用英文=high class d?

• I understand that you are just trying to correct the wrong sentence of someone full of laughters, such that your sentence is so succinct. I have been living in England for years and I never saw anyone write a clumsy sentence like that of someone full of laughters! LOL

===============

Vow, I am so impressed!

You are so correct to say that I never finished my junior high...you are such a genius...LOL

• 不如話開呢條thread嘅人有問題, 唔識中文輸入法又如何? 有必要去鬧人係契弟, 惡毒心腸, 把口仲臭過屎, 幾廿歲人仲叫自己做bb, 慳d啦.

• will

modal verb

Definition

(also 'll) used to talk about what is going to happen in the future, especially things that you are certain about or things that are planned

==========

may

modal verb

Definition

used to express possibility

============

These two verbs are so difficult for someone who never finished his junior high. Thanks for reminding me to check them out again...LOL

• but .... you are such an axxhole, relying on the existence of a smartass

• 好好笑 replied at 2011-03-21 6:30 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It is therefore logical to say "typing English will reply faster than typing chinese", isn't it? Why? Because most people type English much faster than typing Chinese.

Now, you have your Lesson 1 in Logic.

=================================================================

if just "most people" type English much faster than typing Chinese, then you should use "may" rather than "will"

get my point yet? axxhole LOL

• ROFL...Yes, I am an axxhole and I rely on the existence of you...a smartass.

• 好好笑 replied at 2011-03-21 7:09 pm

I understand that you are just trying to correct the wrong sentence of someone full of laughters, such that your sentence is so succinct. I have been living in England for years and I never saw anyone write a clumsy sentence like that of someone full of laughters! LOL

===============

Vow, I am so impressed!

You are so correct to say that I never finished my junior high...you are such a genius...LOL

Junior high ?? It was a reply from OYG. Idiot !!

• mind your hole when you roll

• Stop being a smartass and making a fool of yourself, okay?

As I said before, I was merely correcting his grammar. I was not teaching him how to write better English. Didn't you notice that I corrected it to say "it will reply faster or it replies faster" from his original sentence "maybe it is reply more faster." I corrected it to "it will reply faster or it replies faster" simply because the adverb "maybe' is understood. You can't say "maybe it may reply faster", can you, smartass?

• OYG is also you, it was just a typo. Am I correct to say that?...LOL

• OYG was also you, it was just a typo. Am I a genius?...LOL

• 好好笑 replied at 2011-03-21 5:32 pm

Maybe it is reply more faster.

=======

it 指打中文這個動作,it will reply faster or it replies faster都可以。

hahahahahaha ~ ROFL

MAYBE axxhole WILL REPLY FASTER ??????

I get your point now, of coz the pronoun of an "axxhole" is "it" ~ no wonder you said "IT WILL REPLY"

• Typo ?? you are such an idiot full of hallucination. oh ho, I should not address "you" ... "it" will be more appropriate ASSOHOLE ~ LOL

• Why you called yourself OHG but not OMG or OYG?...LOL

• OMG = OYG = OHG = 1 = 2 = 3

your ASSOHOLE logic again

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• idiot axxhole ~ bye bye

• MAYBE axxhole WILL REPLY FASTER ??????

===========

Ooops, you don't practice what you preach? Didn't you ask me to learn the difference between "will" and "may" and taught me to use "may" in such a sentence? You should have said "MAYBE axxhole MAY REPLY FASTER" to make your point and to teach me what good English is all about, no?...ROFL

• 你已經輸左啦, 重要死撐, 真係好撚好笑, 無撚聊

• 我見到你呢條叫自己做大師嘅臭七咪仲覺得好撚好笑。