looking for a guy with successful career and caring mind as my SL

• any?

• dear,

what is the definition of successful career ?

• add my skype to chat..i run my business..divorced..and live alone..

[email protected]

• Hi dan, I don't have skype. Do you have LINE or WeChat?

• DavidS replied at 2014-06-16 10:49 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

dear,

what is the definition of successful career ?

===============================================================

There is no standard definition and you can judge by yourself.

• Good morning, yy, how are you?

• yy replied at 2014-06-16 10:58 am

Hi dan, I don't have skype. Do you have LINE or WeChat?

Dear Lady

Good morning, I am a mature gentleman and match with your requirements, hopefully can chat more to know what you are, do you mind to add my wechat for private chat?

wechat: colorful-boat

Thanks in first, and wish to see you soon, Have a nice day!

Hello, Shall we chat?

• Hi yy,

let's chat in wechat : alan_0608

• You inspired me this morning, yy

I think men w successful career will always guarantee to u mind of positive thinking as well as cheerful feeling. He shdnt b a wrong choice after all.

• Well, Please add my wechat / line to chat with.

ed-09-04

• yy

hihi

• Hi johnsontim

• yy,

how are you today

• wechat..

dannyfreefun

hi yy, my id - ryang1977

both line/wechat is ok

• Hi, May I?

forrest-lam

• yy

please send email to me

[email protected]

• faked yy...how about you create another thread for your own fun and play yourself?

• yy replied at 2014-06-16 11:48 am

add

hi yy, i cannot see any response....add me?

ryang1977

• Pls show me your dick photo before add u

• Hi yy, nice to meet. you. I am looking for an caring sl.

• Hello yy,

can I chat with you by wechat..?

kinkin2013

• yy replied at 2014-06-16 12:03 pm

Pls show me your dick photo before add u

Idiot, you have fun here yourself if you like my thread so much or you don't know how to create one for yourself

• to real yy, calm down!

• life has been too frustrating

• I just want someone who are nice and gentle

• 而家似乎好難搵到

• yy, what is your requirement?

• 其实玩呢個遊戯真係好攰!

• yy replied at 2014-06-16 3:25 pm

I just want someone who are nice and gentle

So do I....believe it or not, I started with my last SL due to wanna someone which gave me sweet, care and can share daily life.

• hi yy,

if you dont mind chat with 40+ mature guy, let us have a private by wechat: thomashk888

• yy,

An easier way to avoid the naive, fake pretenders is to use ur nickname to post, then the alias yy postings will become self-explanatory.

• Likewitty,

I have been following your posts. You always offer sound advice, shall we go on a date sometime?

• Janice replied at 2014-06-16 4:19 pm

Likewitty,

I have been following your posts. You always offer sound advice, shall we go on a date sometime?

Thx, Janice. I must say I am a bit surprised as these days apparently I got some followers who are interested to attack my posting than otherwise.

It's no secret in this orum that my skype is [email protected] n I welcome to start our chat some time :)

• Do you mind if I am not witty, not hot and not in shape?

• u meant me ;) LOL

• In fact, I was joking about the date bit, I just want to meet some mature people to talk about this and that about life in general.

• It's fine. I would be less surprised if u are a guy n just wanted to play a game w me in the first place ;)

I usually prefer to meet prospective friends n chat in person over drinks or meals. As for cyber presence, I make comments from time to time as I am nosy man, n I make more comments if there is some audience who likes what I write. (I won't like writing to entertain those who can only see the word 'long-winded' in what I write, n so u see me write less these days, for various reasons.)

Again, if u wanna chat on something, it's better we take it at skype, as somehow I seem to have got notorious to get too many cyber bullies at me recently.)

• hi yy ,

let's chat in wechat : h9807829 ...

(have photo so as to let you to know more abt me )

• I remember seeing you getting attacked for simply posting a response, long-winded or is never a good enough reasons to attack people in an open forum like this.

Unfortunately, I see this place is full of immature people who enjoy causing some commotion simply because they can't manage to have nice chat going on with other people. I'd say so be it.

• Yup. In a way, the root cause is the forum's administrator to set the forum to allow alias. It may be an attractive feature to draw traffic in the beginning, but then time has proved that the promotion of such irresponsible chatting ends up consuming its own fate when even a handful of mo liu guys can wash-board n over time, those who are for decent chats may be gone, leaving mainly some who enjoy the cyber goddess chasing for some 宅男宅女, or some like me who are just mo liu n still enjoys if there is a proper audience once in a while ;)

• yy,my chat :akson036

• Whether people are allowed to post under different alias or not, they can always register tons of many different nicknames. What bothers me more is the mentality of some people here, they like to think just because they can be anonymous here, they are entitled to mess with anyone. Very childish and immature if you ask me.

Come to think of it, any chance some the attacks actually come from the ladies you met who weren't satisfied being just a causal dinner mates? Just kidding. Honestly, I don't quite understand all this hatred and senseless attack just because you are being long winded.

• likewitty replied at 2014-06-16 5:23 pm

Yup. In a way, the root cause is the forum's administrator to set the forum to allow alias. It may be an attractive feature to draw traffic in the beginning, but then time has proved that the promotion of such irresponsible chatting ends up consuming its own fate when even a handful of mo liu guys can wash-board n over time, those who are for decent chats may be gone, leaving mainly some who enjoy the cyber goddess chasing for some 宅男宅女, or some like me who are just mo liu n still enjoys if there is a proper audience once in a while ;)

你自己又點呀?又咪係一個包裝華麗嘅搵食男,cheap爆!收皮啦!

• YY

I don't know my career is sucessful or not, but i own my own business for over 10 years, i'm a easy going mature man at my 4x, I did will care about your feeling once we become my SL.

Please add my skype to chat more: [email protected]

• I want to date likewitty too, I heard that he is such a gentlemen and treats gals very well, shower them with gifts with fine dining and wine.

No wonder ladies who are into luxury offered themselves to him as soon as he appeared but it all make sense.

• are these all the Ads or what?? if so, its too obvious though.

• Don't wanna hijack yy's thread, likewitty you have got mail.

• Janice,

Sure it is always possible n not that difficult for ppl to register different aliases, yet like like other internal control mechanisms, it is related to the ease of operation. E.g. if the society makes it too convenient for ppl to commit crimes n too easy to escape being caught, literally the crime rate will increase.

As for the reasons of my posting being attacked, I guess the following may be some reasons:

1. I used to participate into some threads n did not realise I stepped into goddess chasing games, then fortunately or unfortunately, some friendly responses from the popular gals quickly put me to become enemies of 宅男, though I frankly am too old for those cyber fantasies.

2. I have always been open in sharing my approach in pursuing non-exclusive non-committing relationships n friendships for ensuring a happy life, but that may sound offensive to some ladies or guys who only understand that means I am a jerk or a sex seeker with pretty cover only. Well, I do not ask others to understand or agree with me, but as u said, there are too many ppl in this forum who do not have the maturity to accept n handle differences in opinions.

3. I only hope the attackers do not include any nice ladies whom I have met but then eventually hate me because I am too firm in my stated approach.

4. Some attacks may be attributed to misunderstanding that I am someone else, e.g. goooge aka newsgroup. If I need to use different identities, I do not need the trouble to stick to the likewitty nickname for my postings consistently.

Haha, sorry for this murmuring posting, n hope yy will not mind ;)