大隻男招女性朋友, wechat 有相

• 鍾意食盡天下, 嘗唔同新菜式,你都係食得招積, 就加我啦

Wechat eddielui0411

• Hello dear, how are you doing today, i am very happy to meet you here today, i saw your profile and i like it, so i decided to write you believing we can write together as friends, please i do not often log on to this site, so i will like you to write me directly to my email id bellow so that i will write to tell you more about me and why i contacted you because there is something i would like to discus with you , but as you know this site is a social network and there are so many things we do not discus here so i will like you to email me with my email id.

[email protected]

i will be waiting to receive your email.

Thanks

Goodness

• goody200 replied at 2015-02-17 9:40 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear, how are you doing today, i am very happy to meet you here today, i saw your profile and i like it, so i decided to write you believing we can write together as friends, please i do not often log on to this site, so i will like you to write me directly to my email id bellow so that i will write to tell you more about me and why i contacted you because there is something i would like to discus with you , but as you know this site is a social network and there are so many things we do not discus here so i will like you to email me with my email id.

[email protected]

i will be waiting to receive your email.

Thanks

Goodness

===============================================================

極品