sis, come in to find your dream man

• sis,
    i would say here are some really nice guys, but it all depends on your luck and quality.

i met some from here, some are really nice, and of coz some are just bumb and wanna fuck around with any pussy.

some guys are higher in quality, so they look for some nice girls for fun only, even tho u open your legs without any request, they will still reject you.

what i mean is, equip yourself if you look for a quality man. if you are fat, go keep fit. if u are short, find a short guy.

and for GUYS,
    do not think that girls fuck with you becoz u look handsome / tall / long dick / good skills / rich whatsover. girls just like feeling.

physical attractiveness is just for the start of conversation!

if you want to know a girl from here, say your interesting topics here, see who wanna chat with you, and contact you privately.

nice hunting, everyone.

• TOTALLY AGREED! NICE girl....better then "PRETTY"

• hi Yvette, your name is special, at least no common in HK, and your eng is pretty good. are you from overseas?

• the main pt is, ur luck

• Dream man can only meet in DREAM :-P

• If you are smart enough, you know how to fend off human garbage no matter where you are.

• good thread keep it going

• Nice rule of thumb for beginners! haha

• however,

what i see here is guys tend to get easy girls.

not many ppl even want to type in eng (correctly)

well, it is not a dream, instead, like disolves like.

i got a nice sl from here before, tall, fit, nice job, nice horizon, nice character. at least, we do not talk about sex at the first 10mins.

of coz, we were crazy on bed for more than 2 hours.

guys, you see the difference?

• Likes attract likes, this is the ultimate golden rule, period.

• Yvette replied at 2014-07-03 8:39 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

however,

i got a nice sl from here before, tall, fit, nice job, nice horizon, nice character. at least, we do not talk about sex at the first 10mins.

===============================================================

Hi Daphne, would you mind telling us how old that guy is? What did he do to make you happy and relaxed? not just performance in bed, but also other elements.

• Daphne replied at 2014-07-03 9:03 pm

Yvette replied at 2014-07-03 8:39 pm

however,

Hi Daphne, would you mind telling us how old that guy is? What did he do to make you happy and relaxed? not just performance in bed, but also other elements.

hi there

i met a similar guy here before...parted for some reasons though

he's tall fit, charming, having a nice job, flat and car. i rmb i came a few times when we fuxked

im missing him so so much.

lately saw him replying some posts, lets see which lucky sis gets him

• fair comments yvette. i didn't meet any yet but few chats already stopped me to. sometimes i find here is the fun ground for women rather than men. i wish i could meet a quality lady with communicatios first.

• 有無人幫我翻譯一下.............

點解我見呢D對白....咁似成人網站中SELL既女仔用既對白=.=

我在這找NICE GUY,跟住叫你去咩地方.......

• jackkhk replied at 2014-07-03 9:21 pm

fair comments yvette. i didn't meet any yet but few chats already stopped me to. sometimes i find here is the fun ground for women rather than men. i wish i could meet a quality lady with communicatios first.

it isnt easy to meet a right one. over half of both women and men treat this platform as a fun ground or trade agent, which is inevitable. basically common sense and decent characters are much more attractive.

• Yvette.......totally agree with you , not mainly focus of sex first , better spent liitle time on conversation to see can communicate or not , by the way I am 43 yrs guy can we chat ??

• Daphne replied at 2014-07-03 9:32 pm

jackkhk replied at 2014-07-03 9:21 pm

fair comments yvette. i didn't meet any yet but few chats already stopped me to. sometimes i find here is the fun ground for women rather than men. i wish i could meet a quality lady with communicatios first.

it isnt easy to meet a right one. over half of both women and men treat this platform as a fun ground or trade agent, which is inevitable. basically common sense and decent characters are much more attractive.

different people have different requirement

• Daphne replied at 2014-07-03 9:32 pm

i wonder if common sense and decent characters still exist. i agree with you anyway.

• jackkhk replied at 2014-07-03 10:16 pm

Daphne replied at 2014-07-03 9:32 pm

i wonder if common sense and decent characters still exist. i agree with you anyway.

Thank you. Everyone has weakness as we arent all perfect. it doesn't matter as long as he/she accepts to improve or develop something +ve both mentally and physically. Good luck anyway.

• Daphne replied at 2014-07-03 10:50 pm

jackkhk replied at 2014-07-03 10:16 pm

Thank you. Everyone has weakness as we arent all perfect. it doesn't matter as long as he/she accepts to improve or develop something +ve both mentally and physically. Good luck anyway.

