After years...

• 讚!

• Soy Sauce

Nice job. I will read one by one later. I have no doubt you should be a good detective. :)

• Btw, I like stone more than soy sauce. lol

• lightly

try my soy sauce if u are a lady! most likely u would get addicted to it. lol

• stone

With your weight, I can't imagine you can catch lightly. What a pity! :)

• 瀟灑的你,甲乙丙丁又何干?

還記得讀書時的投放幻燈機嗎?

幻燈片好,flash card好,咭片王好,集郵好

我自己尊重自己好了

• soy sauce replied at 2012-06-12 4:43 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

lightly,

some light into PUA's interpretation of decency whose email is [email protected]

http://141hongkong.com/forum/home.php?mod=space&uid=358222&do=friend

http://community.she.com/messageboard/relationship/?action=view.topic&id=2159854&ref=msg.cat.lr

http://www.51ea.com/place/job.asp?JID=69892

http://she.badleo.com/view.php?type=sex&id=2029317&page=44&startUser=&highlight_id=

===============================================================

R晒頭

• good morning everyone - after three years, my trouble is formally over and now i enter into another stage - revenge! hahaha... most of you might not be aware of my circumstance in the recent three years, but still i thank you for your support here, some of you. for those who doesn't like my stories, doesn't like my way to express my view and feeling, well again thank you but no thank you, liberty is the core value of this place.

after all, i am not sure if i should keep writing, even though i can reassure you whatever i wrote i either asked for permission, if needed, or at least i informed the involved parties without any objection, or i am the one who is alive.

i respect everyone involved and thus i wrote in my diary as a memory. to publish here anonymously is due to the sharing i intended to for others who enjoy their lives as well like i intended to.

anyway, i shared some of my stories through msn to some others, and of course they expressed their compliment. some expressed different views, and of course i learned too.

• do let me know if you like similar sharing. i still believe she.com has some quality people who can share, even though from sexual perspective to lives. my words - "sex is not part of our lives, sex IS life."

• have you ever got drunk in the morning? yes i did and i do, i mean now i am

the feeling of being drunk in the morning is very differently romantic - the world becomes a bit unreal, and my feeling turns into a bit more sensitive.

many people tried to make love with alcohol, of course you know what i mean. but i prefer making love in the morning with some alcohol - to try making an unreal world at the beginning of a day

• seems without writing stories this thread is dying

• hihi~~ nice to see u again^^

pity that, i'm ur reader only, i dun know how to share my stories by words

• pickupartist

you really like a guy I met here before, he is a photograpic man in central. He got a studio in central, he wrote a lot of beautiful story in here. and when we date he invite me to his studio and ask for sex. I refused and he block my msn and step away! So terrible Mr David Wong! He used many nick name and write many many sweet word!

Do you remember me? A stupid japanese gal!

• carrie - sorry i am not a photographer and i never had a studio or lived in central. and my real name contains no david or wong.

i am sorry for your painful experience but i share no part of it.

good luck.

• sexy-girl - good to see you here again. well or you share your stories with me by telling me in person, or even we create some stories for ourselves ;-)

• okay, i don't know if there is any support but i will try to "resume" some writing. after all troubles, i am flexible in many endeavors, including availability.

let me share an experience i recently had. it's not about real sex but phone sex.

many people here like this game, and many don't. i am neutral - neutral means i like it when it comes with the right person, right feeling, and right timing; i don't when it doesn't.

yes people dislike it for many reasons, saying it's unreal, not exciting enough, tiring, boring, etc. i respect that and people have their own choice.

but i am not resistant to it, particularly when i feel my need and i have no choice to have a company with me.

my experience going to share is a recent phone sex with a lady - not a special experience but each encounter is special, if you enjoy it. i mean it in a good way.

let me cut it short - as we chat over msn for a while, with sharing of daily minor stuff, work, family, ups and downs, and of course our sexual demand. actually we tried to date but our schedule, particularly mine, was not stable enough. so it's a pity that we have yet met.

in a sunday afternoon, yes i am seldom available, but exception happened. she was so too. i was tiring and we talked over the phone. while talking, i was on my bed alone, and i was naked since i was just after a shower, after some exercise. and our topics went to some sex related's, and she was on her bed while chatting. the dialog was conducted in cantonese but i tried to transliterate into english here.

