lunch mate

• C
    <br>I never consider myself as Chinese but I can see more people are joining the camp. I am the one alwaus God bless the Queen. We are raised and grown by them and ever thou genetically we might be Chinese but deep inside we are different race.
    <br>
    <br>I dont want to go with the flow as this is always not the right way. just like running away from the trouble while one should find a way to fix the issue.
    <br>
    <br>I am trying to hang in here but I need to find a new way for my family to make sure all in cluding the kids can grow up properly

• In my book, there is only one race, human race. Yet I am not particularly happy when an instant association with the Mainlanders is made on me, especially those whose uneducated walking ATM who have everything but class and integrity.
    <br>
    <br>It isn't easy to go against the flow and I have learned it the hard way. Hope things get better for you. Life goes on, whether you like what you see in front of you or not.

• C
    <br>well. I know it is difficult to go against the flow and in fact I am still working in my way. I would rather to stay intact myself than making myself corrupted. Certainly, I am quite corrupted sexually but I would like to leave my soul clean
    <br>
    <br>Any suggestions for leisure time? When do you need to get back to work?
    <br>
    <br>Am I right on my guessing or you were right?

• Living in a place like HK, coupling with the fact that you are in financial industry with all sorts of craziness and temptation, one can consider himself well blessed if he can still manage to maintain his sanity. How sexually corrupted you are really? Not as crazy as the folks in the Wolf of the Wall Street right?
    <br>
    <br>People go for different things when it comes to unwind and chill. Listening your favorite genre of music, talking to positive people or just out hiking and enjoying the nature works pretty good for me.

• C
    <br>well. sure I wish I can slow down and enjoy the nature but it is not that easy and I have been trying hard to make sure I can get myself chilled. However, thigns just rolling everyday. I am very sad to be working in this industry and in fact this is not fun at all.
    <br>
    <br>You? What is your role? You still have not told me
    <br>
    <br>Sexually crazy? Wolf of the Wall Street? That's nothing to me. but I dont like mulit parties. I am quite focus and picky

• I wonder how wild the parties got with Jordan Belford and his gang, or the movie just made it that way to enhance its commercial value.
    <br>
    <br>Don't be sad. You get what you pay for, in terms of your sanity, happiness, and health (physical and mental). Focus on what you already have and try to ignore the temporary pain you are suffering. It's not easy I know I know.
    <br>
    <br>Too many lurking eyes around here, I will tell you when I have a chance.

• C
    <br>many thanks. Chance? Seems like I need to create one. My email is [email protected]. Therefore, you can try to spit your idea there.
    <br>
    <br>Well. I find that sex part is nothing in the movie. I kinda concern about the drug part. it is just too much to talk about those 2 in teh movie. I know men are all into money and sex. However, does that need to get involve into drug?

• We all know sex sells so it's not surprising see overwhelming and overdose of sex scene in the movie. Yet I wasn't referring to sex only when I mentioned wild. And yes I think drugs and sex does go hand in hand, the combined of two helps those people to finally feel something whenever they are high on their asses. However, I also hope they knew what longterm harm drugs could do to their body, and their growing dependence in their daily life can be scary. Look at Philip Seymour Hoffman, he was the living proof.
    <br>
    <br>Got your email, will send you a note in due course. Until then, be happy. At least, try to make this choice.

• C
    <br>understood. many thanks
    <br>
    <br>Well. I just feel there should be more we can see other than sex and drugs. As well, I am quite sure sex with no drugs can be fun also. JUst dont buy the idea of those 2 to go along with each other. After drug sex could be too wild sometimes and this may be in trouble.....like choked someone to death

• Anything done with the right person is fun. I hope they were just exaggerating the drug scene in the movie, you know how much Hollywood movies like to create drama, I mean tons of drama. Sometimes it can be rather entertaining, but most of the time I find it delirious and stupid.

• C
    <br>too bad. This is how the entertainment business make the business. Honestly, i need to go to KTV and sauna quite often with clients but honestly I find those completely nonsense. 1. those gals sxxk. 2. v fake. no feeling even sing K with them. 3 no hygien 4. all some funny images completely created by the entertainment industry

• C
    <br>sex should be wild with the right person and 100% devoted to that.

• Well these places are like paradise to guys who are either still wet behind their ears, or new to this sort of patronised pleasure. Only if they knew how $$$-driven these professional hot girls are and how far they will go to make the customers feel like a KING so as to be able to afford their Chanel purse and etc. The good news is, most men aren't saint and thus business at these places are still booming irrespective of the economy in the market.
    <br>
    <br>Call me old-fashioned, non-adventurous or just plain boring, I can never understand what fun it is to do the same thing with different people vs different things with the same person. Anyway, each to their own.

