搵男人答

• 如果你老婆好似出面啲桑拿妹咁係屋企厠所服伺你,你仲會唔會出去滾?請老實正經講,非誠勿擾

• 肯吾肯毒龍鑽先?

• 出面有乜就有乜

• i dont think so. This is not the kind of things you want to do. This is the kind of feeling he can get on another woman

• janice replied at 2012-02-23 1:17 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

出面有乜就有乜

===============================================================

出面玩埋雙飛....你又點做~

• 1樣會出去~~~

• 問題係個男人如果屋企晚晚都有飯開, 仲會唔會出街食飯

• 老實正經講--> 一定會(可能係你唔想聽既答案)

反而佢唔知出面啲桑拿妹係點 --> 就唔會 :)

• 會, it's not about the service, it's all about the 新鮮感

• 住家飯點都食得安樂啲。

• 會,我黃面婆對野無sauna bg咁大

• Janice

如果咁玩法, 你們雙方已愛到很深, 那不要去滾啦!

我相信妳現在很嬲, 你已做了很多, 但男人就是這樣的, 叫他改改啦!

• not 1樣會出去, is 1 "ding"會出去

• 如果屋企有女揀,我唔去

• NO!!!!

• 我唔會

• 揀你老母

• hkcc replied at 2012-02-23 1:21 pm

1樣會出去~~~

exactly

• 照去

番屋企再將招式教番比老婆服使自己

• 如果佢當你係桑拿妹,而你又服侍得好,都或者唔會既

但你想你老公當你係桑拿妹咩?

• 其實只要我有情人肯同我做就ok... 因我我冇......

如果一齊耐左...不論係性定其他方面都需要D新鮮感.

正如如果情人節/生日男友唔花D心思,你都會唔滿意啦.

所以你唔想另一半出去搞搞震你自己就要花心思呢.

我唔明點解咁多男人鍾意駛錢.......對我黎講有性有愛先完美

• 其實身為人地女朋友,幫你地扮鬼扮馬玩下刺激野都無所謂,係你地男仔唔開聲之馬

• wendy replied at 2012-02-26 3:18 pm

其實身為人地女朋友,幫你地扮鬼扮馬玩下刺激野都無所謂,係你地男仔唔開聲之馬

Hello wandy

如果,可以做妳男朋友就好啦!

• after enjoyed it several times, he won't find it is exciting.

he may need a fresh lady to have the same..

Dear Janice,

I shall go visit sauna upon my horny mood leads me to such place; I take their temptation services (say hand job or other else …etc) too. But I have to keep myself top alert as receiving her (or with a pair) between close plus passionate contacts, my heart is always being connected to my wife in spiritual! We are now experiencing one way out to release my utmost sexual emotion in fact! I explain to the angel/s that I have got a wife at home very clearly –my wife needs me. Angel you are a person share a piece of romance at this moment. Tell her/them where I stood!!!

The reason is that, high tide is unable to stop but to bend them less impact by means of other directions; such services help to minimize my damage. To conclude. I will go to a place which my wife classifies it DISGUSTING. I would say. Return home, I restore myself as her sweetheart.but TIDE is gone an hour ago.

Mr Chan

• alifejacket replied at 2012-02-27 12:34 am

Dear Janice,

I shall go visit sauna upon my horny mood leads me to such place; I take their temptation services (say hand job or other else …etc) too. But I have to keep myself top alert as receiving her (or with a pair) between close plus passionate contacts, my heart is always being connected to my wife in spiritual! We are now experiencing one way out to release my utmost sexual emotion in fact! I explain to the angel/s that I have got a wife at home very clearly –my wife needs me. Angel you are a person share a piece of romance at this moment. Tell her/them where I stood!!!

The reason is that, high tide is unable to stop but to bend them less impact by means of other directions; such services help to minimize my damage. To conclude. I will go to a place which my wife classifies it DISGUSTING. I would say. Return home, I restore myself as her sweetheart.but TIDE is gone an hour ago.

Mr Chan

妖,你嗡乜燃呀!

• alifejacket replied at 2012-02-27 12:34 am

Dear Janice,

Mr Chan

妖,你嗡乜燃呀!

• 我都吊mr chan老母先

• Mr. Chan, improve your English first before you try to reply here with such deep thoughts. No one can understand a thing you are saying.

• If my wife can perform like the sn mm, I think I will stay home with her! Of course, giving the condition that I am the only client she has! ^o^