"when was your last exciting sex? i am asking "last exciting sex" but not "last sex". sex can be a routine activity like taking bus to work. it's a necessary evil in some sense."

she replied, "i can't recall. yes i admit that i had some sex irregularly, not frequently, but i can't tell if i had some exciting one. but how do you define "exciting"?"

"hahaha, many things cannot be defined but felt or explained or told with real experience. i would say "exciting" means something you sometimes recall, and something you may want to try again. of course sex per se is not, since it must be attached with your experience with someone. we can't talk about sex in an abstract sense, or at least it's boring to do so."

"i know what you mean. but you know, men are always doing that to satisfy themselves but not the woman he fxxked."

"hahaha is it an accusation in your cases?"

"i hope my next one is not like that."

"like what? a quick start, quick cum, and then a quick nap?"

"hahahahaha....... good summary."

"of course i dislike that. people like foreplay, i do. and i also like postplay."

"postplay?"

"yeah! some play after sex. it's critical to pleasure and relationship development according to sexologists."

"how?"

"such as... now you are on your bed, imagine you are kissed... gently hug by me... i sxxk your tongue to my mouth... our tongue rolls on each other like two kitties play. you are in my arms, my hands touch from your ears down to your neck... moving down slowly..."

"hmmmmm.... i am closing my eyes and painting the picture... "

"yeah... my lips move down to your shoulder... and my hands can't afford not to move down to your chest... to feel each inch of your skin..."

"ahhhhh... oh..."

"come on babe, take off your pants... do you feel my thing is like a hot rod now?"

"ohhhh..."

"girl, try to finger yourself while entering into our imagination. use your finger to rub your juicy place, thinking i am doing so on you..."

"no, you are torturing me..." she moaned.

"torture? okay, let me do so... using my head to give there a massage... my head is growing bigger... red hot..."

"ahhhhhh..." she screamed loudly.

"then imagine... suddenly i mask your eyes... hold on your hands... and push my thing in out of the blue... you can't see who i am, you can't tell what's going on, but just being banded..."

"oh no... "

"you can't move, like being rapped... someone pushes his dick deep in... to fill you up..."

"oh... my god... please don't... so exciting..."

"imagine the guy pulls you up... and asks you to stand against the wall... open your legs... the guy fxxks from your back... strong palms hold your tits... forcefully... and some dirty words whisper at your ear."

i believe she quickly masturbated herself and she quickly cum with a heavenly and loud moaning following with 2 minutes heavy breathe. i am pleased to give you some fun in a dump afternoon. we then talked for another 15 mins before she went up for a quick clean up.

• haahaaaa.....after ur description. have been change to cyber sex now :p

• cyber is way too tiring.

or wanna try, sexy-girl.

• seldom get online at night, are there many online at week day night?

any lady for a casual, or more than casual, chat over msn? it's a bit difficult to get on here. i tried for over 5 mins without success

• no la, i have no interest in both phone sex and cyber sex :p

• good morning, everyone. today is lesser heat, according to lunar calendar of chinese tradition. in the early morning when i woke up, i felt some hot wind brushing on my face.

sometimes things are out of our expectation, i mean, it happens something we never expected in our lives. i met a lady, new friend you can call her, as we just know because of my friend's introduction. we met twice in a business scenario to discuss some potential cooperation.

