Can someone introduce female flight attendants to me?

• I am very interested to know more about the life of flight attendants, as they are so charming. I wish to get some female flight attendants friends, wish to share life and hope that we may even develop a loving relationship.. I am a decent mid-30 man, working as an executive, a frequent traveler.

Please add my msn [email protected]

• As you said you are a frequent traveller, you should have a lot of chance to meet these professionals. If you cannot develop any relationship during your frequent flights and need extra and external help to introduce these girls to you, l cant help to doubt you are kind of handicap in sociability.

Isnt it logical?

• Totally agreed n logical !!!

• fiona replied at 2012-03-27 8:57 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

As you said you are a frequent traveller, you should have a lot of chance to meet these professionals. If you cannot develop any relationship during your frequent flights and need extra and external help to introduce these girls to you, l cant help to doubt you are kind of handicap in sociability.

Isnt it logical?

===============================================================

well said

• If you really as a frequent traveller, your service should easily upgrade into business/first class. There have a lot of chance to touch with these professionals. Good luck & safe flight !!!

• 空姐咪又系女人

如果系套制服既問題

響依悲買套比你女友同你搞咪得囉

• 我同空姐都算有緣

老婆以前系國泰空姐+兼職平面model

宜家也有班空姐friend

你識左一個自然就會識到一班

問題系, 家陣空姐既質素每况愈下

様又冇氣質有冇得對腳睇得下

如果靓女又有氣質既, 好似我老婆咁

想問下閣下又有冇條件上車?