Tired in this thread..... Anyone want to share here?

• I like to eat at Outback too especially their black sugar bread, lol

• Let's have dinner there if have chance!
    <br>
    <br>Which kind of food is your favourite?
    <br>I like italian and japanese food.
    <br>

• I like Korean, Thai, Vitenma, Italian, Chinses, western Japanese .... Wow a big eater, hahaha

• Hi Wind,
    <br>
    <br>Good morning, woo seem you like to eat various food. Same to me I like to eat and chat with friends. Guess you had good time with your colleagues last night. You always have dinner with colleagues?
    <br>finally you can see me today not here but outside. Sun is out there finally! It will be a good Friday! Enjoy and have a good day

• Hi Wind,
    <br>
    <br>Good morning, woo seem you like to eat various food. Same to me I like to eat and chat with friends. Guess you had good time with your colleagues last night. You always have dinner with colleagues?
    <br>finally you can see me today not here but outside. Sun is out there finally! It will be a good Friday! Enjoy and have a good day

• Haha, yes finally Sunny day today, what a surprise! I remember it was raining last night, same as life, everything is unpredictable, need to enjoy life as u can.
    <br>
    <br>I don't go out so often w colleagues.
    <br>
    <br>U need to work on sat? I work on alternative sat.
    <br>
    <br>

• Good afternoon, where are my chatmates? Lunch now, having a sushi set.

• Hi Wind,
    <br>
    <br>how was your lunch? they all go out to enjoy sunshine ma! it is Friday should be more relax..do you have to work tomorrow as you are alterative ..fortunately i dont' have to work on Sat ...i hate to work on Sat to be honestly. what is your plan tonite after work ..happy hours with your friend?

• Hi sunny, u can online during office hours? I can only use my smartphone to this thing secretly.
    <br>
    <br>I will hv dinner w my Fd tonight , how about u?

• Hi Wind,
    <br>
    <br>of course i cannot go to this site during office hours so same as you by smartphone. cannot type a long message haha..so it is better to communicate via email or skype during office hours.
    <br>
    <br>i will have dinner and movie with my wife tonite..so you will be a big eater again tonite? hehe..

• What a nice hubby u r!
    <br>
    <br>By the way, what is yr purpose of being here?

• hi wind, you like most kind of the food, great! it is easy to find restaurant for dining.
    <br>Friday is a relaxing day, hope you enjoy good time with your friends tonight.
    <br>Tonight I originally planned to have dinner with friends, but now change to drinkking only....poor

• Welcome to my thread again.
    <br>
    <br>Sorry to hear about that but u can go out w yr gf tonight to enjoy sweetest moment!
    <br>
    <br>

• Hi Wind,
    <br>
    <br>haha..have dinner with wife is good hushand? she has been busy these days and free tonight so we watch movie together.
    <br>
    <br>honestly i didn't set any purpose here . the more you want the more you won't get it..of course i won't lie to you that if i find a gal whom we can share ups and downs i want to find a SL as well.

• Haha, u cheat a gal or find a gal here? Lol just kidding, no offence.
    <br>
    <br>Well, to our married status, sl is a good term to stand for. I don't deny that find someone that can share up and down could bring colour to yr life.
    <br>
    <br>For yr info, I am a lady not a gal anymore, are u going to the wrong post?
    <br>
    <br>Hhahha.....

• Hi Wind,
    <br>
    <br>haha..i know you are kidding. i never lie i am married.
    <br>
    <br>of course i read your thread from page one to here. i know you are not a gal la..have married for many years ma..by the way, what is your definition of gal and lady haha.. gal is like "young model"? hehe..
    <br>
    <br>of course it is not easy to find someone who is matched. so don't expect too much is better thought.

• Why u think so negative? Whenever there is a wish, there is a hope!
    <br>
    <br>Well, I truly believe communication is far more important in various kind of relationship.
    <br>
    <br>Going to my dinner place now n hope you enjoy dinner n movie w yr wife.

• Just done shower and relaxing now.
    <br>
    <br>

• Hi Wind,
    <br>
    <br>how was your dinner? what did you eat tonight?you have good time with your friends?
    <br>
    <br>yes hope for the best. when you get old, u realize that sometime u try hard doesn't mean u will get it..u just expect the worst hope for the best. it doesn't mean you won't work hard. just let it be. the result is not what u can control ...that's what i mean. ..

• I went to ELEMENTS again...haha....eating Western food.
    <br>
    <br>How about u? Which movie you watched with your wife?
    <br>
    <br>Nothing is impossible, follow the flow la...
    <br>
    <br>

• Hi Wind,
    <br>
    <br>Woo seem you really like to hang out in ELEMENTS. I like to go there sometime as easy to get free parking haha also relax to shop there
    <br>We watched 激戰. Did you watchyet? It was good like everyone says.
    <br>Yes nothing is impossible and believe you can make it.
    <br>
    <br>So what is your plan over weekend? I visit my friend house for home made dinner.

