Single but looking for sl/sp, why not gf/bf instead?

• It all depends how serious and love was in the relationship, letting go is hard for some, if only everyone has a mind like a hard drive but still traces of data can be retrieved.

• Get real replied at 2013-08-26 10:56 pm
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>It all depends how serious and love was in the relationship, letting go is hard for some, if only everyone has a mind like a hard drive but still traces of data can be retrieved.
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>
    <br>That's why conventional relationship is the best recipe to many still, where true love, serious commitment, lifelong companion... are truths and should be the core values of proper Life and Relationships. After all, the vast majority of the population should have normal minds and should be following conventions; the world then operates orderly.
    <br>
    <br>P.S. Outcasts and weird minds need to recognize their positions ^_^
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• likewitty replied at 2013-08-26 2:53 pm
    <br>Haha, I was referring to women trying to privatize guys in my prev message as well lol. The difference between men n women maybe: women want to privatize n many presume, n can, reciprocate the same. Many men, however, are more selfish n may want to be control freak to control the women, while they still enjoy the freedom of multiple dates.
    <br>
    <br>I don't suggest to think in terms of wins n losses. If one can't let go after a fate has ended n still drag on in the evaluation of wins n losses, I can't see he or she is the ultimate winner. The ultimate winner is this whoever who can get the most happiness in a relationship or encounter with zero or near zero unhappiness end-to-end ;)
    <br>Bullshxtting again and again, WTF
    <br>
    <br>Don't worry, no woman want to privatize a long winded shxtty "witty" guy like this.

• Ladies, beware of the wolves.....especially the long winded ones...

• The system of relationship was designed by someone in the past to make the society works orderly, and now all of us see this as the rules of god.
    <br>
    <br>Is it possible that we forget relationship? no husband wife boyfriend sp sl. Follow your heart, stay close to who you like, who you love, have sex. This is heaven.

• We are civilized people, we are not cavemen.

• The wolves are out again, beware.

• Must we be civilized?
    <br>We are not happy, we should go back.

• You're the minority that's unhappy, so can't change just for you and the rest of the minorities.
    <br>
    <br>If you wanna go back then no more computers, cars, houses etc....we have to live like cavemen, u want? lol
    <br>Then sex would be too boring without all the luxuries.

• I consider myself civilized as I acknowledge differences in viewpoints n respect others who have different values and make different choices as us. I remind myself not to impose my values on others because everyone is different and they have a choice if how they live, despite it may be stupid or wrong in my standards.
    <br>
    <br>As said, conventional thoughts and principles suits many people, but not necessarily all. People like liberate n myself may have alternative views to legend n relationship, n if we are not hurting others (eg by cheating others to meet us with a view to committed exclusive relationship), we are at least more sincere than many liars ;)
    <br>

• we have cars, houses, computers
    <br>we are losing the sky, fresh air, stars, wind, ocean, animals, face to face meetings.........
    <br>you won't treasure these since civilized people are losing their feelings. they think they are happy but they don't know they are just in a cage.

• likewitty
    <br>
    <br>i know you are civilized.
    <br>since only civilized people think so complicated and are still proud of themselves.
    <br>in earthquakes we know it is coming by watching tv, but animals go away a few days before.

• Liberate,
    <br>Yes, it takes age and experience to know what really matters and should be important in our lives. Um, maybe I should be fair and say there are different drivers to happiness at different stages of life. Eg, a teenage gal will be excited to get a $200 cutie bag; a late 2x n early 3x despise those cheap bags n get pleasure by luxurious $200k bags, then as more matured (age independent) finds a bag, irrespective of price, that she feels like; incl some like to have no bags lol.
    <br>
    <br>Again, nothing abt right or wrong in all cases, just varying personal preferences.
    <br>

• Liberate replied at 2013-08-27 9:20 am
    <br>likewitty
    <br>
    <br>i know you are civilized.
    <br>since only civilized people think so complicated and are still proud of themselves.
    <br>in earthquakes we know it is coming by watching tv, but animals go away a few days before.
    <br>=================================r ==============================
    <br>Wrong recipient? Or different liberate?? ;)

