尋日`職咗個40幾歲中女,幾ok

• 正扑街.係真.食完吾會講人既
    <br>認住佢.\咪再上檔

• matureman40 replied at 2011-07-12 4:11 pm
    <br>-----------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>mature lady replied at 2011-07-12 3:36 pm
    <br>i think age is not really representing in terms of mindset and attitude. some ladies are C9 style, some are housewife type, and some are career woman. The most appealing attribute for mature ladies is the non Kong-gals character, and they are willing to communicate and they see things, so they know how to enjoy sex and life. :-)
    <br>=================================================================
    <br>
    <br>nice to meet U
    <br>can we chat??
    <br>sure, we are chatting now :)

• mature lady replied at 2011-07-12 3:16 pm
    <br>my guys still telling me that i am charming and attractive wor. I think there are lots of good looking/attractive 4x lady , but it just that they looked like 3x ^_^
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>if you dun look like a 50 lady when you are a 4xlady, and you have got a pussy, surely, the 99 will flirt you to have a fuxk. Just a fuxk only, after that, they will dump you since they find out your dry pussy really bad smell...... haha
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• Thanks for pushing this thread

• what I am telling you guy, the 4x ladies are mostly hardly to fuxk when they have too much thinking on fuxking or not since they maybe a housewife, a career woman who have more hesitation than other gals .....
    <br>
    <br>this thread is just blowing water, and just wanna recruit some ladies to chat in here only!!
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• on79 replied at 2011-07-12 4:30 pm
    <br>what I am telling you guy, the 4x ladies are mostly hardly to fuxk when they have too much thinking on fuxking or not since they maybe a housewife, a career woman who have more hesitation than other gals .....
    <br>
    <br>this thread is just blowing water, and just wanna recruit some ladies to chat in here only!!
    <br>
    <br>"the 4x ladies are mostly hardly to fuxk ", that is the reason you have so much frustration and anger !

• "the 4x ladies are mostly hardly to fuxk ", that is the reason you have so much frustration and anger !
    <br>
    <br>well done ;)

• yes, I do have the same experiences with 40+ladies, they are all keen on 'talking' N 'Blow water' .......... playing us only
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• man69 replied at 2011-07-12 4:41 pm
    <br>yes, I do have the same experiences with 40+ladies, they are all keen on 'talking' N 'Blow water' .......... playing us only
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>the competition is keen and you were not being picked amongst the long list of chatmates she had. It does not mean that she didn't pick others!
    <br>

• 我都扑過d40歲d女
    <br>40+d 女人特別扭擰,
    <br>特別向性方面, 又扭擰
    <br>個西又唔特別濕, 生過仔個d個西樣真係好醜陋
    <br>一d都無樂趣
    <br>反而 2x至3x d 女就平宜近人, 全無扭擰, 所以佢特別快有高潮
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• on79 replied at 2011-07-12 4:52 pm
    <br>我都扑過d40歲d女
    <br>40+d 女人特別扭擰,
    <br>特別向性方面, 又扭擰
    <br>一d都無樂趣
    <br>
    <br>巴打,系你唔好彩呀!

• Differ ppl really differ reaction la on79, for those I had, 40+ are muuch more dare to try and do, and more wild in mind, yes agree they have many fancy things in mind..

• 食好野 4:58pm jul 12, 2011
    <br>on79 replied at 2011-07-12 4:52 pm
    <br>我都扑過d40歲d女
    <br>40+d 女人特別扭擰,
    <br>特別向性方面, 又扭擰
    <br>一d都無樂趣
    <br>
    <br>巴打,系你唔好彩呀!
    <br>
    <br>kakaka

• evillive replied at 2011-07-12 5:00 pm
    <br>Differ ppl really differ reaction la on79, for those I had, 40+ are muuch more dare to try and do, and more wild in mind, yes agree they have many fancy things in mind..
    <br>sure, we just don't bother to convince those who have prejudices on us ^_^

• let most people be prejudice against 4x ladies and then this market will be left alone for the few of us hehe