What's your thought - "Ask not what your lover can do for you - ask what you can do for your lover..

• tale
    <br>u want everybody else to spit up info but u wont. lol

• tale,
    <br>
    <br>I am in doubt too, indeed. Did you spend time with your lover in the weekend? What is your "there's not a definite answer, yes or not."
    <br>
    <br>To make clear, the first question should be:
    <br>
    <br>1. have you ever had a secret relationship after you got married?
    <br>2. if your answer is yes to the first question, then did you spend time with your sl in weekend?
    <br>3. if your answer is yes to the second question, then how did you manage to meet her?
    <br>
    <br>In my situation, I cannot manage to meet my lover in weekend. There is nothing to do with love or stress, in fact, I just cannot make it. That's all.

• Lovers are two individuals, being themselves and seeking away from reality. The only thing to do would be to stay away from promises and out of each other's personal lives. The moments are so real and yet, the next minute, it's a dream. That's like giving alot of courage and pain if you're in love, so be kind to each other while you can.
    <br>

• LeTmeBe replied at 2011-05-24 6:19 pm
    <br>-----------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>Lovers are two individuals, being themselves and seeking away from reality. The only thing to do would be to stay away from promises and out of each other's personal lives. The moments are so real and yet, the next minute, it's a dream. That's like giving alot of courage and pain if you're in love, so be kind to each other while you can.
    <br>=================================================================
    <br>well said.
    <br>
    <br>It is real but its never seriousness. When things get serious, it may ruin a sweet dream.
    <br>
    <br>

• true lover
    <br>how could it be not serious if it is 'love'? are there such thing as un-serious love?

• hi seller and truelover,
    <br>
    <br>Actually, i'm married but never has a sl, has intended to have one if timing match, compatible.
    <br>I will try to manage to meet sl on weekend as we can plan and schedule well. Treating it not a sl, may be any other affaris such as go to clubbing with guys, dinner with a lady just recongise, you do seek an excuse or beautiful lie to your wife. We can work it out if we both well know of each other.
    <br>
    <br>Of course, if you both married guys with bb family, the situation may be complicated.
    <br>
    <br>

• hi letmebe,
    <br>
    <br>Welcome to join!
    <br>Wonderful heart feeling and agree with "be kind to each other while you can".
    <br>So, what you feel on the topic? Any diea to share here.

• The idea of a "lover" is different between male & female.
    <br>The girl would not be your lover if she has no sense of loving or dreaming to have you. If you are a the guy, you need to have alot of free time for her.

• Hi Tale :
    <br>In the situation that I've experienced, I don't think you love your wife that much. That's the only reason you plan for a SL. The wife you have is not "ALL in 1" and neither will yr lover be.
    <br>
    <br>I don't encourage this type of relationship because I've actually seen so much of them ending up in horror. How can you keep a secret forever? Wifes break apart, love partner going crazy to have a complete man... I may come today, tomorrow, or years after.
    <br>
    <br>Are you ready to pay for the consequences ?

• letmebe,
    <br>
    <br>really honest speaking, i like much.
    <br>i can say i will not regreet what si the outcome as being a mature man, we need to face, reslove what you did.
    <br>
    <br>is it a true or dare game?
    <br>

• tale
    <br>i have nothing further to add if u consider that these kind of relationship as an game.

• seller replied at 2011-05-25 11:25 am
    <br>true lover
    <br>how could it be not serious if it is 'love'? are there such thing as un-serious love?
    <br>
    <br>It is very difficult to explain, I am real and honest in love but do not like to taking a relationship seriously. Does it make sense?

• true lover
    <br>probably u never fell in love for someone yet.

• seller,
    <br>i didn't treat it as a game.
    <br>Just query.
    <br>
    <br>

• seller replied at 2011-05-25 2:30 pm
    <br>true lover
    <br>probably u never fell in love for someone yet.
    <br>did you? is her name shown in your tax return form? haha..
    <br>

• tale replied at 2011-05-25 11:43 am
    <br>hi seller and truelover,
    <br>
    <br>Actually, i'm married but never has a sl, has intended to have one if timing match, compatible.
    <br>I will try to manage to meet sl on weekend as we can plan and schedule well. Treating it not a sl, may be any other affaris such as go to clubbing with guys, dinner with a lady just recongise, you do seek an excuse or beautiful lie to your wife. We can work it out if we both well know of each other.
    <br>
    <br>Of course, if you both married guys with bb family, the situation may be complicated.
    <br>
    <br>I do not know that your thread is opened to recruit an sl until I see your note. Seems to me that I ruined this place. :P
    <br>
    <br>

• true love
    <br>'did you? is her name shown in your tax return form? haha.. '
    <br>what does that got to do with love? lol

• true lover replied at 2011-05-25 3:06 pm
    <br>tale replied at 2011-05-25 11:43 am
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>I do not know that your thread is opened to recruit an sl until I see your note. Seems to me that I ruined this place. :P
    <br>
    <br>truelover.
    <br>interesting!
    <br>May be my bad english, misleading due to my words, "Actually, i'm married but never has a sl, has intended to have one if timing match, compatible"
    <br>Here want to share ideas/comments, not asking for sl indeed. If doing this way, I can open a thread directly and no need to waste time here.
    <br>i prepfer chat, share here...

