i am free today.

my wechat id is ukulele2014

• 食餐飯都得掛

• 婚前與婚後既分別...

• 點解D女人出街祇想叫男人逛公司,買衫、買鞋?我等男人欠她們的嗎?

• wechat: hellonbuddy

• 我喜歡陪女士買鞋喎!

Line ID : pkdogs

• Both la how is that ? lol and movie dinner drinks ? SL/SP Wanted. 37 Decent single guy, good looking, overseas educated, fit body build, seeking for a nice lady accompany with, have fun and have some great time in both avaliable time ~

Self employed here, avaliable anytime in your convenience time, Lets chat and have some fun ?

Wechat: JH44184

• 買完衫可唔可以做愛先得o架?

• .........................太無聊

• 老大都買衫先啦。

• it could cost a lot. some guys even don't want to offer a decent dinner but would said something like this; umm...shall we eat something light , let's go to have some wantan noodle. XD XD

• 佢陪你去買衫,無非係想係鋪頭更衣室攪啫,比佢拍埋selfie仲折嶞啦

• women replied at 2015-08-11 1:25 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

it could cost a lot. some guys even don't want to offer a decent dinner but would said something like this; umm...shall we eat something light , let's go to have some wantan noodle. XD XD

===============================================================

Really? Guys you met in general or on she? LOL

• Those are very cheap guys.

• Girl replied at 2015-08-11 1:35 pm

women replied at 2015-08-11 1:25 pm

it could cost a lot. some guys even don't want to offer a decent dinner but would said something like this; umm...shall we eat something light , let's go to have some wantan noodle. XD XD

guys i met in general! my bad, probably for those i met are all from a grassroot background.

when they are offering you a nice meal, they expect something more such as suggesting going hourly hotel afterwards. or try to 抽水。。and usually there is no next time.

pretty sad right? any girls expperience similarly?

• 我也想找個倾吓計、吹下水的nice guy

If just sp then not fit la

• women replied at 2015-08-11 1:43 pm

Girl replied at 2015-08-11 1:35 pm

women replied at 2015-08-11 1:25 pm

==============================================================

guys i met in general! my bad, probably for those i met are all from a grassroot background.

when they are offering you a nice meal, they expect something more such as suggesting going hourly hotel afterwards. or try to 抽水。。and usually there is no next time.

pretty sad right? any girls expperience similarly?

It's quite sad indeed, and sorry you have such lousy experience with nasty cheapskates.

Lucky me, guys I met in general and on she have been a true gentlemen to me. They took me to decent places without me asking, and they never made any advances at me without my permission. Guess it has something to do with the way I look, they just look I am not the type of girls they should mess with. Haha

• Hi Girl, how are you doing this evening?

• Hi John,

I am pretty good. Laying in my bed listening to music while surfing the net. How about you?

• Girl, love to chat on Skype with you: [email protected]

• Sorry I don't have Skype and I prefer chatting on here.

• That's fine..its just that it is easier to chat on Skype...oh well

• What kind of music you like?

• Have you not added enough girls to your Skype to chat already? Your ID looks familiar. Haha

• There's always room to include you:-)

• Jazz, House, Lounge, Downtempo, Bossa Nova, pretty much anything except hard rock and heavy metal. You?

• Well As you look for the easy way out, I just think it's easier for you to chat with the contacts who are already on your Skype. Haha