life sxxks - work really sxxks

• lemon
    <br>
    <br>are u asking beatles or me?
    <br>
    <br>i heard so many stories from my pig-dog fds........personally i dun like mushrooms, so not my personal experience.

• hi, guys, you better to know more than none

• Ballerine
    <br>
    <br>nice to see you again. you just wake up? We have been all waiting for you. I am not sure if it is a good to now more than less. There are something that would waste our time to know.....knowing whether police is taking action is something I think it completely nonsense as I dont really do the thing and so I never care. But I need to know for the sake of my cliebnts

• haha, i wish i am still on bed, have meeting this morning with some doggies

• whatdoogies?
    <br>
    <br>well. what do you mean by money? you told us that you want money nad love. haa haa

• in my eyes, doggies are cheap, no taste, ugly male
    <br>
    <br>stupid and no brain

• could eb I am one of them.
    <br>
    <br>sign...running around all fxxking morning to tell clients that we have new IPO and new meetings for them......oh. I am sori...no time.....no interest....no....
    <br>
    <br>fxxk. if I dont even call them, tehy will say...why you did not let me know.....I should ahve been there......why you ignore me.....
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>sigh.....then my question is.....where is my fxxking money?!

• wake up your fxxking son of the bitches.....
    <br>
    <br>I am here to serve but not to pick up your drop. I dont like to cleaning up and I am here just to give services to good clients. If you are not going to give me money nor give me any fxxking response....dont ever try to btoher me.
    <br>
    <br>if you are that smart, you should have set up your own empire long ago instead of working like a slave in your fxxking cubical

• ballerine 11:24am jun 03, 2011
    <br>
    <br>in my eyes, doggies are cheap, no taste, ugly male
    <br>
    <br>stupid and no brain
    <br>reply to thread
    <br>those doggies are your colleagues? if not, why bother to meet them?keke......

• Beatles
    <br>dont u know life is tough in HK?

• sure. however, i just find that there are some axxholes asking for something nonsense and if ever they put themselves into the same shoe, they would see the same.
    <br>
    <br>The only problem is they dont really respect other people in those duties. They just know how to blame and complain if they could not get benefits.
    <br>
    <br>just like some of the men here....they are jkust asking for free lunch. Dont you think sex offering could be FREE????? guess not.....either there is explicit cost or implicit cost

• Beatles
    <br>you get pay by your company to face those 'axxhole'. there are always other choice n options if u dont want to face those 'axxhole'. instead of whining . lol
    <br>

• sure. on the other hand, here is free for me to whine. As well, my topic has said v clearly...just for me to talk and release my resentment. sori if that has been bothering you sir.

• Beatles
    <br>continue your whining if that does make u feel better. mister

• anyway. how are you doing today? BTW, what makes you here?
    <br>
    <br>I find that interesting, all a sudden, lemontea seemed a bit ok now and he disappeared....
    <br>
    <br>norman is gone.....
    <br>
    <br>ha.....he is real....noone man....sitting in his noone land....making all his noone's plan for nobody

• Beatles
    <br>i am fine, thanks
    <br>i am just an accidental tourist

• thanks for your participtation.
    <br>
    <br>Heading out for lunch meeting. woudl be back in a while.
    <br>
    <br>For those who buy MGM, pls be cautious. The share price would not stay up that high. As well, dont put too much money on mAcau stocks. Correctin to be seen

• all clients are fxxk
    <br>
    <br>ask me to amend the proposal for many times, finally they prefer the first draft , @#$%^&*!!!

• i m here...........just nothing more to say abt the discontent of work.
    <br>
    <br>just curious, beatles u go to those "stables"? kinda too dirty in my opinion......

• norman
    <br>
    <br>bro. what do you mean stables? I dont physcially do them. just talk hug, plam, etc only. Will not do details. I am not insane
    <br>
    <br>Ballerine
    <br>
    <br>take your time. I know it is friday and you should have good time soon. Dont feel sad. May be you can ask norman to serve you a meal or drink tonight. Righ?

• of coz i mean those with a 馬伕 to bring in the gals for u to choose & fxxk.
    <br>
    <br>beatles, why u dun offer yourself to ballerine (for meal/drink...) but refer to me?

• ballerine
    <br>Most clients are demanding but what can u do? Afterall, they are your breadwinner.

• Cos i am v packed lately and am eorking v hard to get all those meetigs togeher. You mighhav some spare time

• yes, friday night fever
    <br>i will go happy hour with my fds

• spare time? u may say that.......but i usually go home after work

• so, beatles and norman are family man

• dun think it applies to beatles
    <br>
    <br>ballerine, finished yr lunch already?

• Back./ sori for making you all waiting.
    <br>
    <br>I am a family man but can take some vacation sometimes.
    <br>
    <br>I am done ith my luncha dn back to calling clients to sell in the market. m

• no, no lunch today
    <br>will have tea in the afternoon

• hi, ballerine, remember me?

• hi beatles and all.
    <br>

• Ballerine
    <br>
    <br>pls take good care nad amke sure you have something in your stomach. Dont want to see you collapse.
    <br>
    <br>time traveller.....
    <br>
    <br>will you still hug me and will you still love me...whne I am 64

• beatles,
    <br>
    <br>yes, if you were my terry bear, i would love you hug you till the end of world.

• should we hv flexible lunch hour? queue up for lunch box , waste time

• time traveller
    <br>hi, want to meet somewhere in time? lol

• That's a song darling. I know what you mean.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>Flexible hour? Sure. you can walk out of the office nad buy in 10 min. I guess this is quite flexible. That's what I have been doing. Did bnot out for lunch for quite sometime. hot and no mood to dine outside

• anyone remember a cinema called '碧麗宮'? i saw movie Somewhere In Time at least twice in there.
    <br>
    <br>a beautiful and romance story.
    <br>
    <br>stone, yes, meet you when you looking at your antique pocketwatch.

• time traveller.
    <br>
    <br>well. have you got your lunchn?

• sure we should all remember that cinema. I am 40+ sure I know where was that cinema. The moive had been played again and again in that cinema.
    <br>
    <br>You still like that movie? I found that a bit bored after first 30 min. I did not mean it was nota good one. Just I might not the kind of slow person to enjoy a long draggggggged story

• time traveller
    <br>if u are jane seymour look alike, i'll be dying to meet you. lol

• beatles,
    <br>
    <br>i was only 15 when i watched this movie, maybe i would have the same feeling as you if i watch it today. yet, the heart breaking feeling from this movie is still remained in my mind.
    <br>
    <br>in fact, gal likes romantic and sad ending drama, always

• stone,
    <br>
    <br>i am the 70 yo seymour, and you are alway young superman Christopher XX, can't get his name right now. haha

• time traveller
    <br>yeah, romantic stories or movies always touches my heart strings.

• time traveller
    <br>u ever seen romeo n juliet?

• Time traveller
    <br>
    <br>too bad, I dont like superman as I like to put my undy into my pants. i dont like to wear bra nor undy outside.
    <br>
    <br>I know what you mean. Good memories always will touch heart strings but I am not the type like to watch teh slow pace one.
    <br>

• old movies, i got a lot of dvd at home
    <br>my favourite : King Kong

• Beatles
    <br>I didnt know that superman wear bra? hmm....maybe i should look carefully. lol

• stone, ar u sharon stone?

• lemon tea
    <br>i am rolling stone

• i guess all mature ppl over 40 should remember that cinema, the best & more comfortable 1 at that time........ world trade centre @ CWB
    <br>
    <br>i think that superman got a chinese name "LEE", hahaha....... sadly the accident ruined his life & died quite recently...