Good music always moves one's emotion

• I went to HK Sinfonietta's concert, Sounds Great 6, Summer Lovin', this afternoon.  HK Sinfonieta played 14 movie music.  These were the programs for the concert today:<br /><br />1. Overture from Westside Story<br />2. Over the Rainbow from The Wizard of Oz<br />3. Cinema Paradiso<br />4. The Way We Were<br />5. Theme from Indecent Proposal<br />6. Forrest Gump Suite<br />7. Somewhere in Time<br />8. Titanic Suite<br />9. Prelude & Lara's Theme from Dr. Zhivago<br />10. She featured in Notting Hill<br />11. Yumeji's Theme featured in  In The Mood for Love (花樣年華)<br />12. Unchained Melody featured in Ghost<br />13. Tang, Por Una Cabeza featured in Scent of a Woman<br />14. Taras Thme from Gone With The Wine<br /><br />Among them, I like "Over the Rainbow", Cinema Paradiso, Yumeji's theme featured in the "Mood for Love" and "Tango, Por Una Cabeza" featured in Scent of a Woman the most.   Especially for Over the Rainbow and Cinema Paradiso, my emotion was actually moved. They reminded me some good old memories. <br /><br />I'm a big fan of movie. While listening to the orchestra playing the pieces in live, the movies' scene  flashed in my mind. <br /><br />"Tango, Por Una Cabeza" and Yumeji's theme featured "in the Mood of Love" (花樣年華) were arranged as violin concerto. The concertmaster, i.e. the 1st violin principle, really did a very good job. He played so well in the solo. Audiance in the concert hall just clapped their hands non-stop.  Finally "Tango, Por Una Cabeza" was selected as one of the pieces in the encore section.<br /><br />Good music always moves one's emotion and I was moved in the two hour show....<br />