i am a very casual person, well, i mean i handle business very casually. i don't wear formally, very very rarely with suits and ties. i never consider my clients as king, as they are not always right. statistically, they are wrong very often. so i choose my clients very carefully. friends said i am an enemy of money, i said no, i am not, but i prefer freedom than earning money by sacrificing my dignity, freedom, and fun.

this lady is very fun to me. in the first meeting, we chatted a lot. the meeting was conducted at her company's conference room. and her company is a big public company. the meeting started with their president, and then brought more people in, eventually 5 of them meeting just myself and my friend. the one who talked 90% in the meeting was me, my friend said the first and last sentence. and the other end, the lady kept asking questions.

the second meeting went with her and her legal counsel only. it was another q&a like session, and it finished at late evening, 8pm, after 4 hours q&a session. she invited me for dinner, and for sure i like to know more about my potential client in a casual way.

i thought it was three of us, but ended up it was only 2, me and the lady. she booked a place, an open bar with italian food in the central. she ate a little, and frankly i was starving since i didn't have lunch that day. yes i ate a lot.

after that, we started chatting with some red wine. she liked questions, so she asked a lot about my background, and i told her about my diversified experience in different businesses. she became more casual with those interesting stories of mine, and of course plus the effect of alcohol.

i am not going to tell you any erotic story, since we had none. but when we chatted and got closer, her lips printed on mine.

life is full of surprise.

p.s., i don't expose this because of whatever conspiracy theory you might think of, such as i show off, etc. no, it's not my intention. and frankly no one would tell you i am handsome or with good appearance, etc. i am not, though i am not a monster or like uncle macdonald. what i am trying to say is what i have said, "life is full of surprise", and if i need to add something, i would add, "if you are passionate with each moment of it."

• good morning. another week'd gone.

the sky is blue. this is the first thing i see when my eyes opened from sleep. such a good start of a day it is.

• hihi~~ ^^

yup?what's a sunny day, it'll be great if i can have a sun bath today.

• sexy-girl replied at 2012-07-09 1:55 pm

hihi~~ ^^

yup?what's a sunny day, it'll be great if i can have a sun bath today.

yes, same idea when I was going to lunch. I want to leave earlier.

• hi sexy and sky, or sexy sky,

yes can't agreed more, sun bath with a cold drink, it works.

i am heading to do so today, but not in hk.

• good morning ladies. i was back... from my vacation.

how are you guys doing? i am planning to write some stories for my recent experience, about my new dates in the past 12 months.

• Great moto, come on!

However, too bad that, many tvb fans complaint by whatsap, emails and msn that, why pua and dilyschong have no hot date yet hohoho lol

• good morning

dilyschong - hahaha, ask them to date me first...

• book fair started, and one of my last posts happened in the time of book fair few years ago. let me tell you another story that also loosely related to book fair.

in my college age, i was a guy who seldom attended any class. so i rarely knew any girl from my college or class, since i was not there. heard from my friends in the same class, there was no pretty girl in the class, and it made me even less interested in joining any class activity.

where did i go, if i didn't attend classes? of course, fun! i went to studio for part time, had a consultant job, and thus i could be financially independent. so i always went to eat, drink, sing, etc. with my friends, 4 of us, all guys. the only thing i did but they didn't was to attend book fair. frankly, i like reading, and read quite a lot, but very selective.

so i attended the book fair alone in one year. and the following story happened.

you could tell how many people are there in the book fair. i hate crowd occasion, thus i usually went to book fair in day time, since it was less people there. but still, less is more ;-)

i walked around alone. i preferred several categories, philosophy, literature, history, science, economics, religion, some novels, etc. few girls are fond of these topics. i enjoyed the time to read alone, pick the right books for myself.

when i stood in a booth, a gal stood next to me, picking some books. i was curious what she liked, and stared at the book in her hand. and when i recognized the book, i told her "hey, this book is not good as a philosophical history brief. tried will duran's. chinese translation is out there if you don't want to read english."

she stared at me, with a surprise face. then it brushed... hahaha... pretty lovely. she whispered "orrrr... thank you."

it's rare for a hong kong little gal to say "thank you" to a stranger. so i added, "the key for reading is not to read those bullshxt. so it's important to pick the right books."

