SL wanted

• Dear all,

Thanks for your reply and did add some of u thru msn.

Have a nice day!

• 我是一個39歲男人,
    <br>想找一個SP
    <br>
    <br>186CM高
    <br>
    <br>MSN:
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>Whats App或來電:92564740
    <br>
    <br>等妳

• Natalie, not sure if I am one of the lucky ones. MSN has been acting up on me recently. In case that I have missed your invitation, please kindly pass me a note via email. I will try to fix things up from there. I wok in the Fin industry too and I think likely we have some common topics already.
    <br>
    <br>My mail and MSN: [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>Yours
    <br>Alex

• Hi Natalie. I left you a msg but not my msn. Please add for a chat. Thanks. [email protected]
    <br>__________________________________________________________
    <br>Hi Natalie, How are you? I am 37 married guy, non-smoker, work in IT/finance sector, looking for similar. Would like the chance to explore and understand each other more. Love to have a soulmate for lunch and happy hour as well as some intimaxy if things work out...Thanks

• Any nice guy want to hv dinner with me tonite ? I hope you are 38- 45yrs old . i
    <br>prefer in hk side .

• Hey Natalie,
    <br>
    <br>Haven't seen you on MSN yet. MY MSN is always in trouble. Would u mind drop me an email and allow you add you back?

• i m 40 years old, a professional, married for 10 years, 5"9 tall
    <br>my MSN
    <br>[email protected]

• Hi Marco,

Just drop u an e-mail!
    Have a nice weekend!! : )

• Natalie2012 replied at 2012-05-05 11:04 pm
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>Hi Marco,
    <br>
    <br>Just drop u an e-mail!
    <br>Have a nice weekend!! : )
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>Hi Natalie, are you still here? have you added my msn yet?

• Hello, nice to meet you. I am a 38 guy, non-smoker....
    <br>
    <br>Well, Would you mind have a prvate chat?
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>Wish we can be... See ya!

• Hi Natalie,
    <br>
    <br>I am in early 40 and married for more than 10 years. I work in a small family business as a IT support. I am also want to meet someone like you and see if we can develop further if both match. My MSN is [email protected]

• hi lady
    <br>
    <br>i am at my 40, self employed and thus my time would be a lot more flexible than many others. i can't agree more with you that communication matters a lot to lead to an enjoyable and joyful relationship. physical excitement without intellectual contact is like flesh without soul, which finally drives us to a dead end.
    <br>
    <br>if you are happy to know more about me, and of course vice versa, my msn [email protected] is open for you.
    <br>

• Hi Nat,
    <br>
    <br>I'm 35/married/work in finance as well, and I can see that you must have grew up abroad as well judging by your English, let's hope we have some common topics to share going forward.
    <br>
    <br>My msn: [email protected]

• Hi Natalie
    <br>
    <br>I have experience on this kind of relationship a few years ago.We are now still good friend but just limited to having lunch due to her busy work.Just wonder how you would think to screeze the time to manage such a relationship.Can we chat via email: [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>I m 40/married/family man style.i m running some business for a living.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• I am 47, can I ?

• Hi,
    <br>
    <br>I am 39, non-smoker, single, work in the engineering field, mature and gentle type. After my previous relationship, I haven't had a plan to look for a long term yet so mostly focusing on my work. I will be happy to have a soulmate who can share, enjoy and without interfere the others. During spare time, I love doing sports, driving, watching movie, and fine dining. If you want to explore more, please add me @ [email protected] to see if we match. Have a good day.

