After years...

• continue...

i couldn't say anything on behalf of miss s, but i could definitely tell i missed our chat and her voice after our first phone conversation. two days later she called me after 10pm, and i was so surprised to learn that she felt the same.

i went to bed and had a sweet pillow talk with her. she did the same and we talked till 4am. time really flew.

we basically talked every evening since then, just minor stuff, such as her awful lunch, my boring readings for research, etc. and sometimes when i could, i played some songs to you over the phone, or even sang some when i could.

i knew more about her family in the meantime. she was from a wealthy family, as her dad was a gold trader, a chinese in middle east. and her mom was a french, meaning she was a mixed blood princess.

one odd thing was that i still had no phone number of hers. i didn't ask too much, as i didn't know how she thought about me. perhaps i was just her friend, an ordinary one. maybe she was particularly careful due to her background.

one evening in saturday, if my memory served me well, i asked if i could have her number. she said "sure... but..." this buy depressed me. "i am in shanghai." ooppppssss... not as bad as i thought. "hahaha, just because of that? you think i would mind to give you idd calls?"

i got her number finally in her laughter.

• story moves on...

we kept chatting basically every evening, but the situation changed since sometimes i called her after i got her number. nothing important, and nothing very romantic we talked about. however, the feeling and passion were built up through the regular sharing. i liked her voice, and vice versa. yes, i did have a not-bad voice.

research work in hospital wasn't very occupied. so i had a lot of free time. actually i came to she com a lot during that period and met several quality ladies. will share some other stories about some of them later.

in the regular phone chats, i learned more about her and her family, and things were getting more complicated. i previously expressed that her dad was a chinese, and now i came to know that her grandpa was a chinese from mainland, and her grandma was a german; her mom was a french, a mixed blood of a french and japanese. it gave her a mix of four bloods - chinese, german, french, and japanese.

i was getting more curious about how she looked like.

in mid august, while it was approaching the end of the summer holiday, her intensive course ended. and she wanted to move out from the current apartment and found another one for the new semester. her dad hired a nanny in shanghai to take care of her, and thus she decided to come to hong kong - yes, just for meeting me. the only thing was - i didn't know her plan before she came.

so one day i received her call, "hey b, (yes she called me b) how are you?"

i replied "i am just dealing a very headache issue. but your voice cheers me up. hehehe..." our phone calls were filled with positive energy mostly.

she sounded serious, "i have a matter requiring your help." "absolutely. tell me what i can do for you."

"can you go to xyz hotel and meet my friend to pick up a stuff for me? she is now in hong kong and has bought me a gift but she's not going to come to shanghai." she made up an excuse.

i said, "sure, and tell me the details, ma'am."

"muah (a kiss sound), thanks darling. she stays in ...... and i will tell her when you come."

"okay, how about 6pm today, i go to get your stuff after work, huh?"

"should be good for her."

i arrived the hotel at 6:30pm, and knocked on the door. someone opened, and i was stunned. the lady was so beautiful - a mixed girl, 160cm tall, with very sunny dressing, white skin with clear outline of face, long straight hair, pleasant smile, ... i was stuck for a while, and said "oh sorry, i am miss s friend, and she asked me to pick up something from you. if you need, i can give her a call now to verify my identity."

she smiled and stared at me... for over 20 seconds. suddenly she dropped a tear.

i was so hang-up, didn't know how to react, and just said "sorry, sorry, if i did anything wrong... what's going on..."

and she watched me again, and said, "i finally meet you, darling."

she jumped to my arms.

• many of you asked me in msn the same question - are your stories real?

let me answer one and all a time:

1. yes they are

2. if you don't believe what i said, including both my stories and my answer above, what's the point you query the truthfulness of my stories?

3. let me put it this way - did i make any benefit from you out of telling a fake story?

4. some gentlemen yelled at me in msn - you made up some fake erotic stories to get girls! hahaha... guys, please, my response to your stupid allegation is - so what? did you guys come here to get girls by your own way?

5. last point - i really don't care if you believe me or not. what i care is for those who believe in me, i appreciate and hope you found something valuable from my experience.

