What is sl?

• waste time 9 up bitch

• 呢度有條女好精神分裂

一人今十幾二十個角色

一不留神就比佢玩能死

• 黑人你咁講人都冇咩説服力啫,點解唔用自己其中一個nickname出post啫?

• 我會做好呢份工!

Thumb up!

• 好笑 replied at 2014-12-15 11:57 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

黑人你咁講人都冇咩説服力啫,點解唔用自己其中一個nickname出post啫?

===============================================================

我就係黑人. 知吾知我契細佬去能左邊?

• When did this discussion board turn into a cursing forum? LOL

• Now you know why this message board is dying?

• Haha replied at 2014-12-15 1:53 pm

Now you know why this message board is dying?

I have no ideas. Just know some netizens vent their anger by pouring out discontent to whoever you are at whenever they want

• OccupyCentral replied at 2014-12-15 2:25 pm

Haha replied at 2014-12-15 1:53 pm

Now you know why this message board is dying?

I have no ideas. Just know some netizens vent their anger by pouring out discontent to whoever you are at whenever they want

Take it easy. People in this city are under pressure. From our 689 to normal people.

Sometimes I will take what kind of relationship we want in marriage. A partner we live together? A partner with financially support each other? Or just continue our bloodline on earth. I think each person has it own thinking.

• illusion71 replied at 2014-12-15 5:28 pm

Take it easy. People in this city are under pressure. From our 689 to normal people.

Sometimes I will take what kind of relationship we want in marriage. A partner we live together? A partner with financially support each other? Or just continue our bloodline on earth. I think each person has it own thinking.

Illusion71: Rational and constructive talks are always welcome. I can't agree more to what you've said. People are under stress and of course they have freedom to express feelings in a peacfully and hopefully friendly way. BTW, what does the number "689" stand for?

• 689 = 梁振英

• Honestly it is so said that nowaday the work and life pressure has force the people has less interest on sex relationship within a couple. I find it very popular in HK. Seems the daily life n working life burn out all the energy.

Making human nature desire become hidden.

Do you n your hus has good communication beside sex issue.

• Clearly you Chinese are so materialistic. Being a money chaser side effects are what you have in return. Sad.

• illusion71 replied at 2014-12-15 5:58 pm

Honestly it is so said that nowaday the work and life pressure has force the people has less interest on sex relationship within a couple. I find it very popular in HK. Seems the daily life n working life burn out all the energy.

Making human nature desire become hidden.

Do you n your hus has good communication beside sex issue.

Good and effect communication needs both. One hand can't make a sound. We have little spiritual exchange since day one, which is the core problem. Next problem is he is unwilling to improve our communication, which is the real problem.

• Just curious what's the linkage between 689 and 梁振英 as in Chinese as money chasers? LOL

• http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/news/art/20130707/18325551

About 689.

I think ur relationship with yr husband isn't in gd shape. Find some common interest maybe better.

• ✫通緝賤佬googe✫

一頭披羊皮的狼, 經常用不同alias呃女

以下是googe大叔被起釘的履歷:

一個平凡到極點的一天,又是一個人晚餐,看著面前四個生煎包。 突然決定試試緣份到了未。 不求激情,不求速配。 不計較年齡,背景,身材,樣貌。 只希望有緣的妳,溫柔,體貼,聰慧,有原則。 自我介紹 男 四十x 金融,文化的失敗者。 幸好還存二分尊嚴,三數養老金。衣食算無憂 177cm 165磅 聯絡方式 wechat i'd sleepnesseagle

• Hi OC how are you today

• illusion71 replied at 2014-12-16 5:15 pm

Hi OC how are you today

illusion71: It's a simple question yet hard to answer well. The most unwanted answer would be: "I'm fine," "Not too bad", but I think u just want to make sure I am still "alive".

Kindly note tonight will drop below 10. Stay warm. Hope you and your family have a nice day.

P.S. Thanks for your care and helping hand. A "hi" is good enough to put a smile on my face.

• OccupyCentral replied at 2014-12-16 5:33 pm

illusion71 replied at 2014-12-16 5:15 pm

Hi OC how are you today

illusion71: It's a simple question yet hard to answer well. The most unwanted answer would be: "I'm fine," "Not too bad", but I think u just want to make sure I am still "alive".

Kindly note tonight will drop below 10. Stay warm. Hope you and your family have a nice day.

P.S. Thanks for your care and helping hand. A "hi" is good enough to put a smile on my face.

OC seems u hv not had a gd day. I hv headache issues on work too. Yes temperature drop and remind me winter is coming.

If u interest for further chat in future, you can email or skype me at [email protected]

• she男通常都急住吊西, she女就鍾意dry talk

就系呢個時候, she男見冇咩料到Zzzzzzzz......唯有留contact

• My 21-year old cat will be taken to cremation this Saturday.

• My deepest condolences to you. 21 years old for cat is vy old. U should hv lots of memorirs with yr cat. Will u raise another cat?

• wechat: hellonbuddy

• OccupyCentral replied at 2014-12-12 3:53 pm

"naked.ape": Thank you for your "support"! Just that my husband replied me three days ago, "As a human being, you must be able to control yourself. That's the way to differentiate you from animals. Otherwise, you're no difference than beasts", adding "I'm serious".

If I want to have sex with my husband, I need to "make apointments" with him. I can't have it when I need it the most. What's more, he turned me down.

The only way I can think of is to suppress my sex drive should I still want to stay with this family. Period.

放屁!放屁!放屁!放屁!放屁!放屁!放屁!放屁!放屁!放屁!放屁!放屁!放屁!放屁!放屁!放屁!放屁!放屁!放屁!放屁!放屁!

• 呢位施主,你好似針對緊我...對你而言,我只不過係無謂人一個,動氣只會令你血壓上升,何必?-___-