lunch at central today

• 忍唔住笑咗出來!

• lunchmate (real) replied at 2011-11-18 11:32 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

i only know what is double 7

===============================================================

haha, you are so funny, Mind to msn for details, i think we can join in next week, OK for you?

• to the double 4 above,

come on, you are not me, do u like the name of double 4? use another alias please, fxxk

• well. you dont mind I am just here for making noises? you can see lots of people are fooling around here for no reasons. But this makes me really understand what my professors said to me before

"if you have nothing to do, dont do that here"

Seems like we have lots of parasite with no jobs but sxxking on other people's blood

• 出得黎搵食, 預咗啦

• If both parties are serious, why don't you guys use nickname to avoid any fake identity?

• thanks for your advice. however, I think I can feel who si serious and who is not. I appreciate your comment. This is better than those parasites just keep sxxking on others nipple and not doing any productive work for the community.

• Frankly, when i first read this thread, I was thinking about to go for it (why not? Just a chance to know a fd) , of course not for that $200 per head, I did not even notice it until someone pointed it out. However after all these confusing, negative and rude feedbacks.......

Good luck, hope you may find a nice one.

• too many fxxking playing here, she becomes an amusement park, haha,

Decent men and women, don't think of you can get a normal guy here(including me).

• well. SHE.COM was not sucha good site from day 1 but at least i could meet up quite good people and ladies before. it is getting harder and harder and you are right. There are just lots of nonsense people here.

I dont know why those people are such jerk and so uncivilized. If ever I have the authority like Hitler, I would erudicate all of them.

if you still good for lunch let me know. sure not today as I am in a process of doing some translational work and report making.

• valkyrie123, so you are also in central?

• yes. u?.? are you working on sunday?