• change subject.

ladies, do you like morning sex? i like it, and even i prefer it ;-)

i met a girl from she.com before, she was a graduate from an overseas college, majoring in natural alternative therapy. we just chatted initially since we had some experience in the same country she stayed for study.

then one morning we dated to have breakfast, since she's pretty free before she got a call. we went to festival walk in the morning 830am for a walk and chat. then we sat down for a coffee. it's late summer, she wore a vest with short pant. i could see her curve without difficulty.

i was curious about her profession. and she told me quite a lot about that. and i told her some funny stories in my life. and after an hour or so, i walked her home. she's living with her uncle and aunt somewhere nearby. she brought me home, as her uncle and aunt left for work already. she got me a cold drink, and sat down to start a movie.

we sat close, and her head was on my shoulder sometimes. maybe we are a bit tired. i asked her "are you tired, z?" yes, let's call her miss z.

"not really... but the movie is a bit boring."

"let's see another one, maybe a x-rated one as your uncle may have some... hohoho"

she hit my arm with her palm, and i quickly grabbed her hand to stop her... and pulled her to my embrace.

"hmmmm... " a very tempting voice she produced when she was in my arms. but she didn't resist to move, and i hugged her. we were so close since she just wore a vest, no bra underneath.

then we kissed... from a slight one printing on lips and then a wet one. she took the active role and touched my third leg. it was upright for sure. it's a kind of courtesy to ladies.

and i reacted by grabbing her boobs... and seemed she couldn't resist and wanted to take off my pant.

both of us quickly removed our pants, and i used my dick to screw her juicy place without an insertion. she moaned very loudly... and i asked "you want to do it without protection?"

she answered with a pull, and my thing inserted. it was not a small sized stick, i have to admit. a full insertion drove her crazy, and screamed "wow, can't imagine you are that big..." well actually not very big but above average in chinese i guess.

the hardness, temperature, shape, and size of my hot rod gave her a good time. i kept fxxking her on the sofa... she moaned like hell without caring if her neighbors noticed. she was so juicy... and her private place was tight.

then i pulled her up to change our position. i let her lean on the couch, and i kneed behind her by giving her a fxxk from her back. my hands could then grab her tits... a pair of 34c firm tits with a big pair of nipples. she worked against me to vibrate her hips for enjoying the most from my movement.

we were so hot and sweated a lot. we took off all the clothes, and pushed her on her bed. i put her legs on my shoulder and gave her a heavy band. i inserted the whole rod in it, and then pulled it off 90%, and did this again. she went crazy with this heavy band... i sometimes held my penis and screwed her pussy, and my finger also stimulated there around to give her twin stimulation, inside and outside.

quickly she reached it... and i moved freaking quick and pulled up to cum on her tits.

two hours later, we were in another coffee shop for lunch, of course after clean-up.

"do you enjoy morning sex, z?" i asked.

she drank a black coffee, and spoke, "not really before. you are the first one to give me an orgasm."

"oh really? my pleasure. but now... do you?"

"can't tell for one successful shot, right?"

"hohoho... do you mean... you need more to confirm?" i said with a tempting voice.

"you bad!"

"did i say i am not?"

after 3 weeks, she got a job from where she studied, and she decided to take it. she left after the 5th week we had our first morning sex. and before she departed, we had few more.

• PUA,

Do I believe your story? Yes. They are so sincere that they look real,

however, about the parts that describe the size of your "hot rod" ..... that looks a bit exaggerated to me.

Judging from the time you have spent in she, I seriously doubt if you are a decent researcher.

cheers

• UV,

Well said. I did spent some time in she.com too, would that means i cant be a decent person?

The story is not bad at all, I enjoy reading it and to me its just some kind of reading material, and i dont bother to verify its authenticity =)

• >Well said. I did spent some time in she.com too, would that means i cant be a decent person?

decent researcher = decent person

a good research is meant to be hard working.

Once one decides to focus on research, one knows where ones energy should be put.

....We all have our mis-spent youth though.