• Merci,
    <br>
    <br>Sorry that my postings have aroused an unnecessary off topic debate, n also attracted the attention of someone who has been following my postings hostily probably ever since his cyber idol replied with nice words to me n he felt hurt n possibly jealous.
    <br>
    <br>Anyway, thanks for a nice topic n sharing. If u wanna continue the chat, I suggest we bring it offline to avoid those unpleasing noises. My email n Skype is. [email protected]
    <br>

• my civilized likewitty
    <br>
    <br>you still think bags make someone happy?
    <br>there are things, applied to all, eternal
    <br>that makes us feel good
    <br>they are, for example, unconditional love, trust, sharing, etc.
    <br>
    <br>the ruler of the society don't want us to have these
    <br>he is jealous
    <br>and no one works for him if we are in love
    <br>no one is in the army anymore
    <br>he substitute us with bags
    <br>
    <br>hello civilization!

• Can civilized people put their lovers to cave?
    <br>Love has infinity of explanations if u want to explain but I wanna tell,
    <br>To love someone or something has no reason coz I like to love. For example nicknames I laughed this morning, someone like the witty, someone like the stupid,
    <br>Does either a witty or a stud matter?
    <br>
    <br>Can a "modernized" plastic jer toy replace a real "raw" hot man cock?
    <br>I had never tried coz the cave me need a man, especially someone does 獸性大發 on me lol... I know I am a mammal from my breasts, we are all the same and, so what?
    <br>

• likewitty replied at 2013-08-27 9:43 am
    <br>Merci,
    <br>
    <br>Sorry that my postings have aroused an unnecessary off topic debate, n also attracted the attention of someone who has been following my postings hostily probably ever since his cyber idol replied with nice words to me n he felt hurt n possibly jealous.
    <br>
    <br>Anyway, thanks for a nice topic n sharing. If u wanna continue the chat, I suggest we bring it offline to avoid those unpleasing noises. My email n Skype is. [email protected]
    <br>Bullshxts again, don't overrate urself.
    <br>See the wolf has left his contact.

• Dilyschong
    <br>
    <br>Despite you are not single, your inputs are also welcome.
    <br>
    <br>Re your wise guy friend you met in she.com, before he got this wise, I am sure he also learned it the hard way that the only thing that is eternal is change itself. Therefore, he's learned to focus on the process, instead of stressing out too much on the end. For him, he would only regret something which has never done, rather than something he has done. Enough said.
    <br>
    <br>As to your question on "Why do married ones look for bf or gf?" The shortest answer would be 'NOT ENOUGH' :-)
    <br>
    <br>The longer answer also starts with NOT ENOUGH -
    <br>- love
    <br>- sex
    <br>- passion
    <br>- chemistry
    <br>- compromise
    <br>- patience
    <br>- communication
    <br>- novelty
    <br>- so on and so forth
    <br>
    <br>Maybe you can consider starting a thread based on this question. :-)
    <br>
    <br>As to your other question: "Can civilized people put their lovers to cave?" I would say it depends. It really depends on
    <br>1) whether the self proclaimed civilized people are really 'civilized' in the eyes of the general public (note I am not saying numbers rule here though);
    <br>2) whether their lovers are willing to leave everything behind just to join the civilized people to the cave;
    <br>3) forget about what I said in 1) & 2), what does civilization have anything to do with the cave? LOL
    <br>
    <br>

• likewitty
    <br>
    <br>Re Expectation Management, I believe "similar mindset" is the key recipe for a successful not-so-causal-yet-not-so-committed' kind of relationship which is focus on fateful happiness. I can imagine your female version (i.e. certified bachelorette) will be compatible with you as your focus will be on present vs future, plus you believe in going with the flow.
    <br>
    <br>Unconventional civilized human beings would be most happiest when they are with their equal, a tragedy for the conventional minds especially those who thought they might be able to 'convert' them somehow. In most cases, women are more prone to take on this sort of glorious challenge of their lifetime somehow, especially those who have competitive/streak in them. :-)
    <br>
    <br>No worries about getting more people in join this discussion, the more the merrier.

