Be my Valentine! by 14 Feb 14

• Lrh

There is just one asking me for a date. Else with no solid time.

I am not picky but just not be interested hahaha

• Dilyschong replied at 2014-01-02 11:16 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lrh

===============================================================

Just one? I can't believe it, from here?

This place is either really dead or you have had nearly all the guys from here already, lol.

• LittleredRhood replied at 2014-01-02 11:24 pm

Dilyschong replied at 2014-01-02 11:16 pm

Lrh

This place is either really dead or you have had nearly all the guys from here already, lol.

Yes. Guys want hot models who just wide their legs with no effort and time spent.

They need hundreds ad thousands of girls.

Sometimes imaginating a full list of girls icons in apps as lovers

• Dilyschong replied at 2014-01-03 12:19 am

LittleredRhood replied at 2014-01-02 11:24 pm

Dilyschong replied at 2014-01-02 11:16 pm

Lrh

Yes. Guys want hot models who just wide their legs with no effort and time spent.

They need hundreds ad thousands of girls.

Sometimes imaginating a full list of girls icons in apps as lovers

Those guys are too lazy and naive, they wanna feel like king that's why they need so many gals, lol, I'm sure those guys are not your taste.

I beleive there are still some decent guys on here, it all depends on luck but since this place has lost it's appeal with all the crazy incidences and people wanting mega fast food so they turned to apps, loads fakes there though, apps are more for youngsters n trade.

• Anyway, those apps are annoying, you get hundreds of messages per day from strangers, I just deleted mine after just one day.

• Dilyschong

emailed you~

• LittleredRhood replied at 2014-01-03 12:46 am

Anyway, those apps are annoying, you get hundreds of messages per day from strangers, I just deleted mine after just one day.

I have never installed any of such friend apps.

I go fast food either, aff is a heaven lol

• trueeeee replied at 2014-01-03 12:51 am

Dilyschong

emailed you~

Long time! Hey replied! Glad to remember me : )

• Dilyschong replied at 2014-01-02 10:27 pm

Kakaka Will a 祈福黨 help to burn these bad lucks away?

Yesyesyes, I dunno and I forgot helping a lot lol

kakakaka 祈福黨 will only relieve you of your $$$$ and not your bad luck lol, maybe you need to go to Wanchai and find someone to 打小人......

And yes bad memory always helps to make one more happy^^

• weekendoff replied at 2014-01-03 4:30 pm

Dilyschong replied at 2014-01-02 10:27 pm

Kakaka Will a 祈福黨 help to burn these bad lucks away?

Yesyesyes, I dunno and I forgot helping a lot lol

kakakaka 祈福黨 will only relieve you of your $$$$ and not your bad luck lol, maybe you need to go to Wanchai and find someone to 打小人......

And yes bad memory always helps to make one more happy^^

I didn't try 打小人 but love to jar patpat

Why bad memory make one more happy?

• Wish you all happy on the first Sunday on 2014 : )

• Dilyschong replied at 2014-01-03 8:18 pm

I didn't try 打小人 but love to jar patpat

Why bad memory make one more happy?

Why bad memory makes one happy.....hmm......let me think......hard.......opps......I'm afraid I have forgotten^^

See, all the bad things are forgotten and only needs to concentrate on the hear and now and live the moment. Isn't that good?

By the way, jar pat pat is a hobby of yours? In which case let's form a fan club lol

• Daydayhorny

Jar patpat is great while 男上女下,有誰能抵擋性感男友用盡全力去幹自己?

扑幾下就射,熱都未熱

• 有趣人,你閃左去邊呢

^^

• 趕工,^^你忙嗎?

• Hello Dilyschong , nice to meet u. May I be on the queue to be your valentine of 14 Feb? haha :-)

Could u add my wechat to chat? bunnybunny1234

• Hi Dilys, have you found the lucky guy yet?

• The lucky man is whom did not ask my name and my phone number lol

I am sure I am his fabulous one. We are writing the 66th email.

We deserve to have a great mate.

• Can I have some hot story line lol?

Thanks for all who read my threads. Great to tell I am a happy woman now.

No matter with or without and in all means.

While I was firstly here, my mind was in a big mess.

Friends and fxxkmates lol!

Count down 30 days for my playground : P

• Out if the square, I have lots of unexpected gains from here.

Special thanks for friends here!