"i don't have any idea which one is good and which is bad." she replied.

"i can't tell neither, unless i read them." i smiled.

"oh... " she was silent for a while, "then it's our destiny to waste time on bad writings."

i laughed... maybe a bit too loud... she stared at me with a wonder. "no, that's the reason we need teachers, good one's."

"so what is the chinese name of the book you just mentioned?"

"the story of philosophy!" i responded, "i read it for over 5 times, particularly the chapter about spinoza, i read with tears every time."

then we walked through the book fair as a pair. let's call her "L".

L is a slim, tall girl. always carry a smily face, and her words are always in low voice and high pitch. it seems L loves reading, or i should say she loves to explore. in later stage i found she reads not a lot, but she loves to explore different areas, such as alternate medicine.

before i move on, let me announce a disclaimer. L is still a friend of mine, we get together occasionally, though we stopped our intimate relationship for over 10 years. i wrote our stories after her permission. yes we exchanged some ideas about writing our stories in msn conversation. she's now a writer, and actually she touched some topics about us in her writing. and i told her i am also a "writer" in she.com sex board, she can't help laughing for over 2 mins and then "okay, let's see what you can write. and maybe you are a better writer than i am."

my revenge, "well, with which pen?"

• L called me in the evening for one day, and asked some computer problem with her recently bought PC. frankly i usually could fix it but i couldn't tell how. so all i could do for her is to ask if she needed me to come and got it sorted.

she lived in kwai chung area, where i was not familiar with. at the time, i was living in kowloon east. so i took a cap to where she asked me to, and she picked me up to her place.

only she and her younger brother were home. it was 9:30pm. i sat in front of her computer in her bed room, and started working on the stuff. it took some time to process, as you might know, it's PC.

i then glanced through her book shelf, quite a lot of books and unlike common girls, her bed room is messy. i laughed.

"what are you laughing at?" she wondered.

"you! your bed room precisely."

"is it messy enough?"

"yes, even nowhere to lie down."

"i love to sleep on books..."

i was kidding, "i don't. i love to sleep on bed without books, or preferably with a girl." then i gave you a kiss at her cheek.

funny enough. her face got brush quickly like a thermometer. and i said "sorry..." paused... "for kissing you only once."

she kept silent. "let's see the computer," i tried to change the subject.

"why do you kiss me?" she stood behind me and asked tenderly.

"it's the price for fixing your computer." i laughed again.

"isn't it that cheap?" she queried.

i turned around, and said seriously, "of course not. but this is only the prepaid part. the god damned thing is yet fixed."

that's a rainy evening. but heat went up in her bed room.

• heeheeee..... a hot story is coming?

• sexy-girl - we still don't have any story we create, all hot stories are history

;-(

how are you recently?

• cont'd...

guess we were shy, though i was a bit crazy to print her face my lips.

i focused upon fixing the computer, but frankly nothing i could do except waiting. you know microsoft windows.

thus she turned on the radio and in the late evening there were always some romantic light songs, though i never listened to radio. to release the pressure and lighten the atmosphere, i sang the song following the radio, still remembering it was 九月中的陌生人 by hacken lee.

i didn't know she listened to my singing, and after that, she whispered at my ears - you sang so well. i turned around, and said with a smile "yes i am professional".

then we stared at each other... our lips moved closers, and printed on each other's. she was entirely in my arms, and my tongue couldn't wait to invade into her mouth. her body smell after shower was so seductive and tempting in many senses. then we were on the bed, hugging together in one.

asking questions is sometimes what a wise person does, but usually a stupid move when we are under this kind of circumstance. so i went up and turned off the light, hugged her again with dim light from the computer monitor.

