I got fxxked by a girl in the a** over xmas (I am a guy)

• It was exciting to say the least, not that I am gay, and I won't be gay, it was enjoyable because it was a girl that I like.

in the past I tried inserting dildo up there and it was not enjoyable, mostly because the girl wasn't too interested in doing it for me.  So all we did is to push it in and have it stayed there. I did it myself once as well, it was rather boring...

I met her from another forum.  She said she loves fucking man in the ass, so we arranged to meet.  

The difference, this time, is that I got her a strapped on, and that she actually loves it.  She made it enjoyable for me as well by stroking my dick.  At first it was just the dildo that I bought, as we progress she start using her 3~4 fingers as well.

The pain at first was hard to bear, and she loves seeing me struggle and moan.  At one point she was fucking me at high speed, pushing in and out like mad... then stopped and lay on my back... It felt so good to feel her body against my back... then after a while she flipped me over and fuck me again using the missionary position.  This is even better as I can see her beautiful face and her hot figure (she had her bra on).  She also loves pulling it 80% out, than plunging into me again hard and fast, I moan at her plunge.  When we both got tired she rest in my arms... it was a sweet feeling... alghough she still had the dildo inside me...

I don't feel that I am a "m" guy (ie 受虐 masochism) here, it is not the pain I enjoy, it is the joy of watching her enjoing herself, and I think the little pain is just adding to the excitment of the whole experience and a small price to pay to see her happy...

Looking forward to meeting her again...

(little bit about me, I am a mid 30s non-single guy, medimum built, non smoker)

• Any other guys or gals got similar experience?