Very sorry to some 2-5 mins guys as I know, there is no problem to be cummed in a short time as you guys enjoyed. Cheerful and respectful manner is always be appreciated.

Enjoy our weekends!

• 當浪漫是嗜好,高潮是需要的時候,是誰幹誰有何分別?

女生而言,一星期一個男伴,一個月有三個,遊戲場中最多幾百人,

半個地球都是男人,好幹就爽,好爽就來,好來又好去

我喜歡的,喜歡我的,大家喜歡的也有,任如何高潮也好,

如果從拾做愛的感覺,兩人用不用再說什麼?

預祝有情人的,無情人的,等情人的,忘記情人的,不知情的

- 情人節快樂

• 趕工,^^你忙嗎?

^^

我有時都趕,所以留完言都常都閃

又怕阻到你呢,^^

• 預祝有情人的,無情人的,等情人的,忘記情人的,不知情的

- 情人節快樂

==

^^

想起一樣野,叫包羅萬有

• ^^ replied at 2014-01-20 11:48 pm

預祝有情人的,無情人的,等情人的,忘記情人的,不知情的

- 情人節快樂

==

^^

想起一樣野,叫包羅萬有

記起有情人一角色就好了

• Where is my erotic storyline daudaysuper?

• can i stay with you?where are you going after valentines day?

• hey there replied at 2014-01-26 11:44 pm

can i stay with you?where are you going after valentines day?

Stay with me? I dun run hostel lol

I will fly out after Valentines' day

• Dilyschong replied at 2014-01-26 11:49 pm

hey there replied at 2014-01-26 11:44 pm

can i stay with you?where are you going after valentines day?

Stay with me? I dun run hostel lol

I will fly out after Valentines' day

not coming back?

• Say goodbye for a while

• hi there... sending u best wishes :)

• Valentine's Day? most people shouldn't be available.

• Kung Hey Fat Choy!

The topic is, by the Valentines Day. Means from the date this thread had been written, Dec 16 till Feb 14, a Valentine wanted with an expiry date.

I gained a lot during this period of time,

1st Encounter my Jer 神

2nd Chat chat chat 9up with the Expert - the one who did the best throughout all guys in she.com

3rd Have fun with a guy who accepts my so called funny different faces but time is really limited for us. 床上五分鐘,吹水百句鐘

Life is fun. Does orgasms really matter?

• Memorize my God of Jer

Before I write the whole, it is purely a journal completed the storyline with Jer神@Dilys. This guy is the one who brought me a lot of meanings and the most intensive orgasms in my life. He is one of my important guys in my life although I cannot remember his faces a lot as we just met for 13 or 14 times. We had phone calls within 10 times, no common friend gathering and not even a picture.

I wrote our first encounter in my old threads. We met in ancient way, no sound no picture, just words. The first encounter was in a hotel room. What an old school guy but look! He is so handsome! His eyes, nose and lips are nice looking and big!

He prepared food and juices. Welcome me as his princess : )

• the story of our entanglement

We met under the bright afternoon sun at the appointed place. She was fashionably late but no matter. Her smile made up for it. She had a voluptuous body and I enjoyed the way she moved. The swinging of her hips as she approached surely wetted my appetite. I only wished I could see her wonderfully expressive eyes, but she wore big dark sunglasses to shield her eyes that afternoon.

We greeted each other with a smile and she lead me the short distance to the hotel. I have heard the name of this place but never had a chance to visit. Now my curiosity would be sated lol. As we entered the front gates, she grabbed onto my arm and it brought a warm feeling to my body. Not a lot of girls would show their cards this way but it made me more keen as I pushed open the door to the reception.

After the perfunctory registration, we walked to our room. The receptionist had told us the Jacuzzi was only meant for one, but that was okay for us, as we didn’t intend to waste time playing with the equipment. In fact we were only interested in each other’s bodily tools!

I pushed open the door and we entered this spacious room, clean and well lit. What a pleasant surprise for once. Normally these places are dark and dingy and the worse carry a 3 day old smell. The first thing I did was try to turn down the air con from artic to normal. It never amazes me why the temperature is set so low. There is no way I want to take my clothes off and have her see my penis shrink once it meets the cold^^.

