Secret relationship

• Hello, I am a 35 years old and 174 tall local gentleman looking for an enjoyable and secret relationship with a local girl, preferably around or below 35. I have a sense of humor and optimism personality. I like seeing movie and travelling, and of course it is good if you are my companion. While I will treat you as equivalent to a lover, honestly we will not turn out to be having a long term relationship. Please pm me if you are interested. We will chat to let us know each other before further development, if possible. Please leave your webchat, or other means, if interest. See you.

• Hi do you have wechat to add you or skype?

• Look for suppoter? Kate/sue

• I don't understand what are you talking .....

• $ support u?

• Thanks but I don't need $$ support. Just pure to find a companion.

• can sex

• add all, buy me gift after sex?

• I like someone pretending my name..

• Hi Parc, do you have skype instead?

• Hi Kate, nice to meet you.

My skype: [email protected]

Wish we can have a chat!

• 又一个型男厄西屌!

“we will not turn out to be having a long term relationship.”

每个男人夢寐以求! ;)

• player replied at 2015-12-05 7:51 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

又一个型男厄西屌!

“we will not turn out to be having a long term relationship.”

每个男人夢寐以求! ;)

===============================================================

"厄" means you tell the lie. I have already clearly stated my intention. How it to be "厄"? Perhaps your chinese is not so good that you have difficulty in understanding the actual meaning of 厄, so pity! Anyway, if you try hard to learn chinese, i do believe that you can do it,加油, 不要因自已中文水平底而自卑呀,知道嗎!如果有需要,我可以教你嫁,不过就要比番我平時上班的人工

• Hi Ricky, I added you in my wechat. Talk to you soon.

• Costa Rican women have been known to have strong values. They value family, friendship, and religion. They also value their independence and are often not afraid to take a stand for what they believe in. In addition, women from costa rica are not likely to waste money on materialistic things. In fact, they often place a higher value on spiritual values than material ones. As a result, they are more likely to have traditional relationships.

• A secret relationship can be an intricate dance of emotions, desires, and hidden connections. It is a delicate balance between the exhilaration of stolen moments and the constant fear of being discovered. The participants find solace in the clandestine nature of their union, where stolen glances and covert gestures serve as their secret language. Each encounter becomes an adrenaline-fueled adventure, tinged with both excitement and apprehension. The secrecy becomes the ultimate test, where trust is constantly put to the check, forcing them to tiptoe through the labyrinth of lies and half-truths. In this covert realm, they navigate the uncharted territory of forbidden love, cherishing stolen fragments of time, while silently yearning for the day when their secret can finally be set free.