After years...

• ^_^ Nice to read the conversation of dilys and pua

Dilys u're so luckly to meet ur soul mate and bf here. Enjoy every moment.

• hey sexy - long time no "see"

still dare not to try out with our story building? hehehee...

• heeheee... just because of fate :p

• well sexy, fate asks us to step forward. you know my msn, let's start our fate from there ;-)

• thanks sexy... for adding me in msn, and nice chat.

let's follow where fate leads us. ;-)

good morning everyone.

• time flies!

my last message was 6 weeks ago!

how are you all? though busy, i am lucky to know some ladies from here and other sources. most of them are nice to me, and few of them are hot, ;-)

december is a romantic month to most people, including myself. my past december's give me a lot of good memory. and i hope i can create another one this year, after all shxts happen in my life for the last 4 years.

recently i found myself need even more sex than before, don't have a clue why. but it doesn't imply that i become less picky. still, i am looking for a hot sp / sl to enjoy moments and breathes. are you the one?

i am back!

• it was 5am in this morning - sleepless

i read all the stories i wrote - they were old - but feeling keeps growing

i can recall their faces and every scene we've been together - luckily memory is yet thrown

since we were giving our true hearts - and thus the sentiment holds

i am not just looking back - but now where i am

still with hope in love and for love - if we are with our souls

life is always an explorer - adventurous and rewarding - not at the end but in every step here and ahead

let's walk further - i chose!

for your contact - WeChat ID: andyc2639

• pickupartist replied at 2012-12-01 8:01 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

time flies!

my last message was 6 weeks ago!

how are you all? though busy, i am lucky to know some ladies from here and other sources. most of them are nice to me, and few of them are hot, ;-)

december is a romantic month to most people, including myself. my past december's give me a lot of good memory. and i hope i can create another one this year, after all shxts happen in my life for the last 4 years.

recently i found myself need even more sex than before, don't have a clue why. but it doesn't imply that i become less picky. still, i am looking for a hot sp / sl to enjoy moments and breathes. are you the one?

i am back!

===============================================================

Wifey not giving you any sex no more?

• Sad - everything is about timing and chance, isn't it?

• i love to chat with sensible women who are with open mind and sense of humor

any there? my wechat is at your disposal - andyc2639

• pickupartist replied at 2013-12-02 9:33 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sad - everything is about timing and chance, isn't it?

===============================================================

Meaning your wife is not around to give you the timely pleasure you are craving these days?

• Sad - not necessarily - meaning moods do not come together at the same schedule, or way too busy / tiring, etc.

• That's what timely pleasure is all about, right?

• you can put it that way, sad. so i hope you turn sadness into pleasure as well

• Hi are you there?

• hi snow - sorry for my late response since i was busy in the last 2 days. and i am now in china. pretty cold here and particularly lonely when the weather is freezing and no one is beside me.

how are you, snow?

if you don't mind, you may add to my wechat (id: andyc2639) for convenient communication. the internet access here is horrible. and in hong kong, i don't know why my mac cannot connect she properly.

in the dawn while the sky is dark, i always miss those faces.

• want me to continue some stories?

• timing is always the critical factor for relationships. while i was with some casual relationship with some lady, the feeling faded after just a quick while we couldn't connect for whatever reasons. then we had no impulse to call, regardless a quick one, and the sentiment and even physical stimulation were all gone, no matter how exciting we have been together.

then we have no choice but move on and find another one, if we still need. yes we still need someone who can comfort our soul and satisfy our fresh, regardless your gender.

then we share our dream, time, and bed space, of course fluid, and after a while we do not connect each other for some reason.

this is the story of Sisyphus in she.com version.

• one point to add - no matter where we are and what our current life is, we were being happy together - that's one thing even god cannot change it.

this is called event realism, if i recalled it correctly. but name is not important at all somehow. what is important is the moment we were together and the breathe we took away from the moment!

