Gentleman looking for cheerful SL

• may be you need some kinda 'friends with benefits' relationship which commonly known as..『唔准妒忌、唔俾驚喜、唔會送花、唔會氹你』的『無承諾關係』

see you when i see you. take care gal.

• Hi Paul,

you are welcome man, it is a open chatroom, so feel free to join in anytime

Hi Red Heart,

Sorry to hear that you had such bad experience.

To me, I see secret relationship a little bit more serious compare to what Paul had described. I see such relationship as a long term relationship, thus, it really take some time to find a proper one. As i am married, i prefer my SL be married too, which to many guys, they think i am stupid, but this is me. I want the relationship to be beneficial to both parties. To me, i will have pressure when the girl is single, as i don't want to waste her time on someone who cannot offer her marriage at the end, even marriage might not be what she wants.

It seems unfair that, i am committing 50% of my love in the relationship, while she is committing 100%

of course, love is not a simple maths, but this description help explaining what my concerns are.

• but maybe Paul is right, people take SL relationship more casually these days, maybe it is me who is silly enough to play it seriously. Afterall, been out of this game for quite some time.

• abetter

I see this in a complete differ angle from you. I am a married guy yet my SL is an independent single charm lady whom never wants too much care and never trusts marriage. What she really need is deep level real communications like a soulmate. For sure sometimes when we loss control of lust, we go to make love simmediately. Actually we kept in touch via email almost daily. This is another kind of love affairs as far as she is concerned. We have no commitments and no time constraints and also nothing is promised. She hates all holiday celebrations even her birthday. For us we sense that everytime we meet is a “V’s day”. We do nothing to intrude to other personal life circle. We treat that click feeling as a fair game. That is what I can share here. Good luck bro ciao.

• Thanks for sharing Paul

your experience proved that there are no strict rule when it come to relationship, again, it also proved that, communication is needed BEFORE we find our whether we click.