When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you ^^

• Thanks for posting this thread, haven't been visiting the page for awhile and this thread certainly brought up a lot of memories. I had also met a girl here whom I could share everything, from our interests and our views towards what happens in the world. And of course we were a great match in bed too, I remember when we first met we saw each other for seven straight days and made love

• Daphne replied at 2014-07-03 10:50 pm

you sound a lady with mature thought. trust you are picky for an accompany. that's good. having fun with somebody mentally click and match surreptitously is sweet if we are luckyenough to meet one.

• jackkhk replied at 2014-07-03 11:10 pm

Daphne replied at 2014-07-03 10:50 pm

you sound a lady with mature thought. trust you are picky for an accompany. that's good. having fun with somebody mentally click and match surreptitously is sweet if we are luckyenough to meet one.

two can click by having open mind, building mutual trust. of course, human is realistic so staying fit and healthy makes one charming and attractive. that is whatmany of us neglect but it is a key. timing and luck we cant control. when it comes, go ahead. when it goes, let it be.

• We are all shallow to a certain degree. Who doesn't like an attractive mate?

• Timing & luck we cant control <-- absolutely!

When it comes, gah. When it gone, let it be<--

Rationally it is so truth but we are human! Esp for ladies, it wont be a easy task:(

• nice post here.

and congrats to all who got nice partner from here before.

i believe that we should better equip ourselves better before looking for others. and yes, like disolves like, if you are good, you will attract a good person, and vice versa.

i met a very nice girl here too.

she is a married woman with nice character, appearance and interests. we shared some nice moments for teas, well, tho nth more happened next since i had to be out of town for a period...after that she gradually disappeared..

well, fate..

• Yvette,

Well said. It's a pity just too many men here are primarily sex-seekers, n even more women believe there can only sex-seekers who cannot appreciate a woman, or the communication with her, beyond a physical level.

I suppose to either gender, the keyword is 'charm', and 'charm' doesn't correlates too well with appearance or physical attraction, which are not success factors but maybe initial threshold screening ones ;)

• What a stupid thread. Lol

Just pointing to the obvious and so fxxking shallow in other aspects, so short gals have to go for short guys and fat gals should lose weight or go for fat guys? Dumb!

• i believe she meant ppl should just look for someone who suits themselves rather than a perfect one like a star?

anyway, a nice day here, any plan everyone?

• Most guys here are just sex seekers without patience to develop and communicate with girl.

I wonder why some guys claim that they are handsome, but actually they are below average. If guys just want to fxxk, please don't tell me u are willing to listen and share. Guys…please be gentleman even if a girl rejects you. Don't kick her off your car just

because u cannot fxxk.

Charm comes from your character…and most importantly…your gentle manner

• girl replied at 2014-07-05 11:27 pm

Most guys here are just sex seekers without patience to develop and communicate with girl.

I wonder why some guys claim that they are handsome, but actually they are below average. If guys just want to fxxk, please don't tell me u are willing to listen and share. Guys…please be gentleman even if a girl rejects you. Don't kick her off your car just

because u cannot fxxk.

Hi girl, I agree with your view even though I am a guy who is looking for funs with a matched lady. It is really a matching game here and no big deal even though he/she is not really your favourite target. Manner is important and I never ask a lady to get off my car even though she is not the type I want to have funs.

Can we have some further chat, pls

• Nice Guy replied at 2014-07-06 12:04 am

girl replied at 2014-07-05 11:27 pm

Most guys here are just sex seekers without patience to develop and communicate with girl.

because u cannot fxxk.

Hi girl, I agree with your view even though I am a guy who is looking for funs with a matched lady. It is really a matching game here and no big deal even though he/she is not really your favourite target. Manner is important and I never ask a lady to get off my car even though she is not the type I want to have funs.

========================================================

He implied me to get off his car because i am not willing to have sex with him><

~

• girl replied at 2014-07-06 12:35 am

Nice Guy replied at 2014-07-06 12:04 am

girl replied at 2014-07-05 11:27 pm

because u cannot fxxk.

========================================================

He implied me to get off his car because i am not willing to have sex with him><

~

Nothing can be pushed, especially having sex as it really depends on 'FEEL'. Agree??

• I met a nice sl here a few years ago. he's tall, strong, fit, nice appearance,charming ,good character and work in professional field...... an intelligent and well-educated person. we did have a good time. it's always nice to find someone who can click with each other.

as Yvette said, here are really some nice guys with good personality.

• Claudia,

you sound like describing the same guy as i got before..

is he a pilot?

• wow, sounds so nice!

very lucky to get a quality guy!

and those guys are lucky too! (if they are different guys lol)

• Yvette,

they are two different guys.

one thing is sure, both of them are quality person with wisdom.

• hi there, I am new here, nice to meet you all

• oh? seem no quality here?

or your girls got some already?