• it's not a secret - i am not in any event a handsome, physically attractive type of masculine human being. unfortunately many women i met are judging the opposite sex by appearance. i am not blaming them since they have no point to choose someone below average to have fun with, and perhaps the one whom they attached to is even better than i am.

fortunately, some, or i should say very few, of them are patient enough to communicate with me, talk to me, and listen to me so that we built a connection with some dots. once it happened, our pleasure is beyond imagination. we are totally open to each other while we are having fun.

this is my destiny - when a woman comes with me and they sacrifice not to look for the best, we eventually enjoy the best, or at least above average ;-)

• I am almost the time to leave here for long time. You are a fabulous man in personality, for sex I really dunno (lol) but trust excellent.

A feeling to like each other is always treasurable coz I am so bad, hard to bring likeness and fade out quickly. Attraction is like a rollar coaster trip, while climb to the top, it has to speed up, falling and to another loop again. After few mins fun, people go people in. Sometimes 跌眼鏡, 頭髮一定亂了 : )

Wish all charms and calms to you : )

• dilyschong - again you are probably the only one responding to my words. people are like CDROM, read-only or leave some insulting and / or discriminating untrue feedback to humiliate others, particularly the same gender persons. no genuine and true-hearted communication and that's one of the key factors to kill she.com forums.

maybe i am wrong, just my impression.

however i did encounter some quality ladies and their souls, minds, and expression are presentable and decent. i hope more to come into my life

wechat: andyc2639

• A very old thread, wow

What does she.com look like now, pickupartist?

• Not many response because is same old find eat thread, guys shouldn't even get married.

• Well, nothing wrong to find eat I think.

But then I guess it's the same old issue - guys look for fast food, ladies look for fine food, haha.

Never easy to have it balance

• I do think different guys serve as different chefs, different poses are different cuisines. What type of restaurants you want? Fast food (1 hr steal eat),

Picnic lunch (wildfun), fine dining (romantic lovers experience) or veg food (diy)

Sorry men, ladies can eat you raw : )

• morning everyone - wow… talking about she.com in the metaphor of food and cook? men look for fast food and women for fine - that's fine - but why so? is it purely genetic or darwinian?

i do not have a fair judge on how she.com looks like now since i am not here for quite a while and i am not here frequent enough. i judge based on my intuition - fast food is not a problem, as long as someone runs it. even women look for fast food but they are more on quality - not appearance (only) but also quality of soul and mind that takes time to justify i guess.

right or wrong is not a matter of question, good enough or not is.

• i tried a really exciting hot time with a lady from she.com formerly. until now we do not know how each other really looks like since we were masked. we arranged to meet in a hotel room, turned off all the lights and i was masked, and she came in later with her cover.

then we made love like wild animals tried everything we loved to… both cum a lot…

still missing that game, and i am sure i will be able to find someone to try it again

• Wow what an erotic story! Fast food women want hot fun and big fxxk, not fast cum(s) lol!!

How was your hunting?

• i don't do quick hunting - feeling accumulates and we need chances to have fun, especially women are slow to erotic contacts.

fast food is not my cup of tea - usually i even do not go to fast food shops ;-)

i prefer communication with feeling and then drive to craziness. but of course if the target is not in line, i would let her go as i understand time is precious to ladies

• we were never friends but we did talked on the phone and chat in MSN, welcome back!

• hi cemone

time changes and feeling does so too. how was our chat? are we brave enough to try again and perhaps due to the growth of maturity something never happened happens ;-)

• happy new year, everyone. wish you have a fresh new year particularly a fresh like relationship with your existing partner(s), future partner(s), potential partner(s), no matter what partnership it is, it will be, and it would be.

in the new year of horse, there are several potential occurred in my life. i don't know where it leads me to, but just learn from my past and enjoy my present.

seize the day, ladies and gents.

• after years, all sp's gone and now it's about time to move forward.

yes have been looking for a new sp for quite a while but i am patient enough to identify the one with good feeling, caring, kind hearted, considerate, gentle (and wild), exotic (and polite), educated (and down to earth), presentable (pretty is pretty subjective) and open minded lady. difficult? yes of course or it won't worth my while to keep looking.

ladies, wanna give a try in your life?

