Can anybody find me somebody to love?

• I'm 24<br />love music and sports<br />have been single for 8 years<br /><br />Can anybody find me somebody to love<br />Each morning I get up and die a little<br />Can barely stand on my feet<br />Take a look at yourself in the mirror and cry<br />Lord what you're doing to me<br />I have spent all my years in believing you<br />But I just can't get no relief, Lord!<br />Somebody, somebody (twice)<br />Can anybody find me somebody to love?<br /><br />I work hard every day of my life<br />I work till I ache my bones<br />At the end (at the end of the day) I take home my hard<br />earned pay all on my own<br />I get down on my knees and start to pray<br />Till the tears run down from my eyes<br />Lord-somebody-somebody<br />Please can anybody find me, somebody to love?<br /><br />He works hard<br />Everyday-I try and I try and I try<br />But everybody wants to put me down<br />they say I'm going crazy<br />They say I've got a lot of water in my brain<br />I got no common sense<br />I got nobody left to believe<br />Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah<br /><br />Oh Lord<br />Somebody, somebody<br />Can anybody find me somebody to love?<br />Anybody find me someone to love?<br /><br />Got no feel I got no rhythm<br />I just keep losing my beat (you just keep losing and<br />losing)<br />I'm OK, I'm alright (he's alright he's alright)<br />Ain't gonna face no defeat<br />I just gotta get out of this prison cell<br />Someday, I'm gonna be free Lord!<br /><br />Find me somebody to love<br />Can anybody find me....Somebody to love?<br />Find me somebody to love... <!--ringtones and media links --><br /><br />Let's chat<br /><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>