Good cafe in Causeway Bay?

• Hi coffee lover, anywhere I can get a cup of nice coffee in Causeway Bay?

I am meeting up a frd at 8:30, need to find a place to kill time. For sure, I don't mind company too ;)

Please advise... It is my fourth message on the same topic, please can anyone tell me how to create a thread efficiently.

• It seems to me that you can find good coffee in any fast food establishment. We have many of these in Canada. By the way, they all open so early that anyone has time to drink good coffee or have breakfast.

• Have breakfast? It's not that relevant to me. I usually take coffee with me from home and drink it on my way to work. But a quality dinner is another matter entirely. I prefer to go where there is a lot of different meat)) Most of my colleagues prefer to go to the grill bar for lunch. This is a popular restaurant franchise in Canada. You can see a new institution in the most unexpected places))

• Hi. Today, Sushi Nakazawa is more than just a sushi restaurant, it is an establishment that breathes life into the art of sushi. With its unwavering commitment to traditional methods, commitment to freshness and quality, Sushi Nakazawa stands out among the crowd of sushi establishments. To visit them, you should book a table on their website, but if this is not possible for you, you can contact sushi nakazawa customer service and they will provide assistance so that you can enjoy unsurpassed Japanese cuisine.

• Does anyone have any creative ideas or unusual ways to serve sushi that will make my party unforgettable and set it apart from the standard get-togethers? I want to surprise and amaze guests with something special and memorable.

• If you're looking for a truly unique and memorable way to serve sushi at a party, consider Body Sushi, also known as "Nyotaimori." This is the tradition of serving sushi and sashimi on the body of a nude model, usually female. This approach to presentation not only attracts attention and surprises guests but also creates a unique atmosphere. It is important to ensure that everything is organized professionally and hygienically, so it is best to contact a specialized agency that provides such services. This will not only add an element of sophistication to your party but will also make it truly unforgettable.