• any story about your sex life to tell?

i have tried to tell some, and of course those are not entire but partial. as growing old, i lean on feeling even my body tells me i need another body in the opposite sex. but it does not suffice. without the feeling of intimacy, the pleasure does not hit the climax.

are you mature ladies sharing the same sentiment?

• it would be nice if u could leave your LINE ID.

Thanks.

• its such a cool thread here! love reading the stories thou not yet go thru all 15pages, keep your steel rod up host!

• after years, this thread gives me a lot, good and bad. i recently lost a gal who helped, supported, and stood by my side dedicatedly in the last few years, particularly in the trough of my life. we did not have many chances to be together but we did enjoy some hot time together.

i really missed our time, Y.

• this thread originally records some memory of mine - i can't say there is absolutely no exaggeration but it's not that far away from truth - that i don't think i may repeat. in fact everyone passes by in our life is unique and irreplaceable, and hence treasurable, isn't it?

frankly, i wrote much less than i genuinely experience. the reasons are simple - i am lazy to write, dependent upon my mood usually, and i may have to protect / preserve some of them as they might appear up here occasionally.

some memory is preferably preserved than being shared. or it would lose its taste in our brain.

but some others is rather for sharing since it's really something crazy and may cheer our lives up, even you are merely a third party like an observer.

that's why i love to share - perhaps with some add-in's i have to admit.

and i have also to admit that sharing stories draws others attention which might be a good thing to do. lives can be very interesting if we know how to serve and enjoy it.

ladies, let's enjoy.

• ladies - long time no see, if you still come to "see".

rainy evening reminds me the old days i had - like ages long. i am open for hot chat, sharing, and more, dependent upon feeling we cultivate and generate when we communicate. this is sex board and i am not gonna hide my lust and thought of sexual desire.

any of you wanna give us a try?

wechat: andyzhang1234

• hi pickupartist, do you have skype?

• yes i do

andyc2639 is my ID

• my stories go on two directions - more from my secondary school age and some recent, though very few comparatively. but one thing i am not sure is if this place is still hungry for sharing stories. of course i would be glad if gentlemen you guys come and share yours, but i would be more grateful if ladies come and share yours with me, preferably personally!

• i am more for creating new stories than telling my old stories. life looks forward and history is simply those events to create the current you - the tomorrow you will be created by those events happened today. let's make events, ladies

• long time no "fun", how are you, ladies and gents?

well let me depict a story that i experienced sometime ago, not recently unfortunately.

i knew a lady who stayed with her family. pretty normal in this town but she was hot always at midnight. nevertheless she wanted some real stuff but not usually could, thus she asked for some hot phone conversation, which is, again, pretty common.

the good and bad part was she shared her bed room with her sister and thus she could not talk much, and of course moaned in a controlled manner. thus we sometimes had phone sex while she could not scream, which became a pretty fun part for me to stir up her lust and made her out of control...

are you sharing anything similar?

• seems stories are no longer welcome, is it the case? if so, this thread is subject to shut down as i don't want to waste everybody's time. throw your thought and build a better place here, ladies

• seems this thread is dying. no view and no response. stories or specifically my stories are no longer attractive. anyway, good luck guys and gals!

• time flies, 2014 is approaching its end, and i hope it's not the case for hong kong.

the society changes a lot and our souls too. years ago, ladies were more trustful and they placed their trust to strangers they met online after some initial communication. now money is one of the matters they matter. in addition, the culture and ideology from mainland china affect the mentality of women towards men.

i still trust people are trustworthy, after i was deceived by closest folks many many times. hope will not be there anymore if our soul is polluted by those who do not deceive our respect and trust.

so i keep my hope open that i believe i may find the right lady to open her heart to communicate, have fun with her open minded, and respect each other. i did meet some nice, or more than nice ladies from here. they are still here, and many more.

we just need a click to bring us together.

what is your story for 2013/14? i hope i would be welcome to come back here and share.

• quality thread.

I have similar ideas in recording my secret story with some alterations on the names, events, place..

Carry on

• incident - well why don't you share with us?