• 想做個FD OK 嗎?
    <br>我23 歲, 岩岩U GRAD, 開始做野一年
    <br>留MSN 傾LA,add 我plz
    <br>[email protected]

• Natalie2012,
    <br>
    <br>I am 38 yrs old, same status as you, prefer SL. I am a non smoker too.
    <br>I really want to know more on each other but i cant afford chat in this chatroom time to time with my notebook in front of another half.
    <br>Do u mind chat in msn? I can msn in mobile from time to time, provided that my mobile is not out of battery.
    <br>My msn is [email protected], if you find me not suitable to you, just block my msn, it's easy.
    <br>

• Natalie
    <br>i am 38, Married, non smoking, 5 feet 7, 152 pounds, looking for SL
    <br>add me [email protected]

• hi natalie
    <br>38 married guy with kids
    <br>seek for sl
    <br>[email protected]

• Hi I'm 40 With good looking n smart look! Married. I'm looking for sl for share life and enjoy together as well! I have my own business , let show u more details in m s n. [email protected]

• 36, non-smoking married gentleman work as computer engineer. Sincerely looking for a stable. MSN [email protected]

• Dear Natalie,
    <br>I am 35 married, IT manager in a Bank. would like to know you more and share the happiness and sadness in our life. and seek comfort in each other warm hug.
    <br>
    <br>msn me and discuss further : [email protected]
    <br>

• Natalie2012
    <br>Nice to meet u, I am michael, 34 yo, married, 181cm, tall and decent, nice and polite, accountant, also seeking for a SL for a secret relationship. msn:[email protected]

• Dear All,
    <br>
    <br>Thanks a lot for all your reply. Did add some of you in MSN.
    <br>
    <br>Pls understand that I can't add you all coz it would be a bit difficult to get know of each of you at the same time, as I believe real understanding comes from quality communication.
    <br>
    <br>Thanks again and nice to meet you all. Hope you have had a nice beginning of the week.

• Hi natalie nice to meet u ,im 37married guy pls add me :[email protected]

• Natalie2012 replied at 2012-05-07 6:12 pm
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>Dear All,
    <br>
    <br>Thanks a lot for all your reply. Did add some of you in MSN.
    <br>
    <br>Pls understand that I can't add you all coz it would be a bit difficult to get know of each of you at the same time, as I believe real understanding comes from quality communication.
    <br>
    <br>Thanks again and nice to meet you all. Hope you have had a nice beginning of the week.
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>Hello!! I am 28 married man and i am online now, shall we chat?? My msn is [email protected]

• Hi Natalie,
    <br>
    <br>I've just find your thread, there are many gentleman try to contact you. And most of them met your requirement. To me, I just want to make a msn friend with you, because I have similar case with you. Married but feel something missing in my life, if you don't mind, we can chat sometime. Here is my msn - [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>:-)

• hi Natalie, nice to see u here.
    <br>I believe that we all have our own stories and desires. that 's why we come up here and look for what we want. I'm exactly looking the same kind of relationship as u mentioned above. Share everything together no matter in life or bed which we may not be able to find from our partners. Somehow, i think i do fulfill your requirements. I'm 33, engineer, live in Kln side.
    <br>
    <br>add me and give me a chance to know u more
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>thx

• Hi Natalie2012,
    <br>
    <br>How are you? I just read your story. I feel it is sad but very familiar happening to me... I am in my late 30s. I know you already have lots of candidates. I just wonder if I can be your friend to chat/share more. If you feel comfortable, you can email/ msn me at [email protected].
    <br>Anyway, good luck on your searching !

• hi Natalie
    <br>
    <br>I am 40, married, gentle and nice looking. I am looking for the same thing as you too, and see if we have chance to know each other more. I still consider communication is the most important, and it's not a few words which can let you know about me. So i hope we can share more in msn, and hope can see you there.
    <br>
    <br>my msn: [email protected]

• hello Natalie
    <br>
    <br>am seldom stay in here...would add me for further chat?
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• hi lady,
    <br>i m 33+ yrs old married guy looking for SL as well, non-smoking guy. too many bros here already, haha^^
    <br>
    <br>try try my luck if we can go out for a lunch/dinner and if can become both soulmate in life and good partner on bed too. I am in management field of a finance company.
    <br>
    <br>can chat in msn , [email protected] see u

• hi Natalie
    <br>我36歲,文職工作,吾吸煙,吾飲酒,我可以在辦工時間出黎,
    <br>現在過著沉悶得生活,故好想尋回及享往過去拍拖時候的感覺。
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>my msn: [email protected]