• C
    <br>to me I know thats business. However, those gals dont even know how to respect their profession these days. Certainly, I admit that's nothing fun at all as I am really sick about getting drunk. Furthermore, one would feel very tired by the time to get back to your room at 2-3am in teh morning.
    <br>
    <br>I am nt sure what sex means to me anymore. Things have changed and I am old. What I know at the mometn is just like you said - try to get myself happy and relaxed. However, i just find that it is a distance away

• What you mean they don't know to respect their profession? I too hate to get drunk, getting a bit tipsy with good friends is quite another story though.
    <br>
    <br>Peter, you are as old as you feel. If you don't find anything which makes you happy yet, so be it, no need to force it, really. The oppsite of happiness is not necessarily sadness.

• C
    <br>i know what you mean. I am not forcing myself to look for happiness however I do want to get some for myself. I have nor been happy for decaades and I would like to get some to my lips. Sigh....
    <br>
    <br>Well I mean nowadays those gals they just want you to tip them but they would not even try to please you while you are on spot. What I mean is at least they should try to pass me the towel when I mess up my hand with beer. Dont you think so?

• Not being for the last decade? Because of what you went through at work? Tell me, are you a positive person? From a scale of 1 to 10?
    <br>
    <br>Maybe these gals would only bother to pass you the towel if you take them out and be in your hotel room? They just don't see real money flying around in the KTV. :-)

• C
    <br>i am 10 negative person for sure. I am not sure why I am such a negative person bu I am trying to make myself happy. Thru smoking, drinking, physical, sexual, etc. However, I am a very straight person like Hitler. Therefore, may be sometime later I might need to take drugs to sustain mylife
    <br>

• Minus 10 on happiness? If you are serious, that sounds pretty bad.
    <br>
    <br>I don't believe in pursuing happiness or numbing your feelings through indulgence in smoking, alcohol, sex and etc. You will only get temporary relief from it and the reality kicks back in before you know it. You mean you are as strict as Hilter right? I guess you just are perfectionist who have high expectations of yourself, or people around you too.
    <br>
    <br>Happiness should come from within, have you tried meditation?

• C
    <br>Certainly I know I may need to be medication. However, I dont really want to get to that point as I know what weill be the side effects. I am from that backgorund while I did my degrees back 20 years ago. Yes. I know it is completely different from what I am working at the moment. That's one of the reason why I am not happy.
    <br>
    <br>Smoking and drinking for sure is bad to me. sex? may be. Cos I dont enjoy sex anymore. I would rather to sleep in slience with no TV and just a book or a lady beside me. I just need a slience and peaceful sleep.

• My friend just went through a 3 weeks meditation course, she told me it worked pretty good for her. It was her first and she feels more light hearted and self contented acterwards.
    <br>
    <br>Does your wife give you the peaceful sleep you crave?. Be sensitive to her needs though, you might not want her to come here looking for SL/SP simply because she is not getting the attention from you.

• C
    <br>dont worry. that will never happen. I know what you mean. I still know what is homework and what is feeling. I am teh one suffering does not mean I need to translate that to other peopl
    <br>I dont think I want to go thru that kind of course. I did talk to those people at one point but they all gave up cos I have a very strong will and I know what exactly is right or wrong. I dont have a sense of gray area.

• C
    <br>gone for the day already?
    <br>
    <br>Actually I am glad that lucy did not show up as I had big stomach problem today. I even miss the luncheon for a listing company in Mandarin

• You are kind of headstrong, aren't you? Being flexible and open is the beginning of your journey to happiness.
    <br>
    <br>Hope your stomach upset is gone by now. Who knows? Lucy or other ladies might drop by later.

• C
    <br>honestly no mood to out with them at the moment. since we did not have any conversation, i dont believe the gathering would be meaningful. You like to dine with stranger? I guess not. It would be much easier to have a meal with someone if we both ahve some understanding on each other beforehand. At least there will have no deadair. Right?

• Hi guys,
    <br>
    <br>How's it going?

• Those business luncheons are all about networking and keeping scores.
    <br>
    <br>Let's say I don't mind drinking and dining with random strangers when, say I am traveling and prefer some company. If I have a choice, I prefer meeting with someone who at least shares something in common with me, e.g. sense of humour, general outlook in life, interests and etc.
    <br>
    <br>In fact, I'd rather dine alone and enjoying my solitaire moments than having to keep up a dull conversation with someone just for company's sake.

