perspective towards this kinda stuff, and I never said that its the right thing to do or I am a good person what so ever. The way i see it is more like people got their right to make their own decision really.

How it last that long huh? Come think of it really was not easy and we actually stopped contacting after the second year really. 8 years been a long run and guess i was just immature for her at that stage, guess everyone learn and grow through life and we came out for a coffee another day and got things back on the table... to be honest with you we got to be pretty close friends too and I guess it does involve alot of trust, so I would say I ain't on the same page when people say best just fxxk and go. Of cos, it was more of an physically relationship, but I think we both know where to draw the line helps to keep things in balance. It involved alot of suffering for sure, but the happy stuff still out weights the negative memories. We go rock climbing... tennis... etc.... like I said, being good friends as the basic makes the difference, HOWEVER~! note that this also means that you may and very likely WILL lose this very good friend of yours.... which can make things worse. :(

This simply can't be fair you see? Maybe just like any other relationship too. Yet there's never a way you can calculate who's getting more candy out of it. Main thing is, you don't want it, then its time to stop it. Maybe we deserves it, but sometimes its hard to tell when ones suffering more, or asking for more.

• @johnconstantine
    Got it! Many Thanks. :)

• @wargnarr
    My qualm is what rights do these people has to judge others , especially on issues on moral.
    It's good that you are not taking a "hit & run" approach on this kind of matters.
    You sounds like you are single. I guess that's another contributing factor that the relationship can lasted for such a relatively long time? :)