Sweet and well-educated girl is looking for a lover

• therianthropy

Then we need to talk in msn la

• hi sweet girl

I like sweet girl and I can meet your requirement 99%. Let's chat on msn. [email protected]

• Hi SweetGirl, i wanted to say it up front, i'm currently in a relationship, but my gf has her own busy life and such. i often bury my head in work.

i dont want to say i'm a workaholic, but i do enjoy working at my own studio alot. it feels like home actually...

dont know what else i should say, lol... i'm 29, 5"11, strong build, have car... i love food, music, arts, sports... just about everything, or let just say i do enjoy life.

anyway, hope to hear from you soon, [email protected]

• Hi, I am not looking for a relationship but just to chat. Just curious as to why you're looking for a lover online?

• Sweet Girl replied at 2010-12-16 12:22 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

therianthropy

Then we need to talk in msn la

=================================================================

ok... my msn: [email protected]

• Sweet Girl replied at 2010-12-16 10:05 am

Guys, please briefly describe yourself before leaving me msn.

Thanks.

===============================================================hi sweetie, left messages at the beginning. serious to look for a lover, engaged and above 30, lets chat at [email protected]

• Steve

How about the remaining 1%?

Pompey_fun

Just wanna try my luck

hg

sorry, i missed it out

• Hi sweet girl,

What you wrote sound too good to be true.

It took me a while before replying, hahaha

I am in my early 30s, married, educated and gentle.

But you will never find out unless we get to know each other better, on msn or even in person.

• forgot to leave my msn, it is:

[email protected]

• hi sweet girl

good afternoon

• hi sweet girl

i m not sure if i can meet your other requiremnts but definately no problem on sharing life and meeting at week days.If you dont mind droping me an email perhapes we can both get some lucks

• Sweet Girl replied at 2010-12-16 2:07 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------hg

sorry, i missed it out

===============================================================able for chat over msn now?

• Sorry guys, I am a bit busy this afternoon. Will chat with you guys on msn as soon as possbile.

• mark2012

Sorry, I won't drop my email here.

• ...遊車河+晚飯絕對係weekday好節目, 你有車牌嗎? 有就比你揸, 載我遊吓

anyway nice to meet you,

溫馨提示 : 小心身體

• Singel Age:30

Degree - I.T , Goverment Firm,

Have my own house in Tsuen Wan for Rent out

Living in South District

Just back from Coratia(Photo taking) and Korea (Skiing)

Next to Fuji for Skydrive.

[email protected]

• haha replied at 2010-12-14 2:58 pm

Cheap and greedy gal is looking for free lunch

Hi, I am 2X year-old gal, cheap, greedy but know how to seduce guys. I like free ride, chat without commitment, free classy cuisines and etc. I am looking for a stupid guy who is dumb enough to notice that. He should be rich and polite enough to feed me without complaints. With car is a must. Aged from 30 to 40. Taller than me so that I do not appear being patronized. I hope he can buy me lunch or dinner during weekdays, (once or twice depends on choice of restaurants), give me rides and have pure chat.

I do think that Free Ride and Cuisines should be the only things in the dumb deal, so if you are looking for benefits other than pure chat, please DO NOT enter. Drop me a line and tell me you are rich and dumb. SERIOUSLY DUMB ONLY PLEASE.

You should better be married so that I am trouble-free. I am very sincere about this fantastic deal. please DO NOT say I am cheap or people who respond are dumb.

Cheers~

haha

haha i am impressed

crack my jaw

i call it a day

• How's your luck been treating you then? It's been a couple of days since your original post, so have you been able to find your lover?

• Sweet Girl replied at 2010-12-16 3:08 pm

mark2012

Sorry, I won't drop my email here.

sorry for confusion,I mean you can drop me an email @ my login:[email protected]

• Grease Monkey replied at 2010-12-16 3:29 pm

haha replied at 2010-12-14 2:58 pm

Hi, I am 2X year-old gal, cheap, greedy but know how to seduce guys. I like free ride, chat without commitment, free classy cuisines and etc. I am looking for a stupid guy who is dumb enough to notice that. He should be rich and polite enough to feed me without complaints. With car is a must. Aged from 30 to 40. Taller than me so that I do not appear being patronized. I hope he can buy me lunch or dinner during weekdays, (once or twice depends on choice of restaurants), give me rides and have pure chat.

