一個37歲既肥女人應該搵一個咩類型同條件既SL呢?

• Jenny replied at 2011-10-26 5:11 pm
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>ky_sex: 言之過早啊!
    <br>
    <br>當然 要用時間去慢慢了解

• Jenny
    <br>
    <br>I think 36D is really fantastic, my ex-sl also got that size, and enjoyed much on that. Do you have this size too?

• ky_sex: 可以呀! 我們先在這兒聊聊天!
    <br>
    <br>morphis: C to D... I think....

• Jenny
    <br>
    <br>C to D is perfect to me. What type of guys u like ?

• A bf alike

• Jenny
    <br>
    <br>but there are some difference between sl and bf .. especially the time being together

• This is why I use the word "alike" :P

• i think jenny means each other treat the other party like a bf
    <br>
    <br>but of coz, not a true bf/gf relation, as likely both hv their other half ~~

• jenny
    <br>it is not expensive , about $350 per month
    <br>i can help you get membership

• Eric, you can read my mind! I guess you are well experienced in dealing with women!

• Jenny
    <br>
    <br>I also use the word "some" too, ha. Anyway, most ppl want to have feeling of "being loved". so do I

• jenny
    <br>i wonder if i m..
    <br>
    <br>in fact i think i nvr understand women !!

• Hok: I have to subscrib at least one year, right?
    <br>
    <br>Morphis: I reckon men who just want sex wouldn't care the feeling but place more focus on the appearance. In fact, I would say the appearance is the first key to attract people. It's always easier for people with good appearance to approach. This is why I posted this thread. I think I have to filter out some guys before I can go ahead... Hope it would make thing smoothier and easier!
    <br>
    <br>Eric: Why do you say so?
    <br>
    <br>

• jenny
    <br>
    <br>becoz sometimes i really can't understand women mentality from my own perspective
    <br>
    <br>but i guess that's normal, after all, i m a guy ;P

• 尋日問問下走左唔好意思... 其實如果你想搵個人, 就唔好咩SL喇... SL只係俾一個比較堂皇既藉口... "唔係純sex"... 對男人來說, SP同SL都冇分別... 所以唔好自己呃自己...
    <br>
    <br>一係你就掉轉, 搵朋友先... 然後變做friends with benefits

• Jenny: 70 kgs not too fat je...would you mind chat with 41 yrs guy......if ok drop me msg in my msn [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>p,s I agree Sl different as Sp..specially the feeling

• 搵個真正識欣賞妳嘅男人囉,妳都有權選擇架,Add 我 MSN 傾吓計吖
    <br>[email protected]

• Jenny
    <br>
    <br>Agree with you. "Appearance" is the first click for a relationship, but "communication" is more important to maintain the relationship. So it takes time to explore each other and see if both are matched or not
    <br>
    <br>Is it possible to chat with you in msn?
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• 我覺得肥不是問題,首先你要有自信,改變思想不要只等別人揀你,係你有權揀個咩人做你SL!我47也有人追有得揀!不是原於我靚或瘦。是原於我要揀他們不是我給他們揀!記住男人無論甚麼女人也想玩一次最多之後失蹤!但女人會想keep所以要和他們思想一樣這遊戲你才玩得開心!cheers

• olady replied at 2011-10-27 12:03 pm
    <br>我覺得肥不是問題,首先你要有自信,改變思想不要只等別人揀你,係你有權揀個咩人做你SL!我47也有人追有得揀!不是原於我靚或瘦。是原於我要揀他們不是我給他們揀!記住男人無論甚麼女人也想玩一次最多之後失蹤!但女人會想keep所以要和他們思想一樣這遊戲你才玩得開心!cheers
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>what a confident lady, appreciated and admired!

• Baron replied at 2011-10-27 12:28 pm
    <br>olady replied at 2011-10-27 12:03 pm
    <br>我覺得肥不是問題,首先你要有自信,改變思想不要只等別人揀你,係你有權揀個咩人做你SL!我47也有人追有得揀!不是原於我靚或瘦。是原於我要揀他們不是我給他們揀!記住男人無論甚麼女人也想玩一次最多之後失蹤!但女人會想keep所以要和他們思想一樣這遊戲你才玩得開心!cheers
    <br>what a confident lady, appreciated and admired!
    <br>Thanks!am i right?haha

• Olady, 妳受唔受我玩? :-P

• Sam replied at 2011-10-27 1:28 pm
    <br>Olady, 妳受唔受我玩? :-P
    <br>不如你講下你自己點解想玩?有咩條件玩先la!:p

• Olady,
    <br>
    <br>Thanks so much! Your posts are so encouraging!

