So tired after the basketball game today ... so boring now ..any gal free to chat?

• How was your Easter Holiday?

• mine is bad ... nearly break up with the one i love

• hihi, fo

poor u

mind to share what happened??

ur bf?? or sl??

• fo replied at 2011-04-24 10:33 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

mine is bad ... nearly break up with the one i love

=================================================================

How long u 2 been together? Mind to share more with me?

• For me, the number one reason I feel exhausted after playing some basketball is because I haven’t played in such a long time. After a week or two of not playing, even playing a quick few pick up games feel extremely tiring.

The best way to build your endurance for playing basketball.. is to play more basketball. As weird as it sounds, I personally don’t find that running down-and-backs, suicides, or any other running drill for that matter, really helps build your endurance as much as actually playing a game can. So go play actual games at the gym, and eventually even if you play multiple games back to back, you won’t feel as tired.

Now obviously there’s other factors that play into this. You may be dehydrated and need to replenish your fluids (coconut water or water have been my go-to, I find that sports drinks are way too sweet and sugary). You may be playing a style of gameplay where you move around a lot - I find this style too tiring, so I’d much rather play more methodically and conservatively (that’s for another question). You may even have some medical condition that prevents you from playing to your fullest capability (general doctor checkups are always a good thing), who knows?