I do think that Free Ride and Cuisines should be the only things in the dumb deal, so if you are looking for benefits other than pure chat, please DO NOT enter. Drop me a line and tell me you are rich and dumb. SERIOUSLY DUMB ONLY PLEASE.

You should better be married so that I am trouble-free. I am very sincere about this fantastic deal. please DO NOT say I am cheap or people who respond are dumb.

Cheers~

haha

haha i am impressed

crack my jaw

i call it a day

kaka, naughty monkey, hit your patpat! :)

• :) replied at 2010-12-16 3:52 pm

Grease Monkey replied at 2010-12-16 3:29 pm

haha replied at 2010-12-14 2:58 pm

Cheers~

haha

haha i am impressed

crack my jaw

i call it a day

kaka, naughty monkey, hit your patpat! :)

.........><..........how dare you..........harder, please.......funny you

• Steve

How about the remaining 1%?

Pompey_fun

Just wanna try my luck

hg

sorry, i missed it out

by Sweet Girl - 12/16/10 14:07

========================

hi Sweet girl

The 1% is yet to be found out by you

• hi, i m 33, 182 tall, u grad, like to outdoor sports and of course trying new cusines too... got car, live myself,

look forward to talking to u

[email protected]

• You really got yourself a busy day today

• Hi sweetie, busy day still?

• Hi Sweet Girl..

this is Norman, i am 40 mature man, non smoker, i ve similar interst like you. enjoy life and food/ wine,,travelling and sports, ( sorry my car not that fancy,,,but its good to car ride at all...), i ve 179 ,,

i am a care and considerate man...thanks

[email protected]

• Hopefully, I am not late to here. Serious and decent guy would like to share with your life. Let see if we can click.

MSN: [email protected]

• Hi guys, a late Merry Christmas......

I am still looking for my Mr.SL. Please drop me a line with brief introduction if you are interested

• hi sweet girl,

I am 30 in age, 5"10, decent appearance with sense of humor, well-educated. can we have further conversation via msn?

[email protected]

• Taro

Thanks, will add you soon.

mike

Please briefly introduce yourself

• Ho sweet girl. Here is a mature tall gentleman. I am 37, 5'10", educated, gentle and caring, good looking and fit.

Add me if u are free pls

[email protected]

• decent replied at 2010-12-29 11:32 am

Ho sweet girl. Here is a mature tall gentleman. I am 37, 5'10", educated, gentle and caring, good looking and fit.

Add me if u are free pls

[email protected]

nice guy, daniel, he uses many names

• Thx, please say hi if u know me. :)

• decent

thanks

• sweet girl,

i'm 35 married, and looking for the long term sl relationship, if u do interest, pls add [email protected] for a chat first.

• decent

I added you, but can't see you online

• Nice to meet you, Sweet Girl,

I am Brit, 32 years old, 180cm, 65kg, educated and non-smoker. Please add me at [email protected] and chat for more details.thanks!

• I am 32 and I hope we can chat in msn to let us discover each other more. would you?

• hi Sweet Girl,

I am 38 yrs old man and hope can chat with u

[email protected]

• Fon

May I know abit more about you?

• hi sweet girl. sweet like Candy or Honey?

• how come a sweet girl can't find a lover.

no matter what, welcome to add me and share

i am a 37 married man

<[email protected]>

• sure but in which aspect? because it is quite broad bu telling you all those apart from height, age, local/abroad etc. i was just thinking maybe I am worth to just chat with you over msn

• hi sweet girl, I am 32. chat with me on msn more.

• Oreman

It likes honey

je

May i know more about you?

• sweet like honey? Then will fly like a beeeeeeeee....

• HI sweet girl

sound like you are really sweet

mind if I apply too?

I am 32, tall, caring decent guy

single now and looking for a lover too

• hi sweet girl;

nice to meet u , may i make fd with you

i am 38 year old 180cm tall have car, can meet u weekdays afternoon or night

pls add me to chat for the future [email protected]