• hi ~~
    <br>
    <br>i think olady has her point, we need to be self-confident. but i do not totally agree about 揀.......... i believe it's not a recruitment process!!
    <br>
    <br>anyway, how's yr day, jenny?

• Hi,Eric,
    <br>
    <br>I am doing well today! Just my boss is at office and thus I can't go online that often! How are you?
    <br>

• jenny
    <br>
    <br>good to hear that.
    <br>
    <br>on the contrary, my boss is not around, but he already put down a list of tasks for me to follow up !!

• hi jenny
    <br>
    <br>how are you today? found your right guy yet?

• He is a smart boss! Haha

• Hi, Morphis,
    <br>
    <br>I am doing fine today! How about you? Have you found your gal yet?
    <br>
    <br>For me, it isn't possible for me to just spend one day on finding a guy. I believe it takes time to know each other before going further. Am I right?
    <br>
    <br>

• Jenny
    <br>
    <br>I am fine too. Same as you, still not find a right one, just see if we are matched, ha. Btw, would you change your outlook just for be more attractive to guys? Just curious to know.

• Well.. I wouldn't do it just for attracting guys.... but I don't mind to keep healthy for my own sake! And in fact, I guess it takes at least one year for me to lose weight. I wonder if there are any guys being patient enough to wait for me or even being kind enough to help me on this!

• Jenny
    <br>
    <br>It's not that difficult to lose weight, all depends you are willing to pay effort on it. But you really like to eat, then I know it's hard for you to fight for the temptation. Also, it will be my pleasure if you need my help and advice.

• jenny
    <br>
    <br>true! there should not conditions for building up relations.
    <br>
    <br>yet, keeping fit is good to health, easier to buy clothes & helps to build up confidence .......
    <br>
    <br>things can be taking place at same time !!

• Morphis: are you nutritionist?
    <br>
    <br>Eric: so how's your luck on meeting gals recently?

• Jenny
    <br>
    <br>I am not, but i am doing weight training regularly, and just had some personal experience in keeping fit. Although I can't give you professional advice, I can share my experience with you. Also, I can give you spiritual support as well.

• jenny
    <br>
    <br>i m not crazy in meeting gals from here. of coz i m open on this.
    <br>when time comes where both find it comfortable to meet, why not? otherwise, there's no urge to do so ~~

• Morphis: you are over weighted too?
    <br>
    <br>Eric: Agree! Fate can tell!

• Jenny
    <br>
    <br>I am not, btw, quite fit in my age, as i keep doing exercise. But there are still some fat which is not easy to be burnt.

• Morphis,
    <br>
    <br>you are already doing a great job!
    <br>

• jenny
    <br>is it the 1st u are thinking to look for a sl ?

• i mean 1st time..

• Jenny
    <br>
    <br>As what you said, just for healthy, but I also hope to be attractive too. You can do it if you want too.
    <br>
    <br>btw, do you like doing exercise?

• Eric: i am open to make friends at this stage. if there is sparklings in the relationship, i may consider to go further.
    <br>
    <br>Morphis: Hiking and playing badminton but I am not good at them.....

• Jenny
    <br>
    <br>Both are good in keeping fit. But if you want to burn fat, you need to do more aerobic exercises like running or swimming.
    <br>
    <br>so you got sl before?

• jenny
    <br>
    <br>understood.
    <br>i believe it would be a good approach, no preset objective and let things go naturally..

• Morphis: I did have sl and sp before but not right now.
    <br>
    <br>Eric: Again, you read my thoughts!

• Jenny replied at 2011-10-27 3:43 pm
    <br>Hi, Morphis,
    <br>
    <br>I am doing fine today! How about you? Have you found your gal yet?
    <br>
    <br>For me, it isn't possible for me to just spend one day on finding a guy. I believe it takes time to know each other before going further. Am I right?
    <br>
    <br>sure

• Jenny
    <br>
    <br>Mine is similar to you, but really not easy to find the right one, especially for a guy

• maybe i m a worm in yr brain, ;P