• seller replied at 2011-05-25 3:07 pm
    <br>true love
    <br>'did you? is her name shown in your tax return form? haha.. '
    <br>what does that got to do with love? lol
    <br>irrelevant at all? I don't know indeed. haha..
    <br>
    <br>I imagine that you loved your girl therefore you seriously put your word into action, you took her hands, stepped in a church together and said: I do.
    <br>
    <br>plz don't say it is not 'love' ar. :P
    <br>
    <br>

• tale replied at 2011-05-25 3:12 pm
    <br>true lover replied at 2011-05-25 3:06 pm
    <br>tale replied at 2011-05-25 11:43 am
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>truelover.
    <br>interesting!
    <br>May be my bad english, misleading due to my words, "Actually, i'm married but never has a sl, has intended to have one if timing match, compatible"
    <br>Here want to share ideas/comments, not asking for sl indeed. If doing this way, I can open a thread directly and no need to waste time here.
    <br>i prepfer chat, share here...
    <br>your approach is good.
    <br>
    <br>If you want to get one (sl), you can fishing around too.

• truelover,
    <br>i like chatting, talking and sharing much moe than spending time in fishing as i'm not good at it.
    <br>Interactive communication is a better way to explore ideas, also learning things too.
    <br>Here, is another platform to exchange our thoughts, too.
    <br>The main criteria are no stress, feeling comfortable and be gentle, no rude manner..
    <br>So far, all attendees here are nice, so good

• So the idea of this is :
    <br>You love to have sex but without having the elements of the emotional love or falling in love? So if you're true and if you love your partner(lover), would the relationship still make sense if there is no sex involved??

• 唉!底牌咪又係想搵上床!(我認我都係,不過搵唔到食,haha)
    <br>
    <br>有曖昧嘅sex先有feel ka Ma
    <br>
    <br>Timing + 眼緣is most important things!

• maturemanman replied at 2011-05-25 5:29 pm
    <br>唉!底牌咪又係想搵上床!(我認我都係,不過搵唔到食,haha)
    <br>
    <br>有曖昧嘅sex先有feel ka Ma
    <br>
    <br>Timing + 眼緣is most important things!
    <br>果然無改錯名! 答得爽!

• LeTmeBe replied at 2011-05-25 5:10 pm
    <br>So the idea of this is :
    <br>You love to have sex but without having the elements of the emotional love or falling in love? So if you're true and if you love your partner(lover), would the relationship still make sense if there is no sex involved??
    <br>why everyone still confusing or mix up with love then sex, or sex is compulsory in a relationship amongst a gal n guy.
    <br>Is it hard or not exist now to have a 異姓知己 in nowsaday life?
    <br>I don't say i don't need sex, just voice out the top priority is not sex, it shold be the latter if both parties feel comfortable and love to and rwsponsible their behaviour, outcome.

• Sunshine now!
    <br>Cool is away, hot is coming....good or not?

• Morning people ! Can feel the heat, no good

• LeTmeBe replied at 2011-05-25 5:10 pm
    <br>So the idea of this is :
    <br>
    <br>Lets put it this way:
    <br>Some people can have sex without having the elements of the emotional love or falling in love because sex itself is a human need, ie. you hungry you eat.
    <br>
    <br>The dieting habit is varied from one to another. Some people can have 5 meals in a day and some people only need once or twice, some meals are taken to fulfill a personal desire (love attached), some meals are just for filling a stomach, keeps oneself alive (no love).
    <br>
    <br>In reality, a liner equation doesn't work. A no sex relationship is still alright as long as both parties are sharing the same dieting habit. :)

• Jolly,
    <br>Right, better stay in office during lunch.
    <br>
    <br>True Lover,
    <br>dieting habit story is wonderful.
    <br>
    <br>

• true lover
    <br>'irrelevant at all? I don't know indeed. haha..
    <br>
    <br>I imagine that you loved your girl therefore you seriously put your word into action, you took her hands, stepped in a church together and said: I do.
    <br>
    <br>plz don't say it is not 'love' ar. :P '
    <br>
    <br>dont you know most ppl dont get to maary the woman/man they loved most?

• tale,
    <br>
    <br>I am just sharing thoughts here, not to encourage or rationalize the no love sex behaviour.
    <br>
    <br>seller,
    <br>
    <br>haha, your answer could be 'love' or 'no love', who you love the most is not the core in the question.
    <br>
    <br>In a secret relationship, as long as you love and you treat her with honesty, that should do. Treating a relationship seriously is like a commitment, which is permanent in nature, getting marry is one kind, buying a flat to let her living in is another kind, of cos you may think of something else to make a relationship become very serious too. ;p

• Thoughts, ideas and comments are welcome in this thread.
    <br>Everyone has his own mind to think, freedom to talk and frankness to share but the core value is we need to get and oint out the pros and cons that give hints to those who will suffer from the harm and hurt with such relationship.
    <br>
    <br>The world is moving, technology too; our mindset should be changed and moving forward, don't stay behind and struggling with traditional thinking of sex is the foremost thing in a sl relationship. May be my concept here is weird.
    <br>

• true lover
    <br>love is an commitment , what is it? if it is not?

• true lover
    <br>n why does an serious commitment necessary needed to base on material things? if that was what u were trying to imply.

• Friday! Sunny day!
    <br>Any thoughts!

• tale
    <br>any food for thought? lol

• seller
    <br>Grilled lamb with wine, coming to my mind in tonite super.
    <br>Red or wine you prefer for this?

• Tough work!
    <br>Hot weather!
    <br>Wanna a beer after work...happy hour

• Hello!
    <br>Godd Morning!
    <br>Several weeks past!
    <br>WFM! Anybody here!