lunch mate

• 機會係比有準備的人

• I made a typo. I actually wanted to ask if these people are Chinese. Not trying to generalize or stereotype, Chinese (or some Asians for that matter) tend to have more relaxed moral standard and higher flexibility when it comes to integrity. Now I feel the pain to have to work with these scumbags.
    <br>
    <br>You got to be a ruthless axxhole (or half) in order to survive in this industry. Anyway, enjoy yourself in the playground.
    <br>

• HO replied at 2014-02-28 1:03 pm
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>機會係比有準備的人
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>;-)

• 食飽晒

• 咁快食飽?你唔搵Lunch mate咩?

• 入來吹吹水,妳食飽未?

• C
    <br>you are right. I am quite sure you should have already seen how flexible they are and I am quite sure they can be really pain in your ass as well. However, I can really say Asian are more lax on their moral standard. However, I can also say whatever on Wolf in the Street is quite true. That translates into White are having their own problems as well.
    <br>I am not trying to be one fo them but I will tell them to backoff and let them get into their own problem. I dont reallty want to make other people to be in pain. I just want to make sure I am not suffered

• 唔想食住

• Peter
    <br>I know what you mean very well. It's not uncommon to have to deal with these people who think and speak out of their butts. They would forever come up with some very absurd so-called rationale to justify their decisions and action. Honestly, I have zero problem if they are able to talk themselves into whatever they have is right, so long as I am not in the picture.
    <br>
    <br>For sure, the whites have their fair share of issues, still I tend to have relatively high tolerance in them as they know when to take no for an answer and just back off.
    <br>
    <br>

• C
    <br>you are rigfht. more clean cut and direct. I hate to deal with something with no standard. We are different from animals as we have our standard. Otherwise, we dont even need to put clothes

• Peter
    <br>Not a fan of ambiguity, recurrent problems or doomed failure ever. Better be an axxhole than a gentleman upfront (e.g just to earn a round or two applause) if we knew 110% we would end up in hellhole, no?
    <br>
    <br>Yet how to be an articulate axxhole among all these obnoxious axxholes is an art.
    <br>
    <br>

• C
    <br>any plan for the weekend? Do you live in HK? I will be running around for family and baby tomorrow and make sure I can get some sleep at night. I am feeling a bit weak and would like to get some sleep to recharge myself. Certainly I will have days off next week adn I am wondering where I can go

• Peter
    <br>Yes I live in Hong Kong, I will be catching up with my friends over the weekend over drinks and meals. I bet regular encounter with those people is very taxing and mentally draining.
    <br>
    <br>Be a veggie and empty out your mind next week if you want to chill and recharge. You don't get paid to occupy your mind with all this shxt over the weekend/holiday anyway.
    <br>

• 好易餓親

• C
    <br>certainly. thats the reasonw hy I need to take a break before I need to finish some results once the listed companies come up with their results announcement.
    <br>
    <br>I am still wondering what I can do to during those days. Any suggestions? Other than hiking>?

• Some quality time with your family I guess? For example, play with your baby, read a book, get a (decent) massage, out enjoying the sun if the weather is beautiful next week or just anything which takes your mind off your work?
    <br>

• C
    <br>guess I have been wroking on those for all the past weekends. Reading is difficult as baby is here and sometimes would be impossible to concentrate.
    <br>I would love to carry baby around but the stress is more than enjoy cos I need to make sure he is happy and go to where he would love to instead

• Hit the gym, read the book while sipping a nice coffee and sleep some more then.
    <br>

• C
    <br>thanks.
    <br>seems like I really know nothing about you after such a long talk. I assume many people should have read thru this page as I can see total >1300 browsed so far. Mind to tell me a bit about you?

• Over 1300 hits? I didn't pay attention to it, didn't realize there are indeed people lurking around our little chat. Some of them might be a bit disappointed to see your "find eat invite hasn't been materialized despite we are on p7 already.
    <br>
    <br>Since I don't feel comfortable talking about myself on here, let's say I am a faceless artificial intelligence operating system like the one in the movie "Her", at least for now.

