share and confession

• hi everyone just wanna share my story here, hope you guys don't mind

i am a flight attendant with around 1 year experience
    i had a good bf before, but i still have relationship with my crew members in outport

it is such a release of pressure and my 道德標準 is lowered when i am going on trip we played as a group and i am the only female among them, and i don't really care if they see me as their toy or whatever i think its just a fair game, we both get what we needed

and of course my bf discover it at last.. and we broke up

um....i don't really feel sad but i do feel guilty, yet i am not sure wether i will still do this will my crew members if i can choose again

that's the end of the story

my eng is not good i know, but i am too lazy to type chinese, hope you don't mind =p

• hi everyone just wanna share my story here, hope you guys don't mind

i am a flight attendant with around 1 year experience

i had a good bf before, but i still have relationship with my crew members in outport

it is such a release of pressure and my 道德標準 is lowered when i am going on trip we played as a group and i am the only female among them, and i don't really care if they see me as their toy or whatever i think its just a fair game, we both get what we needed

and of course my bf discover it at last.. and we broke up

um....i don't really feel sad but i do feel guilty, yet i am not sure wether i will still do this will my crew members if i can choose again

that's the end of the story

my eng is not good i know, but i am too lazy to type chinese, hope you don't mind =p

• mo123,

morning! thanks for sharing your story. You made a decision and that's the fact already. Most important is you enjoy what you want and feel no regret. Future? maybe doesn't need to think too much

if you dun mind to chat and share more, you can add me [email protected]

• sure i 've add ur msn~

• thanks, i see you added me, but you offline when i message you. anyway, we chat there

• I don't suggest u continue this with your crews, as this hurts your reputation and may have bad effect on your career.

• Hi Mo123, no need to feel guilty or anything. You have made your decision and life goes on. We all can choose our lifestyles. Pls add my MSN, [email protected].

• Dear lady

Good morning, just see your story and hope to share more with you,i guess i understand your feeling, however, something that i want to know more & share my story to you in private.

If you don;t mind, please add me for details

[email protected]

No worry that i am a nice gentleman to you in everytime

Sorry i can't stay in here for a long time and hope to see you in coming soon.

Anyway, have a nice day!

• Mo,

Hi, Sorry to hear you broke up with your bf, I think it always happened and you are brave to talk about it.....

Hope can chat with you when we are free and I would like to hear about your experience on trip, I leave you my msn and wait for you in there....

[email protected]

• no problem

i will add u guys when i am free

maybe we can even exchange our facebook

• no problem

maybe we can even exchange our facebook if we feel right =]

• mo123, please add me when u are free:

[email protected]

• cat2cat replied at 2010-07-21 11:41 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------

no problem

maybe we can even exchange our facebook if we feel right =]

=================================================================

Just read about ur stoty~

Can we chat more in msn?

Pls add if u dun mind : [email protected]

• hi, may I make a friend with u?

[email protected]

• i think i missed something

guys i am not finding sp or etc here

• mo123

as u said, get what each other want.

maybe u can get the sex fantasy from ur crews

on the other hand, u can get the love feeling and be treated well from ur bf

all ur decision, right?

we can chat later to share ur story, [email protected]

• mo, if thats your choice and you accept the consequences, i think its okay... of course, some ppl may say its not okay in terms of the moral issue... if you dont mind to chat, add me [email protected]

• Mo123, a very sad but practical story

if you feel guilty, try to catch up w/ your bf lar

anyway, do add me to chat : [email protected]

• so everyone support me for that?

• mo123, it is ok if you feel comfort.

can add me chat?

[email protected]

• support is nothing... you made your own choice.

that's life.

• I think this is not the issue of supporting or not supporting to you. You have to responsible with what you did! And also u finally still hurt ur BF, this is ur fault that you cannot deny! Broken up is already the result and u have nothing to win or lost in this case. But do responsible for what u have done anytime in any game.

• this story was shared before, wasnt it? :-)

i thought it's something new and exciting....