• I guess you must watch this movie as it is a hot movie recently and people talking about CHEUNG KA FAI's body shape, really unbelievable!
    <br>
    <br>I will be going to visit my parents for Yam Cha or dinner tmr too.
    <br>
    <br>How come you can online now? Not in prison yet?

• Hi Wind,
    <br>
    <br>Haha yes it has been v hot topic movie lately. It is good indeed guess you watched already.
    <br>
    <br>Haha not in prison but at home.
    <br>My wife slept already. What about u? Why so free at home not in prison? Haha

• My hubby slept already too.
    <br>
    <br>I dont need to work tmr so I can sleep late too.
    <br>
    <br>Normally man at home = in prison.
    <br>
    <br>Maybe you are enjoying flirting with gals now.

• No la not in prison at all but at home.
    <br>
    <br>Yes I am flirting a lady not a gal now haha
    <br>
    <br>Oh good you have holiday tomorrow so u can wake up late ...

• You have been here for a long time?

• I am you are flirting around in she...lol

• ** I mean you are flirting around in she for a long time? LOL

• I go to bed now, good night!

• Good morning, sunshine today.

• Hi Wind,
    <br>
    <br>oh you call me?! haha..yes sunshine out there. i just had jogging outside and very nice running under sun. why you wake up so early as you don't have to go to work today.
    <br>
    <br>sorry last night i "force" to sleep so that's why didn't reply you till now. i have been in she for few years but haven't been here since last year...you have been here for few years as well right?

• Hi, Sunny
    <br>
    <br>I know u might be forced to sleep or do something last night becoz I didn't get yr reply.
    <br>
    <br>Well, I hv been here for less than 6 months then quit. I feel that men in here most of them are looking for FAST FOOD type sex, they neither use heart to feel n find a lady or gal to colour their lives in order to maintain a good n sweet relationship between each others. This is my personal feeling only, might be I need time n fate to find out a good guy for me . In a SL relationship, sex is an important issue but caring n understanding are indispensable factors too.
    <br>
    <br>

• Hi Wind,
    <br>
    <br>yes you can tell by how many threads here the topic is "looking for SP" people here become more direct approach for sex. well as a man i admit i enjoy having sex but i agree this is not the main issue for me now. after all, i am not young and look for different gals for sex. i had one SL who i met here two years ago. we had been for one and half year. not sure if this is fast type approach in yr standard but we did have good time. i know it is not easy to find a right one as it is more difficult to find if both accept this kind of relationship and have same feeling as well. i saw your thread it looks interesting to me that's why i replied your thread.

• Mind to tell why u broke off w her?

• She wanted to have baby. We are still friend but not that relationship anymore. U have SL before?

• Wow..... She want to hv a baby w u?? She is single? Is it too dangerous for a married guy having a single lady as SL.

• Oh no...she is married too just she wanted to have baby with her hushand. She thought it is not good to maintain this relationship

• So sad about that!
    <br>
    <br>Then u start yr new page here?

• Oh no. Not sad to me at all. It is good to her and happy for her.
    <br>
    <br>Well I am trying just see if any luck. As you said hope for the best

• Yea... Hope for the best!
    <br>
    <br>I am having this kind of philosophy too.
    <br>
    <br>Really hot outside, just back home relaxing now.

• Yes very hot outside. So you just saw me haha. So you will have dinner with your parent tonight.?
    <br>

• Hi, I am in bookstore now, yes will go out for dinner tonight.
    <br>
    <br>By the way, where do u live n work?

• Just surprised ... Where is plkc?
    <br>
    <br>

• Hi, Wind, I just came back home too.
    <br>last night went out for drinking with my schoolmate. Had really happy time and chatted with them till 1am.
    <br>Today watch 激戰 with gf, seem all the people must watch this one.
    <br>Enjoyed your good with your friend last night?
    <br>

• Hi Wind,
    <br>
    <br>how was your dinner? i had very good time in my friend's house for home made dinner..what did you have this time? western again? what kind of book your buy? any special interest?
    <br>
    <br>oh..i work in Central and live in kowloon side..

• Good to know that u had good time w ur friends n gf too.
    <br>
    <br>I am watching tv at home now.

• I am rare to watch tv these few years, as I feel those programs are not interesting. Maybe I am too "old" and cannot find suitable tv program anymore.
    <br>
    <br>Too noisy during daytime, I am listening to soft music now and enjoy the quiet environment for relaxing.

• Hi, just finished watching recorded programme n now go to bed, lets chat tmr.

• Hi Wind,
    <br>
    <br>Good morning, what did you watch? TV series?

• hi Sunny in sunny weather ^^?