• C
    <br>no worry. that's ok. it is your option. I feel funny that those people just come over here and try to speak in some nonsense topic. However, I do appreciate since I know at least someone is watching us.
    <br>
    <br>You are right. Tehy may be disappointed how come it took me so long to get you out. I am not sure why people always need to care if there would be sex involved after meal. To me, it is just too full to have sex after meal. I would rather to do before. ha ha

• Peter
    <br>I think it's not a bad thing if their random chitchat could help them find whatever they want in your thread.
    <br>
    <br>By the way, may I know if the intent to find a potential SP/SL mandatory for folks chatting in sex board? If so, I might be a huge disappointment to those people as I am only here because of the traffic. HA! I enjoy chatting with people like you who share similar viewpoints and etc.
    <br>
    <br>In fact I don't mind meeting people whom I met online. I just prefer the expectation is set right off the bat to avoid any misunderstanding.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• C
    <br>I dont buy date rape. Honestly, meeting people here does not mean we need to go for sex. I know there are people meeting in relationship board and they are alsoo looking for sex. And in fact, sex and meeting are always separate to me as I dont want to get into rape issue.
    <br>Furthermore, I believe buying sex is always better than forcing someone as at least thouse should be " professional ". Again, as I told you, those suppose " professional " are no longer professional and I am quite disappointed by them

• Peter
    <br>Nothing to do with date rape as it's not a date to begin with. Personally, I refer those as "meet-and-greet", you know like putting a face to a name on the screen.
    <br>
    <br>For me, internet is just one of the many ways we meet new people who might or might turn into friends. It's kind of neat as we could possibly meet people whom we wouldn't meet in our current professional and social network.

• C
    <br>that;s right. that's not even a date. Anyway. I know what you mean. just casual chatting is already good enough as we might be able to find something special that we might have never come across if we dont meet up here. Different people under different community may be just confined in that field.
    <br>
    <br>

• Precisely Peter. So far I must say I enjoy our little chat very much and I am glad I could be of some help (i.e. distraction) to you somehow.

• C
    <br>sorry just out for a while. just back

• C
    <br>just back from dinner and now working back in office

• Peter
    <br>Still at work? Thought you decide to pull out from all the projects already? Not at the same time I reckon?

• C
    <br>dear. I am. But I still have my research reports that I need to draft. This is my paid job and those projkects are actually asked by another department. Tehy would like to get me over but they did not want to pay me for those. Certainly, I asked them to at least show me some respect but tehy came back to ask me to show tehm my muscles. Certainly, I did. However, today I reckon that I should just ask them to sxxk my cock and I just walk away. Therefore, I am back in office to try to do my paid job. Then i will have more time for my baby tomorrow

• C
    <br>i am about to leave. Please have a good evening

• any siu yeh mate? :)

• C
    <br>How are you? What are u up to now ? I am heading to a meeting and hope can get some rest afterwarda

• Good evening. Are you around c?

• 而家she咁奇怪,個個搵到個所謂'target'跟住就當其他人透明!

• Why you look for a lunch mate in sex message board?

• let me answer that : coz lunch is free here !

• C
    <br>Good morning. Any comments to those questions? Would that be matter of attitude or ...... The motives

• passby replied at 2014-03-01 11:43 pm
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>而家she咁奇怪,個個搵到個所謂'target'跟住就當其他人透明!
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>當人透明超冇禮貌!
    <br>可能之前冇女釆佢所以有個儍婆咁得閒同佢吹佢咪以為得米囉。
    <br>乜Lunch 腳都係多余!
    <br>版主有時間不如返家湊baby好過啦

• Morning Peter
    <br>This is open forum. My one and only comment is, people are entitled to their opionions. Feel free to read and respond to whoever, whatever and whenever. :-)

• Any constructive motivea or ideas u wanna to share? I am open to any topics just I am wondering if we have common background or interest
    <br>At least I know to greet someone before opening up a door for conversation.

• Peter= 儍佬 Beatles/ Charles,你地傾埋佢啦
    <br>一陣又話人hijack 佢條thread 溝哂佢d女

• Peter
    <br>Those people at work who show no respect and yet expect you to get things done for free are out of their mind. Sometimes they need constant reminder of what a bunch of delusional morons they are. Well done, just be careful, they might be kicking you with their hind legs.
    <br>
    <br>I see another Peter chatting in this thread now, interesting.
    <br>

• C
    <br>Thats still me and I am trying to be nice to reply to their comments
    <br>
    <br>You are right and they are setting problems to me already. Will be out for 2 hrs. Back to the thread soon

• 我覺得版主自言自語多啲

• morning Peter, i can read that you are a man with manner :)

• 哈哈

• Peter, around?

• Peter
    <br>Same here. I am out meeting my friends for brunch soon. Enjoy whatever you do this weekend. Cheers!

• Lady. Yes. Here
    <br>
    <br>C. Enjoy your sunday and I will be checking here on ad off.