Hi guys

• Any guys love to cook? Tell me what's your best dish?

• 人肉壽司

• simple is the best..

msn: [email protected]

• space replied at 2013-02-23 5:44 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

simple is the best..

msn: [email protected]

===============================================================

狗唔答八

• double eggs with sussage

• She男搵食就識

• Lady chef, i love to cook and my best dish is bo chai rice

• Lady Chef, I like to cook and I cook well.

I am good at cooking Aglio Olio. It is a fast and simple Italian traditional dish. Spaghetti, garlic, Olive Oil, chili peppers and rock salt. You can make it within 15 minutes.

Recently, I challenge to make fresh Spaghetti using plain flour and egg but still in experimental stage

• Hi all, just like to meet some guys with my passion, cooking.

Fresh spaghetti, nice. I recently made ravioli, Italian wanton so I can fill it with my special fillings.

• what's special fillings?

Ravioli, my favorite fillings are spinach and cheese. I made it before but not the fresh one. I use the Chinese type Wanton Skin instead, a lazy way and time-saving.

Boil for few minutes. Fried it for a while and mixed with Thymes and canned tomatoes. It's a good one too for party recipes

• Spinach and cheese is nice, sometimes I use beef, pork, chicken or seafood like prawns, lobster and scallops then I will make different sauce to go with them. I made the pasta fresh from scratch, wanton skin are not the same. I also like to make Chinese wanton and dumplings too.

So you like Italian food?

• Devilish replied at 2013-02-23 8:22 pm

Lady chef, i love to cook and my best dish is bo chai rice

Is this pot rice? What's your special?

• Lady chef replied at 2013-02-24 1:07 am

Spinach and cheese is nice, sometimes I use beef, pork, chicken or seafood like prawns, lobster and scallops then I will make different sauce to go with them. I made the pasta fresh from scratch, wanton skin are not the same. I also like to make Chinese wanton and dumplings too.

So you like Italian food?

Hi Lady Chef,

I like Italian food, especially the seafood cuisine.

Beside Italian, I also like the Spanish rice as I like melt cheese, smooth and sticky.

For Chinese dumplings, I prefer Southern style but not the northern. I like those southern one with thin skin.

I made Chinese Wanton myself, just shrimp and black fungus and green bamboo shoot. Must more delicious than the one we have outside.