• C
    <br>you got the point. This is exactly we dont want to get into. Deadair. As well, it is quite uncomfortable to be sitting down with someone you dont know and end up with very strange situation
    <br>
    <br>I mean those luncheons were for IPO launching and typically there would be some luncheons for presentation to get other people into the dela

• I am not too fond of business luncheon either, but if I am to attend it, I am pretty good at making small talk and keeping the cnversation running so there's no dead air. Of course the type of company sharing the same table always always counts.

• C
    <br>you are interesting. right. just like you would try to open conversation if there is a handsome sitting right beside you. However, you would rather keep your mouth shut if an awful person is sitting instead.
    <br>
    <br>Well. Anyway. Stomach is not working properly and I will try to jog this evening to relax myself a bit. And you What did you do today?

• If I was in a business luncheon setting, how hot or handsome the guy sitting next to me won't matter. I would still try my very best to be the gracious host especially if he is our client. It's not personal, it's business. However, good looks with good sense of humor won't hurt.
    <br>
    <br>Didn't do much today as I was mostly online chatting with you, you know? Enjoy your jogging.

• C
    <br>sure I know you have been talking with me. Hope you do enjoy the chatting as well. I am wokring on the excel spreadsheet with all those numbers flying around. I am trying to comply 5 years results onto some spreadsheets. This is really pain in my butt. NOt sure whatelse I can do at this level.
    <br>Are you ready to take off for your day? I assume so. Enjoy and chat if you are around at night. Otherwise, see you tomorrow

• Well hopefully our chat has given you some nice distraction, the last thing I want is it has caused some delay in your data crunching exercise.
    <br>
    <br>Better stop saying words like pain, sad and etc. Believe me, you don't need this sort of mental reminder all too often.

• C
    <br>certainly you did give me a good hand. really appreciate that
    <br>what are you working on now?

• Morning Peter
    <br>Pleased to know our little chat helped, have a good start of the day. The weekend is around the corner, should be something to look forward to.
    <br>
    <br>

• C
    <br>good morning. I know weekend is around but weekend is more busy to me than working days. And I will be heading out of town this afternoon for a meeting elsewhere. Just to give you heads up. I will try to log back into this thread when I have access to internet. However, I will be back to HK tonight for sure

• Peter
    <br>Out of town? Guess you are off to Guangzhou or Shenzhen only right? Once I flew to Shanghai and returned to HK the same day, quite hectic if you ask me.
    <br>
    <br>Anyway, have a good trip.

• C
    <br>no need to go la
    <br>I have found my path. That's nothing we can do with this company. I have found my final decision. I am out from all those projects. Tehy will get nothing from me at all

• Your path? And your decision is?
    <br>
    <br>Bottom line is, is it good or bad for your sanity and level of happiness?

• C
    <br>difficult to amke a decision. As I believe I will lose my job but I am sure I can remain my integrity. As well, i dont think they deserve my help at all. All those should not be something I should consider at the moment.
    <br>
    <br>I need to worry about $$ at this stage and so I guess I have no nuch option but to go on. However, instead of moving to another department, I should make sure I can stay happy with what I am having now

• Ok I thought you have reached a finall decision already (i.e. pull out from all the projections). You mention about integrity, are you going to compromise yours if you are to pull some money from the market?
    <br>
    <br>Sounds quite tricky, hold your horses man.

• C
    <br>difficult to hold. but I will not risk my reputation just for money. Unless we are talking about the big lump like HKD100mil - enough for me to walk away from my life.
    <br>
    <br>Well. Those projects will be blown up by me one by one if they insist their accusion on me. I will not be stupid enough to make the bridge for them. I will brun them down

• No matter what you do, don't burn the bridges, your family still need you to support them. By the wy, where these people from? Not Chinese I assume?

• C
    <br>well. I would say I have no discrimination policy but some of them from HK and some of them from other places and they are genetically Chinese.
    <br>Therefore, I can say all those people have all those problems and I dont really care about what they are doing

• Well I couldn't help but wonder if they would have done what they told you to, if they were in your shoes?

• C
    <br>my dear. If ever there were any axxholes in this world and would put their feet into my shoes, I would not be here talking with you and I would not be here to look for someone for meals, sex, etc. I am definately got ripped off after my discussions with other people ( some of my clients mainly).
    <br>
    <br>I dont know how to rpesent myself for sure. However, I have never done anything to rip off any one in this indstry. What else I can say about that? I dont know.
    <br>
    <br>Again, I am trying to find my own playground to please myself at least for 1-2 hours or....

• she真係好悶...真係會搵到Lunch mate?

• 又或者,點解要係度搵Lunch mate?

• 試左有機會有,唔試就一定冇

• 你呢個答案同搵SP差多