a good sex on last Friday nite... such a good feeling !

• this site was used to be full of decent and educated ones 8 or 9 years ago.... .....but look at this web site now... ....there are morons and geeks everywhere...

• moon

u like long-last & thick cock??

I'm good skill on bed..

& I can show u in msn

[email protected]

• moon,

i read your stories but i am not sure u will add ppls or not so that i kept silent before. will you consider me if u do want to find a stable partner?

my msn is [email protected]

i am 33 with tan skin and 5'11" height, good looking.

• sd replied at 2010-07-05 3:21 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------

this site was used to be full of decent and educated ones 8 or 9 years ago.... .....but look at this web site now... ....there are morons and geeks everywhere...

=================================================================

when people start chatting in Chinese..........

• dean, i am 40.

sd, it was so much fun for me. If I got no plan on saturday in the afternoon and evening, I would like to spend the whole Sat. with the young guy. (cos he asked for the accompany). you know, we can go back to the hotel room again after the lunch. His character and body is so great for me. and he is sincere, handsome and smart.

But when I met him in the bar, he didn't look that handsome and smart. His dress code is quite casual and simple.

• moon

40 ...

no problem

I like wild & enjoy sex lady ....

• Skillful Sexy man replied at 2010-07-05 3:13 am

moon replied at 2010-07-05 3:08 am

dean, u want fxxk me? if u are good sex, i will try u.

I am, wanna try with me?

[email protected]

• to .: exactly... ....there was another good web site called icered.com; that site was really awesome. but that site is gone as well. ....i wonder what other web sites hosting 'quality thread'... haha

to moon: did he approach u in the bar? then you guys made it out right after?

• moon, i c. i guess u still have very young mind, both of us do. lol

• i like fxxking 40 bitch, moon!

• sd, i did hang out in icered.com before. i like the ppl there more. my ID was blueberry. hey, do you think is there any chance for a investor or businessman start similar websit again ? I miss icered. Just in case, there are some rich ppl (women or men) hv extra money, can you use some time and money to build a platform for the english writing ppl, of course also for yourself? i want to avoid those jerks.

• dean, r u handsome? if ur, i want let u fxxk me

• 101 replied at 2010-07-05 2:56 am

u try me, can u??!!

FIRST OF ALL THIS IS NOT MY POST OR REPLIED!

• 101 replied at 2010-07-05 3:21 am

u don't try me, nothing to say la, waste time bitch!!!

THIS WASN'T MY REPLY EITHER!

• sd, yes, he approached me and invite me to dance with him.

dean, yes, i hv young mind, young face too. i look younger than my real age.

• moon,

I decided not to use alias since someone here was fooling around. Anyway, i would like to apologized for any misunderstanding.

• real 101, don't worry. i can tell.

• 101, no need sorry, i like u, if u r handsome, i want try u.

• moon, yeah.... ...too man jerks and morons fooling around at she.com these days....

i mean.... ....most of the time, i came to this site just to see 'what's out there??'... ....but i got disappointed these days... ...just look at their behavior, they are behaving like a 13 years old.

regarding icered.com, i think the only reason they discontinued the site was because the site couldn't yield any profit at all.

• moon

can give me a chance to chat with u first??

I can show my face & my cock in msn

[email protected]

• moon replied at 2010-07-05 2:53 am

101, honestly, it is not easy for me except clubbing cos I am bad at flirting. and I look very "C man" in a coffee shop and I doublt the naughty guy will try to approach me for casual sex.

But I did try one time to talk to a guy in a Pacific Coffee shop around 2 yrs ago. honestly, it's not easy for me.

And sorry to hear yr ONS story. but i highly suggest to try again in order to get yourself a good memory. you know, not every ONS is good. but for my experience, half of my experience is either good or OK. You just need to learn how to pick up yr cup of tea ( I mean a gal will also serve you and give you good sex).

well...sometimes it was just about timing and luck.

I dun hang out club that much coz way too loud on music, especially i have migraine so i will get bad headache when i got home.

well...pass was pass on my ONS, but i did find a good sp here but we had so much fun and good relationship. acutally she is slightly older than you

• moon, i c. its very important to keep young mind, also keep the our bodies young too. LOL

• moon replied at 2010-07-05 3:37 am

sd, i did hang out in icered.com before. i like the ppl there more. my ID was blueberry. hey, do you think is there any chance for a investor or businessman start similar websit again ? I miss icered. Just in case, there are some rich ppl (women or men) hv extra money, can you use some time and money to build a platform for the english writing ppl, of course also for yourself? i want to avoid those jerks.

me 2