Quotes & Thoughts

• Just what they offer is not what you desire :p And if everybody is above average, then they are all average LOL

Thanks for reminding me. I'll be careful. I am curious to understand does not necessary mean i expect to able to understand. I am not trying to understand any strangers :)

• I think "boring" can be subjective. If people have a common "boring" interest then they can carry on the same "boring" topic for a long time happily.

• chance,

just mentioned those really boring person in real life. However I am so far handling not bad with them, because i don't know how to reject people.

• googe

you are right..

• I would rather try to admire the things (birds, cats, flowers, etc) around me and find my own entertainment

• In a way, boring guys are still better than trouble makers if you are in the services sector.

• 《汪洋中的一條船》

該書並沒有高深的文學技巧,不過因為真實記載下肢殘障者的奮鬥過程,於台灣書本銷售排行榜長年不衰,至今在臺灣仍普遍成為國民小學品德教育指定出版品

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/汪洋中的一條船

• Better avoid Japan

食環署食物安全中心發言人今日表示,中心對進口日本食品進行輻射檢測,發現3個日本進口茶葉及1個茶包樣本含微量輻射,但飲用有關產品,不會對健康造成不良影響。

• googe

my goodness, u are really plowing the net on everything. lol

• avoid north america western seaboard too

imagine all those radiated water! :)

• tether

Just thinking of you when i wake up LOL

Maybe most seafood because fishes can swim

sal

Sorry for my poor English. I mean I am not trying to understand every stranger :p

Like tether, I always imagine that he is a father with his children around :)

• sal replied at 2014-03-20 10:11 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

chance,

just mentioned those really boring person in real life. However I am so far handling not bad with them, because i don't know how to reject people.

===============================================================

you are a kind person. good deed will be rewarded. lol

• I just follow these rules few years back someone wrote to me;lets share it here now.

No you.

No me.

No us.

All me.

Tell me what you want.

Listen.

Don’t say what you want.

Really listen.

Don’t judge.

Don’t accept.

Don’t settle.

Be okay.

Do things.

Write them down.

Tell stories.

Have a life.

Smile.

Be spontaneous.

Don’t hold back.

Flirt with danger.

Loosen up.

Be me.

Open up.

Be free.

No you.

All me.

No us.

Love me.

• sal, just be comfortable.... lol

• “Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”

• “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

• m

why bother?if the best comes with the worst,

no thanks! lol

• g

dont think of me when u woke up, it's kind of weird if you think of me when u woke up.

and i am not imagining i am an father with kids.

• c

most ppl in the world are insane if the quotes is true!

wkakakakaka..........

• In a hurry. One of my faourite that I always post

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is most painful is to love someone and never finding the courage to let the person know how you feel.

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we should know how to be grateful for that gift.

Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance - and you find out you still care for that person.

A sad thing about life is when you meet someone that means a lot to you, only to find out in the end, that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.

When one door of happiness closes, another opens but often we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch, and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back, don't expect love in return, just wait for it to grow in their hearts but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours.

There are things you love to hear but you would never hear it from the person from whom you would like to hear it, but don't be deaf to hear it from the person who says it with his heart.

Never say goodbye when you still want to try, never give up when you still feel you can take it, never say you don't love that person anymore when you can't let go.

Love comes to those who still hope, even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe, even though they've been betrayed, need to love those who still love even though they've been hurt before.

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Don't go for looks, it can deceive,don't go for wealth, even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because only a smile makes a dark day seem bright. Hope you find that person.

There are moments in life when you really miss someone that you want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real. Hope you dream of that someone.

• Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go,b e what you want to be, cause you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy and enough money to buy me gifts.

Always put yourself in other's shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the person, too.

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.

The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them with our own image, otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched and those who have tried. For only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.

Love starts with a smile, develops with a kiss and ends with a tear.

The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.

When you were born,you were crying and everyone around you was smiling, live your life so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone around you is crying

• life is too short for fake butter,cheese, or people.

• googe

your two article is brilliant.

• be a bit of a challenge, not because you are playing games but because you realise you are worth the extra effort.

• tether

I often imagine that your kids are running around you LOL

• I would modify like this

Take some challenge, not because it is a game, but because it can lead you to a higher goal, because it is what you are seeking for (before you retire)

• sal,

Those seems to be a collection of short mottoes as there are a few variations. I cannot find the author. I guess occasionally we need to experience some new ideas for us to re-visit our core values.

I don't really understand your rules. Anyway, do you feel happier after followed them?

• chance,

ONE DAY during his tenure as a professor, Albert Einstein was visited by a student. "The questions on this year's exam are the same as last year's!" the young man exclaimed.

"Yes," Einstein answereed, "but this year all the answers are different."

http://oaks.nvg.org/sa5ra17.html

• "I prefer the quiet life now," Dalzel-Job went on. "When you have led such an exciting life you don't need to see a fictional account of it."

One reason Dalzel-Job was sent to Norway was that he knew its coastline from his 20s, when he sailed up and down it with his mother and a Norwegian schoolgirl named Bjorg as crew. After the war, he traced and married Bjorg; they settled quietly in the West Highlands and he became a teacher. She died of cancer in the 1980s.

"I have only ever loved one woman," he said afterwards.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/oct/15/books.filmnews

• g

mermaids always swim around me. lol

• googe

your video sounds boarding song for me.lol.

• Have a safe trip

• im not going anywhere.:P

• its recipe for narcissism

• Engrossed in some kind of feelings LOL

It's one of the last cartoons I saw on TV. The video is the last episode and the song is an ending song. After the fight is finished, some go back to their normal routine lives, some continue their journeys, some start new lives.

• It takes me 8 hours to figure out what you are talking about. Why do we even need a recipe for that?

• Never seems to have heard of this song.

• lol, took you 8 hours!? oops, i appreciated your effort.

• thats the old version of boarding song, the new one is this.much better.

• also 李香蘭 is one of boarding song selection if you prefer Oriental style.

• erotic version

probably those people worry about this one not suitable for the cabin atmosphere and chose the previous one. lol

• sal replied at 2014-03-23 1:02 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

lol, took you 8 hours!? oops, i appreciated your effort.

==============================================================

同effort冇關,佢啲理解力一向止於用google copy & paste嘅層面上。

佢個腦processor比一般人慢好多,你做開服務性行耐性應該會好少少,起碼講嘢有啲厚度,少數人可以同佢啱咀型。同佢講嘢,自己上google仲好。

• For the video part, I think 魚樂無窮 is a bit more lively than the slide show :)

I wonder the following song is quite common

• Thank you very much for your patience :) Sometimes things pop up in my mind spontaneously and I'll re-visit them.

• Oops, the auto-fill somehow used my previous login name. That's why I never bother to use alias LOL

• I think Mr Googe has done golden thumb rules to make a woman happy, give her attention, affection and appreciation.. lol..

• 難得你咁欣賞佢,你快快趣私人化佢啦!雖然冇咩書女會同你爭!哈哈

• Sorry that I have no idea about these things. Just thinking what you mentioned before it is really my honour but I'm running out of quotes as I do not take notes of all the books I read :p

• Remember one more

Lincoln replied: "Don't criticize them; they are just what we would be under similar circumstances."

- How to win friends and influence people

I'm not saying that I am following all those quotes 100% LOL. I just think we can spend more time to appreciate, except when the issue is about authority :)