I Wonder... (Part II)

• Mercedes replied at 2014-01-02 12:10 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Happy New Year!!! Did you do anything fun on NYE?

Agree with the overcompensation bit of men on car and women on purse/shoes. They are in fact rather insecure. I prefer people with style and know their shxt.

Yikes I feel very sleepy Zzzzz

===============================================================

People with style still mean using branded goods, it's just how the way they carry them.

• So sorry about my tardy thread maintenance...

I'm back again.

• Mercedes, on NYE, I counted my blessings, finished the remaining one-third bottle of my sherry oak Macallan, and polished an old CD hoping to revive it in vain. Is it fun or not? I can't really say.

• gross, "[o]ne should absorb the colour of life, but one should never remember its details. Details are always vulgar." Oscar Wilde, "The Picture of Dorian Gray"

• Rose, you mean, there's actually a stylish way to carry an LV monogram handbag? Beats me...

• Odysseus replied at 2014-01-06 3:08 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Mercedes, on NYE, I counted my blessings, finished the remaining one-third bottle of my sherry oak Macallan, and polished an old CD hoping to revive it in vain. Is it fun or not? I can't really say.

===============================================================

I'd like to think I am rather well-blessed but I don't remember counting my blessings, ever. Maybe I should start doing that next year. Are you one who will make new year resolution?

Were you drinking all by yourself?

• Mercedes, I'm too old for new year's resolutions. :)

No I wasn't alone. I have my dogs to keep me company.

• TGIF.

I very look forward to this weekend for some reason.

• 恭賀新禧, 萬事如意.

• Sorry, I've been away for so long. My bad.

Nothing much happening here though.

• That change in weather was impressive. Anyone got caught out there in the downpour?

• Oui it's been almost a year!

Hello she.com! Anything new other than the usual suspects?

• 今日是張國榮忌日。12年了,音容猶在。

亞視賣盤的羅生門,大家是否關注?2014年9月28日,你又身在何方?

我下次再回來此地,不知又是幾時。 :P

• This place has obviously gone to the dogs. Oh well.

2015 has been quite a disappointment, so I think 2016 will have no difficulty in becoming a slightly better year.

Happy new year thread-dwellers, if there are still any around.

• How disappointing your 2015 was? Mine is not any better so I am not too sad to bid 2015 farewell.

Let's hope 2016 bring us more joy and luck!

• Mmm... I still haven't found Mr. Right, and right now, I don't even have a sex partner. How does that sound for a disappointing 2015? :D

Yes, let's hope 2016 offers more joy.

• Hello Odysseus

Maybe HK is not the right place for you to find whoever? I believe if sex partner is what you want, it's not difficult at all? Where did you find them before?

I hope your 2016 will find you more big Os, happiness and good fortune.

• Hello.

Mercedes... Hmmm... I'm more a Tesla person.

Yes, Hong Kong is barren, not the right place for anything. Sex partner is harder to find than you think. In fact, I think good sex partner who would not turn into a pain the arse is a godsend if you get my drift.

• Well it's just an alias, I don't even drive! LOL

HK so happens to be a place full of A-holes alright, still I think good sex partner is still relatively easier to find than a good bf. If you are to choose, guys who are good at sex vs guys who are good bf material. What's your pick for 2016?

• I really don't understand why anyone would think sex partner is easy to find.

In a serious relationship, you consider many things about a partner. Even if he is a bit below average in the sex department, he may have other characteristics that you cherish, and these things even out.

Sex partner, however, is purely physical. You expect the guy to be able to perform when needed, perform reasonably well, is pleasing on the eyes, with a reasonably desirable body... And doesn't suddenly go berserk and start talking to you about his work, his life, his study, his girlfriend etc. etc...

• Can I have a "boyfriend material" who is also good at sex? Is that too much to ask? :P

• Of course, sex partner is strictly physical. But when he starts talking about his work, his life, his gf and his whatever, he is crossing the line. I don't know why but seems to me more guys are into sharing their feelings these days, especially when the relationship is purely physical.

• Haven't you had a bf who is also good in bed before? They were truly Godsend.

• Many of them want to talk. You'd be surprised...

We are a bunch of lonely, loony people...

• Yes, I have had boyfriends who are also good in bed. They are not many though.

I have had good sex partners before too. I like the ones who spoil me. :P

• Tell me about it! :P

Who doesn't want to be spoiled by men, bf or not?

Better luck in 2016!

• I love those sex partners who enjoy providing service. They are true gems. I've only met a total of two of these my entire life. Hate to let them go, but alas, nothing lasts forever.

• Someone asked himself how to handle life?

有人問自己:「怎樣面對我的生命?」

The flat gave him all the answers:

竟然從房間中得到所有的答案。

Roof said: Aim high.

屋頂說:「要高瞻遠矚。」

Fan said: Be cool.

電扇說:「要保持冷靜。」

Clock said: Value time.

• Clock said: Value time.

• Oh never mind