a good sex on last Friday nite... such a good feeling !

• I didn't hv good sex for a while. so I still enjoyed that moment.

• moon,

good sex should be everynite not just 1 nite! :P

• hi, moon, I had good sex last nite too, mind sharing our stories? I am a guy

• will u like to share with me ? [email protected]

• 101, you are right. but I am sorry to tell you that it's ONS and that young gentleman left HK already.

Dean, I am happy for you and love to hear yr story too.

• hi, I'm mike

phone ~~ 9 0 8 6 4 4 9 2

msn : [email protected]

• Moon,mine was ONS stand too, I knew her in a social web site, the funny thing is we didnt see each other before meeting up, was so worried about if we were not the cup of tea for each other. haha

• moon replied at 2010-07-05 2:13 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------

101, you are right. but I am sorry to tell you that it's ONS and that young gentleman left HK already.

Dean, I am happy for you and love to hear yr story too.

=================================================================

moon,

dun have to be sorry, actually i should be the one to feel sorry for you coz u r missing the great life.

• NO MSN WILL BE ADDING by me. Just share here.

The young guy is so lovely and sweet, good body shape and strong. He tried to serve me and make me happy. Of course, I made him very happy too. He did check me what's our schedule on the coming days before he left HK. You know, that is a compliment for me.

• moon replied at 2010-07-05 2:19 am

NO MSN WILL BE ADDING by me. Just share here.

The young guy is so lovely and sweet, good body shape and strong. He tried to serve me and make me happy. Of course, I made him very happy too. He did check me what's our schedule on the coming days before he left HK. You know, that is a compliment for me.

moon,

that's good but i think there are plenty of guys r willing to serve you and care you. anyway, i think time will comes to you again for this kind of guy.

• Moon, you had a good date! hahaha. my lady was a married lady in 30's, but she has got married over 10 years. we made each other so high too, she was a house wife but keeps her body so great! married woman knows how to flirt with guys. hahaha

• Dean, so you worried before meeting up, and it's turn out to be a good sex, so wonderful. so you can still can see her if 2 of you want each other.

I meet him in a bar in wanchai.

• moon, maybe, but we both like new and fresh, so we might not meet up anymore. make it to be a good memory only.hahaha. u went to the bar alone and he approached u?

• dean, lucky you, meet a housewife who know how to flirt with guys. and she keep a good body shape.

• 吹水板主,晒X氣!!!!男扮女多!請收皮

• you met a good guy too, moon. we had good luck last weekend. hahaha. are you single?

• yes, he approached me and we sexed 3 times that nite. we are so tired afterwards. and we went for a nice lunch together. good feeling.

For me, if I can find the right sex partner, I would like to keep him. But I can understand you 300% that the good memory of good ONS. if each other meet up for 2 or 3 times, the good memory of the first night will gone. the pic is not beautiful any more.

• i got bf, u?

• 板主自問自答,好X好笑, moon=dean=101.: )

• moon,

as i said ur time will be coming again for such a guy like him.

• Mr/Ms Walk In, pls stop fxxking around here, go sxxk your dick!

moon, I got a gf too, with her for a few years. u?

• moon & dean,

all i can tell you both that u guys are lucky and feel great for you guys. To me, i had 1 bad experience and it was my only 1!

• 101, thks for yr best wishes. but good quality guy is not that often appear in front of me. plus i don't clubbing that much. you know, not convenient, i got bf.

btw, any story to share from you?

• 你甘緊張,講仲左你呀!唔X比人發言呀!你就真係食先自啦

• just wonder how come there are many such stupid guys like messing ppl's threads here now!(~~)

• Dean, i date my bf for a few yrs too. but we rarely hv sex. and I tried to find myself a SL, but it is not my game. I didn't start the game.

• moon replied at 2010-07-05 2:36 am

101, thks for yr best wishes. but good quality guy is not that often appear in front of me. plus i don't clubbing that much. you know, not convenient, i got bf.

btw, any story to share from you?

well...sometimes u dun have to be at clubbing, can be coffee shop or regular bar. But of coz, u got a bf then it will be totally not easy for u to meet, well...chances always out there somewhere, just have to go catch it urself.

me? bad experience...

i met a gal at bar then afterwards we went to ONS but too bad...i think she was the only one got enjoyment & served!

• moon, i guess we have similar situation, I don't have sex with my gf often too. she is too conservative, even we have sex, it is like she only want to satisfy me, I don't appreciate this.

• 板主,做你條仔真慘,成日戴綠帽!

• 101, honestly, it is not easy for me except clubbing cos I am bad at flirting. and I look very "C man" in a coffee shop and I doublt the naughty guy will try to approach me for casual sex.

But I did try one time to talk to a guy in a Pacific Coffee shop around 2 yrs ago. honestly, it's not easy for me.

And sorry to hear yr ONS story. but i highly suggest to try again in order to get yourself a good memory. you know, not every ONS is good. but for my experience, half of my experience is either good or OK. You just need to learn how to pick up yr cup of tea ( I mean a gal will also serve you and give you good sex).

• u try me, can u??!!

• "walk in", dean asked you to fcuk up you own head already. I just want to know yr response. so I learnt yr character a bit.

Ms/Mr walk in, may I remind you here is SEX board, not relationship board. If you are not open minded enough, you are more than welcomed to leave my thread.

Of course, if you are too bored tonite and want to fxxk yourself in my thread, you are more than welcomed to stay with us. But I will just ignore yr reply.

Gentlemen, let's share a bit more here...

• 101, sorri, i don't find ONS here. i like to find in real life.

• come to me and then fxxk, moon!!

• 101, i can let u fxxk, come come come

• Moon, it;s not me to say 'come to me and then fxxk, moon!!'

Walk in, are you still virgin and no gal wants to sleep with you? if so, go fxxk urself and get out of here!

• dean, u want fxxk me? if u are good sex, i will try u.

• moon

I'm good on bed too

can chat or phone talk now??

[email protected]

• moon replied at 2010-07-05 2:40 am

Dean, i date my bf for a few yrs too. but we rarely hv sex. and I tried to find myself a SL, but it is not my game. I didn't start the game.

SL is not a game for everybody.......

• jack, ok, add u, if u r good sex, try u too

• moon replied at 2010-07-05 3:08 am

dean, u want fxxk me? if u are good sex, i will try u.

I am, wanna try with me?

• dean, don't worry, i know it's not you, i can tell from a guy's character from his writing. and tell you one secret, there are some psychological problem guys and gals in she.com. you don't need to be mad. btw, how old r you?

• moon

my msn wait for u....

[email protected]

• Moon,

Can I join in? My MSN id is [email protected].

Cheers,

Benny

• Hi moon, was it really that much fun several nights ago?

• moon, thanks, u r a smart lady. LOL. I am 35, u?

but I had enough for such stupid guys really. just keep messing around and pretending ppl

• moon, i am 60 years old, very old but always want fxxk

• benny u can join, if u r good sex, i add u now

• u don't try me, nothing to say la, waste time bitch!!!