• I took my coat off and hanged it on the door hook. Immediately she came close to me and held me in a warm embrace. I could feel her warm body touching mine. Her hands were soft and her body inviting. I turned around to face her and our lips touched. Her mouth was so soft and inviting and all I wanted was to stay there with her. Very soon our tongues engaged and the passions heightened. Our hands were all over each other as they frantically tried to remove our clothes. I love the way her hands moved over my torso, so so sweet and such a turn on. This was the way a women should treat a man and show him how she felt. I undid her bra strap with some difficulties as they were so large. I pushed her to lie on the bed after it came off. Her bussoms were so large I had to hold onto them with both hands. It’s the first time I had sex with a women who was at least a double DD. They were as ripe as honey dew melons and equally succulent! I massage them and tease the pink nipples before breaking away from our kissing to taste her fulsome breasts. So large they would fill any man’s appetite. I gorge on them and sxxk on the sweet nectar. With my fingers I kneedled them and teased out the gentle soft moans from her mouth. Oh how delicious it sounded. I sxxked and kiss for an eternity and slowly I worked my fingers down to her vagina. I could feel the wetness even before I reached there. The warm sweet liquid was slowly ozzing out down her thighs. I inserted my middle finger into her waiting pussy and she drew me in. her moans grew louder and quicker as I slid in and out in a steady rhythm. Her eyes were closed concentrating on the moment and I was happy to help her get engaged to her body. The lips of her wet cxxt seem to wrap tighter around my fingers and I had to force it in and out. I could feel the softness of her sex organ and it was akin to that of a virginal bride. How lucky I was at this point in time. Truly excited I was. My cock sprung up hard and her hands grab it without hesitation. Slowly drawing along its entire length she slid along the shaft. Up and down, up and down it went. The more she played it, the hornier I got. My tool was rigid as steel and she enjoyed making it so. With a wicked grin she went down on my erection. Kissing the head, licking the shaft and working up the pole; it was sensational! I have never had my cock tasted this way before. The feeling was intense. All my strength rushed to my erection and it glowed with desire. I wanted to explode into her mouth I told her.

• All she did was winked and smiled back at me. There was no way she was letting me off so lightly. She told me before how much she loved sxxking cock and now she was giving me a one on one demonstration. I was indeed a very lucky man! Taking care not to excite me to the limit she mouth fxxked me and took the entire length into her mouth. Her lips caressing my tool and kissing the head at every opportunity, What a wonderful way to live! There were moments where I thought I couldn’t hold but luckily I kept myself in check.

After an eternity sxxking at my tool, she lowered her tongue to eat my balls. At first I dreaded it as some other girls have sxxked there too hard and it hurt. Somehow her mouth just touched it gently and electricity surged through my veins and I gave out a yelp. Oh My god….it felt so good. She place her soft lips all along circumference of my testes and tasted my manhood. I could only close my eyes and savour the moment. This was truly heaven’s gift. She changed positions and lifted up my legs slightly and went to kiss the soft area between my balls and anus. As she kissed there, tears of joy welled up in my eyes. It was so delicious and my cock strained and strained to be released but I held back. No other women had made me experienced such pleasures. I didn’t want her to stop but still I wanted her pussy to be filled.

I pushed her onto her back and put on a condom. She had turned on her sides and I entered here like that. Her pussy was ever so tight. It was so virginal and attractively juicy. All I could do was pump hard and fast. She wanted it so badly and I was there to give it to her. I filled her hole with my erection and pounded as though my life depended on it. Fast and furiously I pumped into her. Her pussy sxxking it all up, squeezing my tool and drawing it deeper and deeper as she moan and moan for me. Her voice was music to my ears and made me more anxious to release my load. Waves and waves of orgasm filled her body as I fxxked her hard……..and finally with a big cry I ejaculated into her and shot my load of sperm inside of her. I was spent and fell flat on my stomach to recover.

What a joyous encounter it had been. My cock could still sense her mouth and tongue entangling with it while I was lying there. I held her close as the memories fill the afternoon forever.

• nice to meet you Dilyschong, can we chat in email first?

email:[email protected]

• nice to meet you

• Thanks Supercock. Your superb is on mind, your way to appreciate, to treasure and to enjoy. We brought each other to the greateast pleasure. Do orgasms and time really matter?

You deserve to have whole passion and horny soul within a few hours. Glad the time is short so we treasure as much as we can.

Feb 14 - Will you pick me up?

• 恭喜發財!

嘩~~~ 可以出本英文小說.

• 戰狂300 replied at 2014-02-06 10:00 am

恭喜發財!

嘩~~~ 可以出本英文小說.

恭喜發財!

裸男寫真正D!

• DC

好耐冇見