Any chance to meet a serious and honest GF here?

• People say she.com is just for sex,i dont know if this is real, but i just want to give a try if i can find a nice GF here,if u are thin and under 32, please kindly msn with me , [email protected]

• Mind to tell here your height and weight?
    <br>How long have you been single and looking?

• nicegal, im over 6 ft and around 180 lbs,im single for around one year,and im looking for a GF who can communicate with me, thx for asking

• can add u for casual chat only?

• k sure

• added, c u there

• hello, u seems gloomy wor, mind for casual chat?

• phoebe,thx for reply, hope can chat with u in msn, becuase is too open here, thank you ^

• ok, i can add u ^^

• jenny 7:11pm may 08, 2011
    <br>Of course he doesn't want to disclose any info here.
    <br>There more he discloses, the more he reveals his background and people will know he is the guy keep opening new accounts and new threads to cheat girls.
    <br>You girls keep your ears and eyes open.
    <br>
    <br>even that guy block my reply.
    <br>whenever you use your id to login, you can click the "see reply" to view my message
    <br>
    <br>

• enny 7:11pm may 08, 2011
    <br>There more he discloses, the more he reveals his background and people will know he is the guy keep opening new accounts and new threads to cheat girls.
    <br>
    <br>whenever you use your id to login, you can click the "see reply" to view my message
    <br>

• jenny 7:11pm may 08, 2011
    <br>

• 真離 7:48pm may 08, 2011
    <br>jenny 7:11pm may 08, 2011
    <br>
    <br>

• 珍離 replied at 2011-05-08 8:04 pm
    <br>-----------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>真離 7:48pm may 08, 2011
    <br>jenny 7:11pm may 08, 2011
    <br>
    <br>=================================================================
    <br>
    <br>haha I like your style, so going to quote this for reply~

• haha, i'm waiting for his new accounts. wakakakaa~~~

• hi good evening..I am honest and loyal to my man.my compatible zodiac sign is virgo.