I am sure you are a decent lady .... would be wild but decent.

• wah.... What a hot topic in the beginning of a day :p

It's not difficult to imagine there are some ppl who doubt about ur stories, beautiful girls, hot ladies, and even long distance relationship, u know, it's not only unusual here but aslo scarce, ur stories just like a dream or even a fiction here :p

• sexy girl,

your icon is so fit, even with breathing control.

is it a studio photoshot?

looks like jean commercials .... so cool

nice shape for your boobs too

• uv thanks again, i'm working hard to lose my weight now... ate too much in the last few mths :p

and it was just taking in my bedroom, not a commerical pic. but honestly, i like this pic so much ^^

• how did you take this pic, looks like taken by someone?

cant be a 自拍

• haaahaaaa....... so easy, put the camera on the table then made it, but of coure there were bulk of fail ugly pic. :p

• good on you.

looking forward to seeing more pics of yours.

with your hair tied up too.

• haahaa...hair tied up? so naughty u are ^_^

• that's what we are here for ...... ;)

• uv

well said! n i dont know why pua need to write up such vivid descriptions of him n his ex's sex act.

• pua

what are u trying to pull? lol

• to share and make us jealous

• ummm.... Just curious, if those stories were share by a lady and she descibed her figure very detail, then would u guy like to read it?

• uv

he wish! wkakakaka..........

• sexy

i would go buy a sexy novel to read instead . hehe....

• sexy-girl,

I would love to read both type of stories.

the exaggerated bit will be changed from a "big hot rod" to 35C, 23 and 36.

mmmm.... that looks like your figure.

• stone ic^^

how about a sexy novel wriitten by a man but telling the story in a role of lady? :P

• how about a sexy novel written by a man but telling the story in a role of lady? :P

indeed most erotic novels are written by men, whether the author is claimed to be male or female.

• Anyone still here?

• i am. what can i do for you?

• Just want a chat. OT in office or not yet off duty?

• off soon.

you nei?

• well, I am off already but got no where to go until 8.

• i off now.

qqqt .. you take care.

hv a good evening.

you are a new comer to this thread?

• Yes

• uv replied at 2012-06-11 6:13 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

how about a sexy novel written by a man but telling the story in a role of lady? :P

indeed most erotic novels are written by men, whether the author is claimed to be male or female.

===============================================================

Sounds strange, hope i would not know the sex of the author :p

• a few famous authors have been known to write erotic novels on newspaper under different names.

all just for 稿費.

good and versatile writers can write whatever they want.

do you have any exciting steamy stories?

• haahaa...maybe that's why i dun like to read erotic novel

My stories.... I dun know how to describe those excitment, but just like to share the emotional part, haahaaa.... those simple love story, fairy tales

• pls do share your emotional encounter.

i read in another thread that you had an great sl before.

what's the story.

for the physical excitement part, it is a good way to practice your writing skill.

• good morning everyone

few years ago i wrote some other stories here and eventually i stopped. and thus this thread is named "after years" because this is another attempt to write something after my last writing experience. i don't need any practice on writing and i don't think i have to improve my writing skills by this kind of writing. just like most of the people do not really need to write their blog or Facebook. in old days, we wrote our diary and never showed it to others. now we use blog or Facebook and want others to know exactly where we are, what we are doing, etc.

however, if we really write with an attitude like writing diary, aiming to record our life, experience, events happened, the people we met, the pleasure we had, up-and-down we face, etc., we do it with respect as it's life. we should give some respect to those other people in the stories.

however, i stopped writing in my last attempt since some people here didn't show respect. they prefer judging people from the stories, from details of the stories, from the wording of the stories. they tried to guess your intention, evaluate yourself, evaluate your professionalism, and more inappropriate make joke out of those people in the stories, put words into your mouth, black mouth you to create stories for getting girls, etc.

and thus i stopped. i hate exposing my genuine stories with flesh and blood to those jerks. and of course i don't really care about them because they can't write, they are jealous not because they don't have those experiences i had, or met any quality lady i met, but because they themselves are under qualified to be a genuine gentleman.

