find serious sp (can be wife)

• this is a painful post. If there is better solution, I will not post this.

man, aged 30 sth, has flat, child, has stable income, wife dislikes sex, very painful life, need to find a serious sp, if compatiable, can consider marriage.

Can prove I am married and has flat and stable income. thx

• It seems to me that it is worth using a wider resource for such messages.. Do you know that there are many other possibilities besides Tinder?

• Anything but Tinder))) I had a very sad experience of a bad date)) It just sounds stupid to me now but I wasn't funny three years ago)) Now I'm stadl smarter and more reserved and prefer the site for asian love search - https://www.iwantasian.com/ It is convenient and has good security. It is very important for me that my account is secure. There's a lot of personal stuff in there.

• I haven't met anyone for a long time. would like to change this. What is the best way to meet and start a relationship right now?

• You know, you and I are a lot alike. I lived alone for a while too, and it was really awful. Also, speaking of the source, I would like to mention ukrainian dating site, where there is a chance to find someone who can convince himself and start building a new love. Visit this site and take advantage of it as soon as possible! I think you'll be happy buddy!