• The longwinded disease is spreading. Essay competition?
    <br>Bullshxtting over the same matter over and over, nothing new.

• Likestupid
    <br>
    <br>Welcome to my thread!
    <br>
    <br>Thank you for your reminder to all the ladies out there, precaution is always recommended wherever we are, online or in real life. Your alias makes me wonder if you know each other in real life?
    <br>
    <br>

• I won't be still here if I know him in real life, I would have died from his longwinded bullshxts, lol.

• Liberate
    <br>
    <br>You remind me of John Lennon when you said 'follow your heart, stay close to who you like, who you love, have sex. This is heaven'.
    <br>
    <br>Not sure if there is any correlation between the level of happiness of civilization. If you could take a look of the Happy Planet Index 2012, I can't imagine the degree of civilisation of the Top 5 Most Happiest Countries, like Costa Rica, Vietnam, Colombia, Belize and El Salvador is anything close to their western counterparts. Do the people in these countries have more designer bags, flashy cars, nice villas and etc? No. Are they more happier? YES, well at least according to the result at least.
    <br>
    <br>Now to be on topic: do what makes you happy, with whoever shares your outlook in life and value judgement, hurt no one, don't stress yourself out and embrace whatever you have at this point of time.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• Likestupid
    <br>
    <br>Your response has put a smile on my face, thank you for that.
    <br>
    <br>We don't have to like everything/everyone we see/hear, yet we always have the choice of practising selective
    <br>reading/listening. Have a good evening ;-)

• Aztec
    <br>
    <br>I've always thought sex brings out the animalistic and primitive side of us, and with that, why it would become too boring without all the luxuries? Care to enlighten me?

• That's simple, ask yourself can you live without your mobile phone and laptop? Guys are lacking sex that's why they are desiring for it, if you get too much of it it gets boring like everything else and they would want other stuff to entertain them, we are living it now, can't you see? I think we are going round in circles in some of the chats, most things are too obvious but I agreed with some of your posts, others are just for thinking of their own convenience and desires.

• Bravo Merci!
    <br>Is it really a matter for civilized or caving?
    <br>The core is the moment, while 2 become 1, either bodies, minds or/and souls.
    <br>Depending what u need and who else you are with, isn't it true?
    <br>I am a greedy one and tried too much so, I want all lol

• Aztec
    <br>Just a quick question, do you have sex with your mobile phone and laptop, or a human being? Ummm...

• Dilyschong
    <br>Greed is part of human nature. The question naturally occurs, "What are the right causes to optimize life for oneself and others?" Babies cry to get what they need because that is the only way they know, unlike us adults that we can find a way or do something to get what we need or want.

• hi merci
    <br>simple answer to yr query as titled---> they dont want commitments !!

• Hi Percy,
    <br>Is commitment is a bad thing from their past experience for these people? Or by default an unpleasant thing in itself?

• merci
    <br>if ppl hv a choice, no one would go for commitments, agree?

• Well I don't know if I would agree with that statement. It's definitely a big yes to those who don't want commitment, I think.

• just easy.
    <br>even tho ur gf/bf is attractive like a star,
    <br>there are still tons of stars in the world.
    <br>
    <br>if u hv the abilities to get them, u wont stop and wanna try for other ones.
    <br>
    <br>also, sp/sl is such kind of romantic, exciting things,
    <br>everyone likes it.

• If someone finds commitment is lighter than romance and fairy tales, plus the missing piece is found, sure go acting as lovers, it has so much fun.
    <br>I found I need time to lick the same dick, in order to send him to the heaven lol, I have to check which parts of his and my tongue work the best, in what degree and by what strength, and what positions are the best for him. IT TAKES TIME AS WE CANT LICK FOR 3 HOURS. WE GET BORED EVEN WE CAN LOL!
    <br>
    <br>If not being with the lover, who care how he cums hahaa.
    <br>Tons of sausages in the world lol
    <br>
    <br>

• funofsinglelife
    <br>I can see your nickname is a true reflection of your mindset. Do you plan to stay this available forever? :-)
    <br>
    <br>Dilyschong
    <br>You are a very sexually driven lady, glad you've found what works for you. Have fun!
    <br>

• push