frankly I'm never surprised by anything any more. they are simply bunch of dirty rotten scoundrels with no sense of morality or self respect. even they are in lack of sense of humor.

here comes again typical kind of person in my second attempt of writing stories. yes, i am talking about our another gentleman here, uv. sorry, i have to say i don't write for judgment, and i don't expose my true stories for making fun. my stories are full of sorrow and memory, and i need people's respect. i said "sorry" not because of my fault, but for the standard of person here that makes she.com like this.

therefore, in light of the above, and i have to express honestly that i really feel very bad last night before i sleep, i share this with some people in my msn, i decided to give this second attempt an end. and i am not prepared to make another attempt, i believe.

• thank you for those respect and appreciation from all ladies (and gents) to my thread. thank you for your time and encouragement, particularly you enjoy my stories without personal judgment. the bible said "do not judge, and you will not be judged." the stories, like a love and passion diary, are not for judgment but enthusiastic enjoyment. the real intention for my writing, besides recording my love and passion, is to arouse your sense of love and passion, to love who you should love, to express your feeling in the right sense, to be sensitive and sensible to your genuine feeling, and to seize every moment you have with your partners. if these intentions are well noted, i would be more than happy than being appreciated as a novelist or exotic story writer. i do have plenty to do in my daily life and spending time here is not one of those in my priority, but encountering lives is.

for those who genuinely and enthusiastically want to know more about my stories, i guess it's just small portion of those, you are always welcome to join me in msn. i am more than happy to share with a genuinely decent person.

and for those, actually one, rotten souls, such as mr. uv, enjoy yourself here and there. i don't have any further judgment or complaint on you, as it costs me. and please stop pinging me in msn, and tell me what you know from another friend of mine from she.com, etc. it wastes our lives.

good bye for everyone.

• Oh no.. Don't go.... I have been waiting here for you to continue with your story..:'(

• ohhhhh..... I'm just thinking why u haven't show up in this morning..... i am happy while i find ur name pop up again, but why...... >_<、

• ha, it is quite funny that PUA would describe me as a rotten soul.

I have in no where challenged the authenticity of your story.

I am not sure at all why you sound so update. I didnt comment on you in any negative way at all. Perhaps you are not able to catch up with my style of humor. Well.... I have challenged the genuine size of your rod. However, 真金不敢烘爐火 ma.

Did my comment on decent researcher upset you? This is not supposed to be a judgement on you. I was a researcher and I worked with renowned scientists overseas. Maybe we were all so stupid, since we have to work so hard to achieve any non-trivial results.

You got upset because I have reviewed to you that I am a male?

When I point out that famous writers have been known to write erotic novels, it is all very common knowledge in the publishing circle. Even 陶傑 is known to have written erotic stories. real hard cores one, not the ones in sharpdaily these days. Nothing to be ashamed of. I hope you didnt interpret it as an accusation.

I better not get going any further as soon it will get into the territory of self esteem.

cheer up brother ... it is she.com here.

• UV

i think u should just keep yourself away from this thread.

• will do madam.

• pua

in term of respect, did u have the consent of your lover's to publish the sex act details in here? even though you didnt disclosed your lover's ID.

• stone

Good question.

I read the thread a bit. Intimacy should be an act and secret between lovers only.

I m wondering how a decent gentleman consult his lover(s) to disclose their erotic moments and whispers in the sea of net ...

• lightly

exactly! except, if pua's definition of respect and decency is quite different from mine!.

• stone

According to pua, no judgement.

I hope he won't regard mine as a judgement, I m just nosy to know. Btw, anyone has his/her intreperation of decency. :)

• lightly

my apology, if my comment sounded judgmental, but afterall, we are just human

• stone

Sure. I respect pua on his perspective on relationship. Not many ppl dare to do what they want, grab what they need and speak up what they think.

We are not saint and can't be saint.

• lightly

of coz no one is and can be a saint.

i have no problem on pua's perspective on relationships either

• it also fine to describe his intimacy acts in a public forum, if he have consent from his lover's or lovers. just my 2cents!