i sxxked her tongue, bited a bit her lips... and gently my hands enjoyed touching her skin starting from her neck. my chest could feel her soft tits under her pajama. my hands went to her shoulder, and moving down slowly. i could hear some moaning voice out of her throat.

she must feel very hot as we hugged so hard together, and i am sure she felt my hot rod under the pant that was keen to be released. i whispered at her ears "i want you, babe" and she responded with a voice that i could hardly hear clearly "me too."

i pulled the sheet covered on the lower us, and turned the radio a bit louder. i couldn't wait to take off all clothes under our waists, and her cold hand grabbed my hot steel rod, and wondered "oh it's big i am afraid."

"i am not sure, never compared anyway."

she voiced with a laughter, and my lips came to stop it. my hands grabbed her round hips with good skin, separated her legs a bit, and pushed my thing in. her hand helped fix the direction, then we became one. she couldn't help moaning like hell, even though under radio broadcasting, i am sure her brother might hear that.

i didn't reserve but gave her the full length. i am confident that she felt something very different from what she might experience. her pussy was juicy and still tight enough to enjoy the size. and my right hand went to her tits under the pajama, and at that time i found her size was desirable.

with our lips sticked to each other, my movement went quicker to make our memory. her tits were on my palms, and her legs surrounded my waist. i testified that the music from her mouth was better than my singing, way better.

• good morning everyone

recently i met a friend here, lady of course. she's special to me, and i am not going to write anything between us until i get her consensus. but what i try to say is her optimistic and always-smiling personality really attracts me.

one thing we are quite similar - we like to talk... hahaha...

• Ooops, optimistic and always smiling - the adorable you too : )

• haha, i better dont write too much here, otherwise our fans will think,

does pickupartist and dilyschong the same person, write to itself back and forth madly?? lol

• Idol Moto,

Keep going!

It is the official annoucement, Dilyschong with no affair with Pickupartist, PUA is just one of my idol, including Leslie Cheung, Hacken Lee, Power Station, and Mercedes Benz!

Girls, pickupartist is a very good guy! Not sure about sex but in personality, he is authentic attractive! LOL!

• Dilyschong replied at 2012-07-30 9:59 am

haha, i better dont write too much here, otherwise our fans will think,

does pickupartist and dilyschong the same person, write to itself back and forth madly?? lol

Hihi Dilys~~ dun worry, i love to read the stories from both of u, and i think i'm clever enough to distinguish those words by the writting style ^^

• sexy-girl replied at 2012-07-30 9:50 pm

Dilyschong replied at 2012-07-30 9:59 am

haha, i better dont write too much here, otherwise our fans will think,

Hihi Dilys~~ dun worry, i love to read the stories from both of u, and i think i'm clever enough to distinguish those words by the writting style ^^

HAHAHA, pickupartist is my idol!

However, he is already the idol of Villages of people! (成村人) in real life, he needs a sexy girl to make love with, not a fans!

I gonna tell you a good news, a new guy, in similar attractiveness in personality with Pickupartist, came up to my thread.

PUA - Haha, I am ready to Move my Cheese! LOL!!!!

Thanks for your pulling out, I was as a trash in a recycled bin. Now, I am fine, able to stand up again (I am very sure as fallen down again and again recently!), move on, but same, dunno to where LOL

• Happy for you! hope there is a romantic story between u and ur attrative man ^^

• Sexy girl 搶人老公

• Satay,

Ha? 搶到隨便取,天下男人多得很

慢慢搵,安信姊妹是明燈

有時被人搶左飛唔到果呢??又點計數??

返彈無回頭??你都好頂引......

• 被人搶左飛唔到果d,真人真事

安信姊妹告訴我的,女人都ok團結

Sexy girl又索,如果我係男人都想要啦!

鬼叫我無咁索mei!我不敢講自己波大,人人都想搵食

食得開,長食長有,咪勞氣

但係我會不會因為she男而改變自己咁索??