lunch mate

• C

just dont want to get myself into any trouble. Deals can be closed but without any problems or volatility. However, I know it is difficult to complete a deal and not letting the public to know. Therefore it is a matter of discretion

• I am alright. SOS, different day, you know?

I hear you about the discretion bit, I agree it's always better be careful than sorry.

• C

thats always the case. and it is very difficult to get something iron out once it is winkled.

• C

What's your job and your role? Mind to share?

• Peter

I am a lazy bum these days :(

• C

but I am quite sure you should have a job. Right?

• Peter

Let's say my job is to laze around these days. Anyway, enough of me. Things are sailing more smoothly today?

• C

yes or no. the market is a bit rough lately because the stupid China expended too much in the past few years. And investors are trying to see if this stupid China will crash by the end of this expansion. Very difficult to predict the liquidity flow

• As the investors hold a bearish view on the market, are you working hard to work out some promising projection/trend (aka rosy future) to justify their decisions in financing the projects or what?

• C

of course I cant. But I need to find some other companies that have financing needs to get money from the market to them. Make sure those are of good quality and to make sure all material can be good and solid before I can fatech money from the market

• C

busy? then we talk later

• And you have 5 projects in similar context? Good luck Peter, hope you pull things off nicely soon.

• C

all financially related but they are all different sectors. And you? Have you done your dinner?

Where is that lady that asked me for contact details?! Seems likme you just asking for fun only. Is that fun to fool around like such?

• Yes just had dinner.

I hope you were addressing the second part of your response to your intended dinner date? Otherwise, you lost me as I have only been chatting with you in this thread, no fooling around or whatsoever.

• C

Sorry my bad. I was referring to The another lady asked me for details to have lunch thursday. I am soery that ii did not make myself clear. My bad

I am happy to have u here talking with me. life is a bitch and we are all her puppies

• Good morning. all

• Morning Peter,

No worries, it was just a minor misunderstanding.

It's only Wednesday, don't sweat it, whoever wants to dine with you will reach out to you shortly (or already did). Worst comes to worst, you can still go home and have dinner with your family as usual.

• C

no. I dont care cos I dont think there will be someone be that active to ask a guy out for lunch or dinner. I did give out my details for her to add me but she just did not even leave her contact on my ymail.

HOw's your day? Still enjoying your time?

• Peter

She just responded to your thread if I remember correctly, maybe she is caught up with other things or simply forgot it altogether. Agree, no need to sweat it, it happens, it happens.

Still bored as hell. Busy hands are happy hands. Stay busy Peter.

• C

well. i assume you are in vacation? or you still looking for job?

I am not sure what I can offer but if you have interest, you can let me know and I may be able to get something for you to work in this finanical industry.

• Peter

I am on sabbatical.

What you have in mind? I wonder what could that be given you have no clue if I have any financial background in the industry at all.

• C

first, I did nto tell you I were in financial but you figured that out. So you should be quite know this industry.

2. I believe you should be quite educated and good knowledged in all aspects. That's why I think you should be one of a member of this industry

Am I right?

• Interesting analysis. By the way I think mentioned earlier in this thread that you are in the financial field, Peter. :-)

Back to my previous question, what you have in mind?

• C

what do you mean what I have in mind? You mean work? Family? Affair? or just meal?

• Work I mean.

Not looking for sp/sl, am here simply because there are more people on sex board.

• C

sorry. I really have no clue what kind of work you are in at the moment. I thought could be in finanical otherwise, you might be in college doing financial researches

• 1小時lunch會不會太倉促?

• Peter

No biggies. Not in college anymore, otherwise, I would have said I am taking a gap year right now, I believe I am very good at research though.

• but I can try to squeeze time. may be 1.30. Why? I typically take hamburger at work to save time

• HIHI 女人

• lunch最好係享受陽光,不過香港地方唔多

• C

understood. well, therefore you are in this industry. Am I right? If so, any bonus or gift for making the right guess. What are you doing these days? Enjoying the sunshine and strolling around? HOpe things can work well while you are having fun.

Woman

Well. I know but what can we do. no time is no time. And we have duties to fullfill. Right?

• Peter

And what if you guessed it wrong? Will I get a gift from you instead?

Basically I have been catching up with my friends, doing things which I didn't have the luxury of time to do like watching movies and etc. To be completely honest with you, I can't say I am enjoying myself as I've started to get bored, really really bored lately.

• C

if you do have time for us, I can try to find time to watch movie or do something else with you cos I still have some carryforward days not used. Any suggestions?

• C

Right. sorry. forget, if I guess wrong of course I will be penalized. Well. lunch? or ??

• Peter

That's so very kind of you to offer that given your plate is so darn full. I really don't mind going to the movies alone at all, in fact, having too much idle time bores the heck out of me.

Tell me more about the work plan you mentioned earlier today. Let's see if we find something mutually beneficial here and there?

• Hamburger lunch? What is the best burger you have ever had?

• C

I am working in some projects but at the same time I am trying to open more accounts on institution or retails. Cos by the end of the day, I will need to get those IPOs or placement out and I need to sell them. I have many contacts with me for past 10 years but I just dont have enough time to run around all the time. I believe I can have someone to help me to take care of them and be a second me. Therefore, I can focuse more on getting those projects right and let you to help me to sell together.

I know you dont mind to be alone and I know it is strange for me to ask you out all a sudden. Therefore, I respect your decision. I am trying to get out from my work also cos I still have 6 day leave to us. And I will use some next week. Thats why I am asking if you would have time for me tomorrow. Cos I believe I can take some time off

• McD Hamburger

• C

leaving. take care

• anyone home

• 剛回家☺️

• hi sally

wanna to be lunch mate?

• thanks

Lucy

I assume you will not be free tomorrow

• MOrning. How's everything going here today

I am looking for someone to share lunch today. Any lady interested? ha ha

• Morning Peter

Thank you for your explanation. It sounds pretty interesting.

Hey you seem to be in a better mood this morning. Made some good progress at work yesterday maybe?

• C

not really. there is another dept would like me to join them to make sure my work can be max. However, I can see they are not willing to pay for the price and certainly they would like me to bring in free money for the,. Very disappointed. I have been in this talk for 2 months. I dont really feel happy about all those people working in this field.

And you? Whats your plan today? What movie is good?

• Peter

It sxxks when you have to work with unreasonable folks like them, things can get very brutal, when the market is slow, the financial industry particularly. They are more interested in foul play, than fair play. Such is life.

No plans today. I watched a few good (not the latest) movies lately, e.g. Shame & Beautiful Lies.

• C

yes. this si the kind of animals that I have been seeing in these years. What can I say. Thanks for getting back to China and people in here are soiled finally. We are finally Chinese. And hoenstly, I dont like this place any longer but what can I do about that?

Wolf of the Wall Street sxxks. Does not worth to spend a penny for that

• Peter

Are you serious about being Chinese finally? It pains me to see the harm the filthy rich mainland Chinese tycoons did to HK since the handover, sometimes when I am out on the street, I find it rather unbearable to see "assimilation" here! there and everywhere.

Try not to think too much when dealing with these ruthless beasts, you can't possibly beat them. If you can't kill them, might as well join them and just act accordingly, well until and unless you have a better option elsewhere.

Hang in there Peter, don't stress yourself out.