其實SHE都有靚仔

• janice replied at 2012-04-24 10:51 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

但係大部分都係有包皮

===============================================================

That's funny!

• mandy replied at 2012-04-24 7:01 pm

基本上, 係she入面, 唔可用好樣同唔好樣黎分男人, 因為佢地目的都係大同小異, 我自問見過唔多, 但都有眾人認同的好男人, 有表現正氣的活躍男, 亦見過一d自稱好少係版面發言的人, 外表有正常同唔正常, 但都係為同一樣野, 所以靚仔同唔靚仔真係唔代表d乜, 只可以話佢較為好彩, 仲有個樣可以見下人

@_@ are u sure??

well...maybe u had some bad experience^^

• Thanks!

• maybe i share some of my feeling about kong nui*!

just add a girl from other platform....! i added her because she is really pretty without make-up....!!

i told her im just seeking frds only...! however her first msg was.( what is ur job and salary kaka)..well then i told her im self-employed,,,profit around ...xxxxxx..! then she keep asking what company and bussiness....! what the hell that im just sseeking frd only...! kaka her eyes is only $$$$.....! typical kong nui* , right?

• 多謝平反

• 估唔到有咁多回響.

其實我覺得又無話搵唔

• 其實又無話搵唔搵食既...

最緊要係大家玩得起.

清楚自己要咩.清楚自己低線.

就算係死,都要死得心甘命抵!

• evill66 replied at 2012-04-24 7:40 pm

maybe i share some of my feeling about kong nui*!

just add a girl from other platform....! i added her because she is really pretty without make-up....!!

i told her im just seeking frds only...! however her first msg was.( what is ur job and salary kaka)..well then i told her im self-employed,,,profit around ...xxxxxx..! then she keep asking what company and bussiness....! what the hell that im just sseeking frd only...! kaka her eyes is only $$$$.....! typical kong nui* , right?

Just ignore them and let other sxxkers pay her way. Then take her out for fun only! Haha.. JK! But I normally just ignore them. I don't care how pretty they are.

• bacon replied at 2012-04-24 10:58 pm

evill66 replied at 2012-04-24 7:40 pm

maybe i share some of my feeling about kong nui*!

Just ignore them and let other sxxkers pay her way. Then take her out for fun only! Haha.. JK! But I normally just ignore them. I don't care how pretty they are.

u are so cool! dude ^^

• evill66 replied at 2012-04-25 12:09 am

bacon replied at 2012-04-24 10:58 pm

u are so cool! dude ^^

Hahah, not cool, just have no patience. In my opinion, those who buy them things and just treat them like princess are enabling these behavior. Like a parent spoiling their kids. Most of the time, those girls end up with guys that don't treat them well, bc they will never appreciate those who treat them well. Hey, add me on MSN if you like. I see you on here a lot. MSN [email protected]

• bacon replied at 2012-04-25 10:25 am

evill66 replied at 2012-04-25 12:09 am

bacon replied at 2012-04-24 10:58 pm

u are so cool! dude ^^

Hahah, not cool, just have no patience. In my opinion, those who buy them things and just treat them like princess are enabling these behavior. Like a parent spoiling their kids. Most of the time, those girls end up with guys that don't treat them well, bc they will never appreciate those who treat them well. Hey, add me on MSN if you like. I see you on here a lot. MSN [email protected]

added la^^