45m seeking 35+ lady for afternoon tea and/or short walk

• Leveraging a relaxed mood on a Sun with such a fine weather, I just wonder if there is a like-minded interested to join me for an afternoon tea or drink to share a nice conversation with some smiles and laughters.

I'm 45, 171, 73kg, non-smoker, decent and educated, divorced long ago with no kids and now perfectly single and unattached.  

Looking forward to hear from someone witty, pleasant, and similarly single/divorced without kids.

If you're interested, let's meet at msn  likewitty at hotmail 

Cheers,

P.S.  Please msn me with a simple 'hi' instead just adding me to your msn, or else I may not know you have added me. 

• yr msn please!

• 40+ replied at 2010-10-24 1:43 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

yr msn please!

===============================================================

likewitty @ hotmail . com

• hello ... nice to meet you !!

• The "HI" cannot reach you. Why you not online?

• Hello darling,

I'm online bor, but did not get any chat invitation. It's strange; sorry for the trouble but could you please send me an email so that I may try to 'hi' u from my side?

• me too .... i add you , but u offline

• The moody is a little lowered after receiving some responses from ladies (thanks to them anyway) who are only looking for cyber chats on a sunday, or who is expecting to know you in person sufficiently via chat before considering a meet up (and sad to see the online world is creating the solitude in humans, and many people are considering knowing friends in real world a 'big issue' and is only comfortable with online communications. To me, knowing someone in person is always better and even safer than just through online chats!

Well, I have posted a thread with a simple intention to find someone who like to enjoy a companion for a decent and relaxing chat in person while enjoying an exceptionally fine weather day, but it seems a simple 'motive' cannot be apprecated by this audience.

Haha, I can't sound like complaining because I have initiated the thread. It's seems not easy to find people with a similar mindset here.

• u offline ....

• hi

i am interested in u..

i just added u..hope we can chat soon

• I suppose it may be due to privacy settings that you may not c my status until I have added u. Pls send me email so i may send msg/invitation to you. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks :)

• email sent, please check!

• hello, just happended to see ur thread! nice to meet u. :)

• hi witty, just added u with a simple "hi" as requested.. waiting for ur confirmation pls. :)

• I NEED SEX

• That's why matured ppl may not like this site over time... when decent threads may be 'hijacked' by immatured minds as above... :(

• Mr likewitty,

U seem overly dramatic about everything.

Just relax and enjoy life's diversities.

• old dog replied at 2010-10-24 5:16 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mr likewitty,

U seem overly dramatic about everything.

Just relax and enjoy life's diversities.

=================================================================

really a simple "hi" is enough here? lol

i'm just a simple lady who has open mind and willing to meet up